What are the most reliable places to keep cryptocurrency in 2020? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What are the most reliable places to keep cryptocurrency in 2020?

The most reliable place to store your crypto is either a hardware or a paper wallet as they have the greatest security. In terms of hardware wallets i would recommend that you make use of the trezor wallet as this is a very good wallet. The only disadvantage with the hardware wallets is that you need to pay for them, however if you do have a large amount of crypto then it is worth the investment for the sense of security. If you wan to use online software wallets though, make sure you enable the two factor authentication to increase the security.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

One of the most reliable places to keep bitcoin in 2020 is on binance as it is a very secure online wallet that barely has any troubles when it comes to security and ease of use.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

There are many safe wallets that you can rely on for me. I use a TrustWallet  and I think it is good for all and safe

• -2 1
  • +4 1

There are many options between online wallets from Trust, atomic and Mew wallets There are also cold wallets, including the Ledger wallet, which is used and popular among crypto pioneers a lot to store their currencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If you need good security you could buy hardware wallet and use them for long term hodl but if you just need your private keys and a wallet that is portable with your smartphone then Atomic wallet or trust wallet or you can go with coinbase wallet (not exchange).  If you go for atomic wallet you could stake your coins there and get interest for that.

• +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I keep my bitcoins in the investment box so that i can grow them. I don't like to keep them idle while they can generate more money when they'll be used in a good way.

• -1 1
  • +5 1

For many, online wallets are the best, such as Trust, Atomic, Mew and other good wallets There are cold wallets of different types in which coins can be stored. They are all safe, provided that the private is kept so that losing it does not mean losing the currencies.

• +2 2

The most reliable place for me to keep cryptocurrencies, in my opinion, is a Atomic wallet it is safe and easy to use even for beginners in the field of cryptography, and there is the Yobit it is 100% safe

• -1 1
  • +2 1

I will not touch on cold wallets, but I will tell you about exchanges and sites. I think that one of the most successful and best solutions is the binance and blockchain wallet. Although they are online, they have absolutely excellent protection! As well as security. On these sites, you will not be deceived.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 3/22/2020 at 5:29 AM, MyThoughts said:

What are the most reliable online wallets do you know?

1002011603_PhotobyDavidSharesonUnsplash.jpg.640a5b2774b961ea0b4b3fd00f0047a1.jpg

(Photo by David Shares on Unsplash)

There are a lot of places where we can earn and keep crypto currency at the same time. All we need is a proper knowledge so that we can make sure that the place we go is not scam and won't make us disappointed.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

If you want to keep your currency safe then i suggest you to use cold wallets but if you want to invest your money Then surely i suggest you to choice out yobit exchange platform becuase for me yobit is the most clean site to investment your money.. Also you can choice out the binance exchange platform                        

• +2 2

Use the hardware wallets like Ledger, Trezor, Coldcard, Ballet card, etc to get the maximum security. Alternatively, if you can't afford to get one for you then you'd use any non-custodial wallet like Guarda. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

using hardware wallets would be the best choice in my opinion! there are many good of them these days and they are really secured well! also there is a thing most of people don't know that, it's about restoring your passwords from hardware wallets if they got stolen anytime! some people think that they will lose their money in a while.. but it isn't easy as it sounds and if you are aware enough so you will be in safe!

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Most reliable place is a cold wallet that is offline and does not have access to internet so your funds are secure from online threats, right now there are many good hardware wallets that you can choose from like Trezor for instance, if you are among those people that trade a lot and might want to move their assets from time to time to exchanges maybe software wallets like Trust wallet are a better choice for you since it has less complexity and is less time consuming for moving the funds.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have read about hardware wallets but I don't own one. I use an exchange to keep my funds and have 2fa to secure the login. A strong password is important but it can always be broken as hackers have tools to do that. 2Fa requires access to our mobile device and adds to security.

• +2 1

The best are somehow expensive & everyone cannot afford them

If you can you must use the hardware wallets such as ledger nano s or some other. You can also use cold wallets for this purpose.

• +4 1

Everyone has there own personal opinion on this case but as for me i will always prefer coinomi wallet and trustwallet because my funds are safe as long as i don't share my pass phrase with another person but we should always avoid clicking on an unknown link in other sites because that is how scammers and hackers get to know some of our personal information and use it against us.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are good number of online wallet but as for me i prefer making use of hardware wallet because they are very secured and strong to keep your coins without much worries, be wise and choose the one the one with strong security.

• +2 1

On 8/29/2020 at 12:19 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

If you want to keep your currency safe then i suggest you to use cold wallets but if you want to invest your money Then surely i suggest you to choice out yobit exchange platform becuase for me yobit is the most clean site to investment your money.. Also you can choice out the binance exchange platform                        

Having a better wallets are not the only way to secure your crypto currency because using two factor authentication also gives a big security on your account.

To invest your money on Crypto currencies it's very important to search for valid and reliable site. Take your time and read available information about the project.  Investigate, verify and confirm the legitimacy of the site. After that choose good, value and profitable coins to invest.

I always like to keep my funds in offline and online wallet and my hardware wallet, because II believe it is secure if I will be aware on what is happening in my browsing, I just need to be vigilant

The most reliable wallets are Ledger and Trezor you need to pay for them because they are hardware wallets like usb sticks. They are well protected and you will store the private keys to your crypto secure .

Many and many of the wallets used are safe, provided that we are also conserving our information, and in addition to the wallets, there are cold wallets that protect currencies doubly and away from the Internet, but the fear of damage or something happening to them as a result of negligence.

• +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 10:29 PM, MyThoughts said:

What are the most reliable online wallets do you know?

1002011603_PhotobyDavidSharesonUnsplash.jpg.640a5b2774b961ea0b4b3fd00f0047a1.jpg

(Photo by David Shares on Unsplash)

When it comes to storing my crypto currency I want the best of wallets which is very secured an also has not been hacked. Online wallets aren't the best but I love Trust wallet and atomic wallet. These two wallets are the wallets that I would recommend for anyone plus they have a lot of coins that you can also benefit from.

I am working with the Yobit exchange, I consider it very safe since it has 2FA security, security notification by email. Additionally, it is an exchange that has remained current over time. Is very good.