Keeping track of your investments - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Keeping track of your investments

Thank you for your information mate but I don't trust less popular site and I think the coinmarketcap is currently the best to use in this case because most members in this forum make use of it and it really helps in tracking your investment so that you will know the right time to sell for good profit.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Keeping track of your investment is important especially if you invest a huge amount of money. You should always observe the movement of the market to avoid losing chances, I think this is also available in trading. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 12:47 AM, johant123 said:

That program allows you to keep track of your portfolio, connect wallets and (supported) exchanges, record all of your transactions, and view the performance of your portfolio, individual coins, and each separate sell transaction.

Personally, I do not recommend you guys to connect wallet on any sort of portfolio trackers. On coinmarketcap, you can do it freely without connecting your wallets or exchange accounts. There is also another great app CoinStats from which you can track your portfolio.I have made reviews about both apps on this forum. You can check them here.

• +2 1

this is something important to choose as like he said here the track invester he used is not compatible i mean its not a big problem if you want to have less tasks do to would be better to find a website track invest thats compatible with your invests but overall its not a big deal.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Year, this one is cool. There are some others too like Blockfolio, CoinmarketApp, etc which allows you to track your portfolio.

• -1 1

There exist numerous sites to keep you abreast and updated about the fluctuations of coins values, whether the coins is making a positive response in respect to your prediction or the market is shifting against you. Just like other members has already mentioned above, please one should take his time and reviewed posts under this topics to popular and legit site to feed you enough with necessary information regarding Crypto coins you are holding.

• +3 1

There are many applications that can be linked to wallets and track the level of increase or decrease in the currency rates in them Also, the matter is for the platforms, but the need for them is secondary and is not useful except in the case of huge deposits of currencies or in the case of long-term investment. As for the majority of those who have little capital, this matter is secondary.

• +2 1

On 20.03.2020 at 23:02, johant123 said:

In the past year, I have tried several tools for keeping track of my investments, ranging from spreadsheets to mobile apps, to online applications.

For me, the best choice at this moment is Cointracker: www.cointracker.io

That program allows you to keep track of your portfolio, connect wallets and (supported) exchanges, record all of your transactions, and view the performance of your portfolio, individual coins, and each separate sell transaction.

The exchange I am using is not supported, and I chose not to connect my wallets. So that means I have to enter my transactions manually. However, that is easily done.

The basic functionality is free, including an unlimited number of transactions per year. The dashboard and performance stats give me enough insights. Only if you want to report your taxes from the application, you have to pay. Besides, there are good import / export options (I only use SV).

It took me some time to figure out the functionality (and limitations), but for me it certainly was worth the effort.

In fact, there are many tools to control your investments in both crypto and common stocks and bonds. There are online resources, and there are applications that can be installed on a phone or computer

Good article, I consider that analytical tools are one of the most important tools for every successful trader because they preserve his trading activity over years and he can get statistics of his trades and know his performance during a specific period of time.

• +3 1

On 3/20/2020 at 8:02 PM, johant123 said:

In the past year, I have tried several tools for keeping track of my investments, ranging from spreadsheets to mobile apps, to online applications.

The exchange I am using is not supported, and I chose not to connect my wallets. So that means I have to enter my transactions manually. However, that is easily done.

The basic functionality is free, including an unlimited number of transactions per year. The dashboard and performance stats give me enough insights. Only if you want to report your taxes from the application, you have to pay. Besides, there are good import / export options (I only use SV).

It took me some time to figure out the functionality (and limitations), but for me it certainly was worth the effort.

I am grateful for introducing cointracker and giving some characteristics of it.

• -3 1

if you have such applications for sure? I have not used any until the memonets and because I am not totally sure of it, it will be to do a good research and prove how useful it is, although I do not have so many investments and so far taking them myself has worked for me, for the future it will serve

• +1 1

Thank you my friend, this will be helpful, I didn't know about cointracker but I don't like other websites asking to connect to my wallets. This is a violation of the rule of owning my private keys and allowing access to my wallets to a third party. So I will pass.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is very good suggestion thanks , I will take a look at this website and try to create a plan to keep track of my investments. Before we use any website or software we should always do research though as we don't know what is going on and never go blind to trust any crypto service.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are some websites that track your order if you need to but so many users dont want this feature because of we already knows that usr order has been placed and our transaction is in process i suggest that if you are making ether based transaction so keep your gas fee some high to fastly make your transaction .

Nice post with good information. I don't know about these services. I don't pay taxes on crypto because I am probably earning too low from this and my bank has not seen something strange to notify me about inconsistencies. I have my own portfolio manager but thanks for this one too.

The most important of all this is that the site supports all types of devices from a phone and a computer because many use the phone more than the computer and I prefer to track my investment directly from the phone, thanks for the help.

• +1 1

Thanks but I don't like giving access to this knowledge to any website and I wouldn't trust anything to give them the information about my crypto holdings. It is not nice to give private information like that. And it also connects wallets meaning you give them access to the funds. It can be helpful but I don't know if I will trust something like that.

• Useful or interesting 1

This definitely sounds like an amazing tool, especially for those users that have investments in many different sites at the same time. It is important to always stay up to date with your investments and keep track of their value, especially in short term investments, so that you know when to cash out on them. This is very important. Thank you for letting us know about this platform. And i completely agree with opting to manually input your transactions. This is definitely better than connecting your wallets, especially with the amount of hacking and malware that is evident in this day and age. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you very much for this. I remember readin about cointracker and maybe it will help a lot in gathering the wallets and having the coins indexed and I'd like that as I have many left in various wallets and exchanges and I don't ever look their price, losing some deals this way.

• +2 1

It depends on the amount of investments you have. If you have a lot of investments, then something like that could come in handy. If you have lots of coins, the prices can be easily found out by any coin listing site, like cmc or coingecko. I dont have a lot, so I dont need any such tool, everything is in my head.

Wow I never though that would work for me because I did not know if there is anything like that possible there is a lot of work to be done because when you look at everything that is happening today we need to really define everything with its own purpose and in the end we have a chance to actually develop the right strategy for our work to go through there is a lot of good things that come in when we decide to follow this kind of strategies to work with there is a lot of work to build in this market and our portfolio must adhere to how we have been able to advance our success

• +1 1

Very good to know about this website www.cointracker.io but I am hoping it will not access my wallets but only me I can input the coins and amounts and it will only fetch the price, I've seen something like that in coingecko but I didn't use it yet, it has something called portfolio, maybe I will try it first.

• +2 1

It is impressive how there are countless projects that revolutionize the world of blockchain.This is a very good tool that I just got to know at this moment and that will be very useful to have a history of transactions.

You cannot do it if there is a problem with the work that you are putting up in your place of work there is alot f work to make sure that there is growth and part of that growth is to build a considerable structure that works well for you there is alot to really discover and put up but the truth is an investment portfolio never goes out of style

On 3/20/2020 at 8:02 PM, johant123 said:

Wow thank you very much for this vital information about how to keep track of our investment. I never for once think their is any web site that keep track of an investment. But with this that I just read I will try using the coin tracker to keep track of my investment.  Thanks