Signature violation. Be careful! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Signature violation. Be careful!

Yes dear, you should know the specific rules of adding a signature, you may be banned if you violate the terms and conditions  of this platform, you will really enjoy this platform by learning as well earning 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Well i didn't knew mods or admins would take notice of things like that guess we gonna be careful what to add to our signitures as being font too big can easily give a 3 days of ban from posting to forum is kind of a big deal for me and others.

• +2 1

On 3/21/2020 at 8:26 AM, tienda said:

Dear members, you need to read attentive the Signature Restriction and be careful to respect them! or you will be restricted from posting 3 days.

In this case I will show you the reason about this violation; is about the banner size 728x90 exceed the size they permit and lines.

This is the note of the moderator; "Note for member Signatures may contain up to five lines of normal sized text OR a single image that is no more than 60px high, 468px wide in size and two lines of small sized text. The font size of signatures should be normal or small only."

image.png.9086e603c306ea6d48ff7bc3d4cfc56b.png

Thank you brother for informing us, 

We all should follow the rules of the forum. So we can work properly on this platform. 

Avoid the violation of the rules, so we can't get warning points and permanent account ban from the platform. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello mate, really i didn't know this little issue can dangerous to me. Thank you for sharing such a useful and helpful information with us about signature violation. Actually wrong is wrong even it helps you so follow the rules to avoid from warning points.

I know that there were rules for adding a signature, but I did not know that you would be banned if you violated it this is very important. Always read the pinned messages from the administrators. 

I didn't unvarying make out about the signature restrictions as i ain't via a signature nonetheless therefore for we to be bright to control at this juncture we must for ever and a day prevent to the set of laws subsequently if don't cause banned or on the brink.

tons better to examine the regulations of cryptotalk concerning the signature so we are able to keep away from making a signature which could violate the rules of the forum and we can never acquire violation factors.

First, you must go to the Bounty department in order to enter a forecast campaign for one of the project owners, and secondly, place the signature through our personal file and its settings. The size of the line and the dimensions of the image are the laws of the Forum and imposed by it in order to allow publication.

• +2 1

The signatures holders have conditions set by the managers, as well as conditions for them to be paid by the campaign owners to the subscribers. The administration determines the general shape and basic rules, and the campaign owners define their own activities.

• +2 1

Signature london be careful then we can know something good here we have to do a lot of good things here a lot of people here need to be careful i think because if you want to know something good here you have to have some good strategy then i hope you can't do something good here  Only those who can do something good here can do it well

• +3 1

Really I was unaware all about this still u made a good point and warn us about such mistakes that could lead us from being crushed with such penalties. In future if I go through signature than will keep in mind your advice

• +1 1

I read the signing rules and restrictions, but I did not notice that this action may cause the ban. Thank you my friend for this advice and I hope that you always give your good advice and useful to us because some friends can read the rules without understanding what it contains and thus make mistakes and then the ban

Hey mate, thanks for your important post about signature format, I am agree signature can violate our forum rules and we will get a warning point, so if we want to avoid the warning point than we must follow the signature format and respect the forum rules of this forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friend, Valid, even a standard has its own impediments, since its size can take up an enormous piece of the site, and subsequently can forestall composing on the gathering, or the event of certain blunders, bugs. In General, even for this situation, you ought to consistently hold fast to the principles, and make an effort not to break them, to be reputable..

Friend, thanks for letting me know about this, now I know what to do and what not to do when I want to make a signature, this also helps a lot to those who are just starting out, so they do not receive warning points, so you have to be very careful when putting a signature Now we know it and the beginners, thanks to you, also know it and will surely be very careful.

• +3 1

Thank you so much for sharing this post. I don't use signature as it is against the rules and i would suggest others to don't do so. If you do violation probably you got banned so avoid it. Thanks 

Thank you for the information. Everyone should maintain the rules of this forum carefully. A little mistake can ruin everything.Whenever i will use signature i will keep in mind your instruction. I will be careful about this.

• +1 1

Hi there mate. I see some advertisements in some of the member's signatures. What is the deal with them? Where can we take the tasks for signature campaigns and how can we get paid? Can anyone inform me on this issue? Thanks in advance.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thank you for presenting this valuable topic, in my opinion, the forum rules are clear and explicit and must be adhered to. If you adhere to the signature restrictions in this forum then you avoid the ban

Just like there are other rules in a of crypto forum and if you do not follow these rules, then there are chances of your account being closed or you will get warning points. Similarly, if we not follow the signature rule exactly then we will violate it, then even then your account can be closed. Signature has been given to you by the facility, which you can write down in one to two lines, which will be your signature, which can be dangerous for you if you unfollow rules

How are you  my friends I do not understand what you mean by the violation of the signature but all I know is that you must follow the guidelines and rules within the forum so that you are not banned by the moderators. 

I did not know about this banner, for which you may be banned. I think it is better to gain some knowledge along with some money by posting in accordance with the rules of the forum. You post according to the rules of the forum, and learn along with some money.

• +3 1

I never used banner and i don't exactly know that we can get banned for banners. It's a great information, especially for newbies, i think we should all have to be very careful if we're gonna use banner. We should also follow the other rules so we can stay in this forum much as we can.

• +2 1

Thanks for letting me know, friend, I am a novice and I did not know anything about this, now I will keep it in mind and be very careful not to do it or it happens to me and so that I will not be at least as you say 3 days restricted from my publications.

• +2 1

I am also Not agree for that because why they use their signature if they tell us their offer than they tell in crypto comments they are also a scammer person just write inly what are beneficial for all members nit this type of signature i hope you agree with me .

• +2 1