I have a problem with a coin HTX - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

I have a problem with a coin HTX

In fact, whenever we find out something good about it, we hope to be able to make some good comments on it, because it turns out that we have a lot of good comments, we have a lot of ideas, so here we have to talk about love.  We can cook something good. When we can easily come up with some good ideas on this subject, we can comment on this subject very well. Hopefully one day we will know something good about doing something good here.

I have a lot in my wallet but these are not used and we cannot withdraw or exchange it.  It's not easy.  I think it's a fake cryptocurrency.  So all we have to do is be careful, thank you

My friend, make sure that your account is linked on the platform. There must be a problem in linking the account. If the problem is not solved then ask your question to one of the senior members or supervisors

Well it's my believe that that which you said to have won is just a bunch of fake gift as 80% of airdrops are fraud and not real projects.

You should contact the support team on Telegram or on their official website and explain your problem to them. Perhaps there is an error in the information that you have provided to them because I do not think that anyone here can provide a solution to this problem

Yes, you should contact the application support and explain the shapes to them for help, or you should contact one of those with great experience

On 3/24/2020 at 1:09 AM, Moaz said:

Hello my dear friends ..
I subscribed to Airdrop HUPTEX and I won 222222 from a coin HTX but my balance of this coin in a wallet myetherwallet  is zero !!
What is the reason in your opinion, and thank you

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Dear friend I think you are talking about etherum  and I think there is no any problem and you should not worry about it may be temporary problem  and due to some internet problem your balance is showing zero  you should wait for it and if your problem is not solve then you can concerned with the senior member and tell them  your problem.

• +2 1

I don't believe in airdrops so it's probably a scammer and if real the support will definitely clear the problem for you. I hope you lucky to get back your currency

I assume you should request assistance from the coins support staff, and we manually assert these tokens from time to time, and they have reliable statistics, which I cannot provide because I do not have access to this information, but some of our representatives and experts will certainly assist you in resolving your issue.

In fact, dear, I am new to this platform and do not have enough information about cryptocurrencies and I cannot help you in solving your problem and I hope the elderly members with experience will help you

My friend, make sure that you are logged in to airdrop HUPTEX account, it may be an account registration problem. Just make sure of this. If the problem remains the same, I think this airdrop is fake and useless.

I think, my friend, that you have fallen victim to a scam because most of the competitions and airdrop have a scam I advise you to contact the support responsible for the site and get answers to your questions.

• +3 1

Airdrops from Telegram are often fraudulent, but to be more sure, contact the project's support team. There may have been a bug in the money-sending process.

• +3 1

Not all Airdrops are real, some are fraudulent and offer fake currencies, so you must first make sure that there is such a currency on the platforms or on websites, and then if the currency is real, you can review the officials and ask your problem to them and tell them that you have done all the tasks and your digital currencies have not yet arrived.

• +2 1

I think you have really won, but you should pay attention to the date of awarding the prizes, because in such events, the distribution of prizes can have a specific date, unlike what everyone thinks is that receiving the winnings immediately

I don't know what could be a problem for this challenge facing us, but I think that all the air strikes I don't like, most of them are deceptive and just asking you to send your money means it is a fraud and try to contact support if you cannot solve this problem

• +2 1

Congratulations for your victory in this airdrop, for me I do not know the reason for that, but your login may be incorrect and due to a mistake in the two-factor authentication, but I advise you to share this topic in a more specialized section in order to get the answer you want.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, you should contact the support team to get a specific thing. Are they not fraudsters waiting for you? Yes, thank you, my friend, for your good question.

• +4 1

Actually there is no updation regarding the crypto currency named HTX so I ll not be able to suggest you or heloyou on this topic anything.  That is beyond my boundariesand reach. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that I am also invested in some coins of the cryptocurrency what are this time the price of that currencies are going down so you should not to be worried about that this is temporary problem and this will be solved very soon

• +4 1

I am not much aware of this airdrop but I have Heard that most of the sites are just scam, so you need to investigate either it was legit or not. Otherwise you can contact with administration for real cause of delayed transaction. Also try to verify your transaction address either it was accurate or not.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think that this site requires a specific support program, or that the payment will take place after a certain period and you were not aware, because I think that they do not pay immediately, or that the last possibility is that they are fraudulent like other airdrop sites

• +3 1

I am a new member, my friend, I do not have a clear answer about this problem. I advise you to buy older members in order to get good advice.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, if I did not try to withdraw or send before, but after a good looking in the images, I noticed that the address of your wallet account contains smal letters and capital letters and numbers, while the address that you set to transfer hex coins to it contains only small letters And numbers, I don’t know if this is considered a mistake in writing the wallet address or is it a normal matter. Also,you have to make sure of the estimated time for the arrival of the profit because some of  transfers take some time

• +3 1

I think that there is a time and date to distribute the currency. It may be that I missed that or that there are some conditions that must be applied or that they pay certain electronic wallets and you must create an account on them