Signature violation. Be careful! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Signature violation. Be careful!

Dear members, you need to read attentive the Signature Restriction and be careful to respect them! or you will be restricted from posting 3 days.

In this case I will show you the reason about this violation; is about the banner size 728x90 exceed the size they permit and lines.

This is the note of the moderator; "Note for member Signatures may contain up to five lines of normal sized text OR a single image that is no more than 60px high, 468px wide in size and two lines of small sized text. The font size of signatures should be normal or small only."

image.png.9086e603c306ea6d48ff7bc3d4cfc56b.png

• Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

21 minutes ago, tienda said:

Dear members, you need to read attentive the Signature Restriction and be careful to respect them! or you will be restricted from posting 3 days.

In this case I will show you the reason about this violation; is about the banner size 728x90 exceed the size they permit and lines.

This is the note of the moderator; "Note for member Signatures may contain up to five lines of normal sized text OR a single image that is no more than 60px high, 468px wide in size and two lines of small sized text. The font size of signatures should be normal or small only."

Thank you for this information, members should avoid that to happen for them to not banned here. 

Violation is very danger so they need to avoid that because it can lead to permanently ban in this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well, I didn't know about from this banner that you will be getting banned for this, just follow the rules and regulations here in this forum so that we can gain some money and also knowledge about cryptocurrency properly.

• Useful or interesting 2

Alas, these issues will be deleted in many cases as a result of violations, and a small mistake will lead you to a clearing from the forum, so you should read the rules in the forum in the coming days.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Thank you for this alert. I do not think that I will add any signature to my profile unless I subscribe to one of the types of my balloon campaigns or signature campaigns that I hope will happen in the coming months.

You make realy good and effective post.  This is important  because  the people  who don't  know  about that they  can be banned because  of less knowledge  thank you for posting. 

• +5 1

Basically I'm only using the lines available for referrals (which no-one ever clicks, lol). I wanted to use the banner but didn't want to risk getting warning for probable violation of the rules.

Still I might try a signature campaign at some point, if it actually pays in a coin that is tradeable and not in a coin that will be released in the future if the project reaches it's soft cap.

Luckily I read this post I wanted to add a giant banner to my links now I will carefully evaluate whether to leave the links or put a small banner in order not to incur penalties...

We must respect the forum rules even in signing. We must not use any referral links and adhere to what is required of us to sign because we may be subject to a ban because of the signature.

thank you. I do not like the word very carefully because I confess that I am quite annoyed and afraid to warn, I see many people interested, curious and very interested in joining it. but this may result in a rule violation, or worse, a ban here

• +4 1

On 3/21/2020 at 5:26 AM, tienda said:

Thanks for sharing. I don't use signature feature in a lot of websites, but I think I'll use it on Cryptotalk. Avoiding the mistake you've mentioned is very important to avoid any violations of signature. 

• +1 1

I can't violate signature rules because I can't use any signature banners then how I break rules.so in my suggestion when we have not any benefits this signature banners, why are we  take risk with our accounts but anyone publish their banners, then follows forum rules to avoid warning points.

• +1 1

35 minutes ago, DanCHill018 said:

Thank you for the information. I didn't know about this before. And I didn't even know that for such a violation, you can get a temporary block on posting articles.

2 hours ago, alirefaeey said:

Yes it is a good advice my friend, thank you, maybe I was going to be about to do that on my personal file but thank God I read your topic before I make any adjustments, thank you . 👍

4 hours ago, Abefe2 said:

Yes we have to be careful if really we want to be safe. If you violated it you get suspended for some days before you come back.

5 hours ago, Arun gope said:

Thanks for informing but I was not knowing it before time for them have given because many time it is not known member and made a mistake thanks for the creation of the topic because it really come to known to every new number in the forum about it and they will be not chasing any problem in the forum.

Thank you for your participation on my topic, yes of course we need to take in consideration the rules and restriction, because sometimes until we violate the rules and restrictions we revise them!  So we need to help between us to let know others about what they dont know.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes I have heard of this there is a lot that we have to really keep on doing tht we have to work as hard and pu ttogether everything in as the forum gives the right position of trading and posting, the good issues of the signature is to give you a slight advantage to make sure that you follow it properly.

• +1 1

Yes, we have to be careful of this, we must rule the rules here, but if the rules do not mean the cause then we will have our problem.  I've got a warming point like this that I hope to do the job of following the rules here.

Thanks for this tip though I have no intentions of using the signature because I have no much knowledge of how to use it and its benefits.

• +4 1

The supervisor is right in this matter because the signature box is dedicated to placing project signatures that we are subscribing to, not phrases, images, and referral links, so we have to stay away from adding these things to the signature.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You should always read the official announcements from this forum. Moderators are very active on this forum and they are monitoring everything what are the things going on this forum. Always read the pinned messages from the administrators. 

2 hours ago, Mohamadxt said:

Hello all
Thank you for the explanations related to the signature campaign and the image size for the caller and calligraphy and correct the mistakes for members 
Unfortunately, there are no signatures campaigns in this forum that were not opened previously, so the matter may change in the future.

You mean no other signature on this forum right? Yes, only yobit signature and the signature is not even added as we did not wear there signature. And as you said, let us hope for more signature later. 

Thank you for this clarification, my brother, but why are they prohibited from publishing on this basis, there must be a warning first and then the ban after that if you have not modified .

Yes, that is correct. You should be careful in the terms of your signature so that you are not exposed to warning points on that, because there are conditions on the size of the signature, for example

THINK POSITIVE

I knew that there were rules for adding a signature, but I did not know that you would be banned if you violated it. This is very important. Thank you.

• +1 1

Yes friend, we have to be very carefully because everything has its rules and we have to follow them or otherwise we will be punished by the leaders. Signature is very good and we can share our referral links but we should be careful.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

15 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yes friend, we have to be very carefully because everything has its rules and we have to follow them or otherwise we will be punished by the leaders. Signature is very good and we can share our referral links but we should be careful.

Thank you for your participation on my topic, and yes you are right if we dont follow the rules the leaders they will punish us about that, so the unique option for us is to read the rules and respect them if we want to be safe and survive here on this forum Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

It is very good that you warn that you do not need to put banners on a large forum. Thank you for warning us.