Signature violation. Be careful! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Signature violation. Be careful!

I personally abide by the signature restrictions on this forum.
Anyone who abides by the signature restrictions set by the moderators of this forum will not be blocked.

On 6/8/2020 at 6:19 PM, magd said:

Every step we take in the forum has specific laws and conditions even if the signature is in terms of lines and type of signature you must adhere to its rules and it is good that you raised this topic for everyone to benefit from it

Yes mate, actually i have no idea how to deal with signatures and what is the rules there, this topic is very helpful for me and also for those members who want to put some signature to their post to know how to do it properly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 8/5/2020 at 8:29 AM, Dark_Sky said:

You must read the rules about signatures so you can have an idea about that. 

Well, this is true mate, many members here are always making a mistakes for creating some signature to their post, before we proceed on it, we need to read the rules and regulations for signature first to avoid making a mistake.

1 minute ago, Ajayunbeatable17 said:

Thank you for giving this information i don't leave my any personal information in the forum we know that we are all from the different places and No one wants to trust anyone so be careful if some one is asking for your personal details don't give it to them be aware of that.

Well, your post is not pointing out the topic given, you should delete your post here or else, moderators will giving you a warning points, i hope you will understand.

Thank you for noting, also for the font size in the signature  it should not exceed the size stated in the laws and you will not be punished as happened twice in the past.

I did not know this information. Thank you for this advice. I think that it is best for everyone to write in normal script while doing a little coordination with words, colors and size without exaggeration and to adhere to the rules

Thank you for sharing this kind of information, I haven't tried using that signature feature yet. The good thing is that they warned first the members that they may violate the rules and will get banned for 3 days once they did not follow the instructions. 3 days is too long and you will waste the opportunity once you become restricted for posting.

I don't use signature yet, but thank you for this post now I know what is the proper using of signature. Signature is very important in promoting for others who have something to promote and this is really a big help.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes , we can read Guidelines properly while we are going to make our signature . if we can volatile guidelines obviously we will going to punish for it . I used my signature According to signature guidelines .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 3/21/2020 at 9:11 AM, tienda said:

Dear members, you need to read attentive the Signature Restriction and be careful to respect them! or you will be restricted from posting 3 days.

In this case I will show you the reason about this violation; is about the banner size 728x90 exceed the size they permit and lines.

This is the note of the moderator; "Note for member Signatures may contain up to five lines of normal sized text OR a single image that is no more than 60px high, 468px wide in size and two lines of small sized text. The font size of signatures should be normal or small only."

image.png.9086e603c306ea6d48ff7bc3d4cfc56b.png

Yeah, you read all the rules and regulation while creating signature, this forum has written that clearly and you should strictly follow all the rules, if you even do small mistake then you can be banned for certain time. Even I have seen that "you can put your referral link for $5 for a week". Is this allowed in this forum?

BetFury                                                   

As we are members in this forum so it is our duty to follow the rules and regulations of the forum.The length of the signature should be according to the rules of this forum.So keep in mind the rules before doing anything that you think is somehow breaking the rules.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 3/21/2020 at 5:26 AM, tienda said:

Dear members, you need to read attentive the Signature Restriction and be careful to respect them! or you will be restricted from posting 3 days.

The rules required for signing must be adhered to, as it is in the interest of the forum and the members. I think some members are exaggerating the size of their signature and the scene becomes annoying and uncomfortable to read the posts. Therefore it is necessary to adhere to the size of the signature and the rules for formatting it.

Thanks friend firstly when i use a 16 size font then i have given the warning then i will not make any mistake and suggest every member that before starting this forum you need to real all the rules and regulations of this forum to avoid any warning point which you not want to get .

For this matter, it is considered a violation of the rules and leads to obtaining warning points. Therefore, we must take into account the size of the image, the size of the font, the manner of writing, and then add it to our topics, especially since the forum was not based on signature campaigns.

• +1 1

Yes mate thank you so much for tell us the rules and size of signature banner that is required. I was want to place a banner in my signature but i have not get that size of add which is needed.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 9/29/2020 at 6:46 PM, Tunuu said:

Yes mate thank you so much for tell us the rules and size of signature banner that is required. I was want to place a banner in my signature but i have not get that size of add which is needed.

On 9/29/2020 at 6:12 PM, Seyeumi said:

I'm have to thank you for this warning because I may have made a fatal error in this and not perform as the rules as the signatere is very importance for us to use correct and any mistake we make with this it can give us warning points and restriction in posting, I am hope to use the signatere in the rules and never disobey them.

On 9/29/2020 at 6:07 PM, Sarahden111 said:

For this matter, it is considered a violation of the rules and leads to obtaining warning points. Therefore, we must take into account the size of the image, the size of the font, the manner of writing, and then add it to our topics, especially since the forum was not based on signature campaigns.

On 9/25/2020 at 6:28 PM, Ragesh said:

Thank you for the great information about signature violation. It is really helpful to everyone. We must follow the forum rules and regulations and we don't violate any people. The violation is a bad thing. The violation should be a way to ban your account. So be careful and protect ourselves

On 9/25/2020 at 6:23 PM, Maaz sultan said:

Thanks friend firstly when i use a 16 size font then i have given the warning then i will not make any mistake and suggest every member that before starting this forum you need to real all the rules and regulations of this forum to avoid any warning point which you not want to get .

Dear members thank you for your participation on my topic and you are welcome about any suggestion or any advice you can add or share here, this section is the place where we can do our effort to help newbies. Thank you!

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

True, even a banner has its own limitations, because its size can take up a large part of the site, and thus has the ability to prevent writing on the forum, or the occurrence of some errors, bugs. In General, even in this case, you should always adhere to the rules, and try not to break them, to be law-abiding!

This is a good step. Because because of this people will avoid to write signatures which are not good and people don't want to see...

Thank you for sharing this information with us. This is the first time I am able to view warning point notification. Now I am able to understand how warning point and subsequent period of non functioning works. Also through this post I understand that there are specific criterion upon which signatures can be made. I am so these aspects would be really beneficial to the users in order to avoid any kind of mistakes in the future.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Thank you, I have been searching for this post for some time because I want to put this on, but I am afraid that I will be banned from the forum so I have not put that up yet. I want to meet here for as long as possible in order to benefit from the knowledge and profit from this wonderful forum.

• +3 1

Regarding no, I do not use the signature at the end of my post, nor do I prefer to use it, because there are many conditions on it that may expose me to violating one of the ban, so I do not have to be banned for this simple reason

There is some rules for about to use the forum in this forum members cannot use the signature.

If you want to use a signature you have to change the size of the banner to save your account from restriction and it is not voilation of this website. You can  easily use the signature  with follow to rules and regulations.

• +3 1

Restrictions on signature are very good action by forum as some signatures are not pleasing to eyes but they take a lot of place. They are even more bolder than the  post itself

• +1 1

BetFury