Signature violation. Be careful! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Signature violation. Be careful!

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I think this page is doing well for us and we should also follow the rules and regulations of this site. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

14 hours ago, Crypto lover* said:

Do we have to put this signature on our posts?  I am a beginner here and do not know its usefulness frankly, can I see more?  Thank you for sharing this useful topic, my friend

When you configure your Signature on your profile setting section, your signature will be showing on all your posts and topics.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Forum has rules to avoid banning follow the rules and donot do such things which you donot know this is useful information for those who want to use signature.

Thank you for informing us that kind of experience. Just to make sure, please always read the rules and regulations of this forum to avoid that kind of experience. happy posting!

Well thanks for sharing this information , I didn't even know about the signature restrictions Because I ain't using a signature yet, so for we to be able to work here we should always keep to the rules so if don't get banned or suspended.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for the topic. Actually, I personally received a turning point regarding the size of the forecast line, but fortunately I did not receive any other penalty, but I think things have changed now.

Oh Thanks!I was thinking about the picture size too.This post cleared all my doubts.Now I'll be much careful when posting any type of pictures so that I couldn't get the ban.We all should try to avoid such violation of the rules and respect the forum.

I Do not have my owner sigunrare yet

But I give you all my thankful

For your very useful informations

And your important post my friend

when you go to add your signature, there are rules you need to read before putting your signature, for example you can't have more than 5 lines in your signature

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

That one reason why i do not use banners for my signatures they have restriction and it hard to find a good banners that fit the requirements,and also there few things link its prohibited to shorten link and using Big Fonts on signature.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

thank you for sharing this with us. I am sorry to see that you received a warning point for it. I think it is very important that people take note of the rules when it comes to the signatures. Especially since the rules of the signatures are directly above where you change your post signature. Please be more careful in the future and be especially careful during this time that the warning point is still valid. Receiving a warning point happens, just learn from it and move on. Thank you for warning us though.

• Useful or interesting 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you for the warning. I have not intentions in creating a signature because I have nothing to promote or any product of mine. I will stick with a blank signature.

Yes, any mistake may cost you a warning point and a penalty that prohibits you from participating for a while, so you should be careful and follow the rules carefully, including the signature rules

Life is great and enjoy it

Thank you for this topic. It is really very important for the members, especially for beginners, frankly, I did not know about it.  Compliance with the forum instructions is the only solution to avoid warning and ban points

This is something that everyone on the forum should know about and follow because if people start applying signatures without reading this, they might get suspended without knowing their fault.

I dont use my signature place in the moment but it's important to know that ,so there is a rules for signature too,the first time that i know that ,great brother this post is very helpful for older and new users too

I don't even know about signature campaign but we should be careful and not to violate the banner rules so as not to be restricted.

I was not know you could receive a warning point or be banned from posting if the banner exceeds the allowed size, members must adhere to the forum rules CryptoTalk and do not change the size of your banner because the account may be blocked

@tiendaThis could be very much helpful to get protected from this problem of restriction I am not aware of this my friend until now I come across this topic.

Thank you, dear, for sharing your experience here, I also got a warning point because of the signature. I put the font size large and I didn't know it should be normal or small so I got a warning point. Also, it should be noted that the animation is forbidden in signature.

Would you please explain how to make your own signature because I want a status for me. regarding the signatures, it was for a while that he disappeared because the majority was relying on them to promote one of his investment sites. And I didn't know that you would be punished for this matter and it is good that you changed us because I was going to make the same signature

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Oh as I said that now forums moderators are much active our little mistake can be difficult situations for our account because when we received one warning points then next time we are in watch list for little mistake can be punishment hard for us. So we need act like wise person. 

• +1 2

The post is worth been in the front page for beginners since some are not aware of this development which could cost time posting time.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:00 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You make realy good and effective post.  This is important  because  the people  who don't  know  about that they  can be banned because  of less knowledge  thank you for posting. 

Well, there has a called from that violation here in this forum and that is the useless content, moderators are always active for checking the posts of individuals here if this is useful or not, if they're seeing some members here which is having an useless content, they're giving some 1 point violation from the moderators.

Every step we take in the forum has specific laws and conditions even if the signature is in terms of lines and type of signature you must adhere to its rules and it is good that you raised this topic for everyone to benefit from it

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day