CoinStats-FREE cryptocurrency portfolio tracker app - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

CoinStats-FREE cryptocurrency portfolio tracker app

Last time, I discussed CoinMarketCap mobile app which also has a portfolio tracking feature. Now, this is another great portfolio tracking app in which you can; sync your portfolio, monitor your investment plans, get up to date with real-time prices alert from 250+ exchanges of Bitcoin, and 5,000+ altcoins. This app is available for macOS, iOS, and Android users. I have not found any issues while using this app on my smartphone. 
Most of the services are free from this app but if you want to get the following premium features, you might upgrade your account to PRO (Note:-Don't have money to upgrade your account? Well, they have an amazing Referral option in which if you invite your friends by using a special link, you both will get CoinStas PRO for three months. More friends you invite more will be PRO features If you need a referral link, you might contact me on PM otherwise no problem 😉)

• Portfolio Analytics
  • Exchange Trading
  • Coin Insights
  • Order Fill Notifications
  • Portfolio export

The essence of creating this topic for ConStats is, it has some exceptional features which other portfolio tracking apps do not have and due to such features, I believe you guys will get better chances to take an effective investment decisions. If you get any problem while using this app, you might contact their support team,you can do so inside this app too. 

Have a look at some of the great features from this app
You can link your favorite wallet and exchange to track every crypto-related information. Currently, this app supports these wallets; Ethereum (ETH) wallet, Bitcoin (BTC) Wallet, Ripple (XRP) wallet, Siacoin wallet, NEO wallet. Dash wallet, DeepOnion Wallet, Cardano (ADA) wallet, TRON (TRX) wallet, EOS Wallet, Ledger Nano hardware wallet. In the case of the exchanges, all the major exchange sites are supported.

Screenshot_2020-07-24-13-05-53.thumb.png.0d61223d6246afbc6aa6dadfbc69fbde.png

You can get important crypto news inside this app

Screenshot_2020-07-24-13-06-29.thumb.png.468747b0a952de60e3840737a43865d7.png

Most loved feature is you can convert currencies according to the real-time exchange rates

Screenshot_2020-07-24-13-06-52.thumb.png.6b745a8a75fff0a72d41542c97ebb968.png

Another exceptional feature is, you can calculate coins price to support your investment plans

Screenshot_2020-07-24-13-07-36.thumb.png.97a917f187d92087a690b3d17bdcb76a.png

The app shows analytics, the chart for the desired crypto coins

Screenshot_2020-07-24-18-02-15.thumb.png.d783349b35423cf0dbf4d00ea61e08fc.png

If you need some tips and tricks, this app shows the working tricks and tips

Screenshot_2020-07-24-13-05-01.thumb.png.683d494acf6e376d505004ce90925158.png

Track market overviews

Screenshot_2020-07-24-13-04-17.thumb.png.8842c568aaff6943f00ba617651482d2.png

How to use this App? 

Using this app is not so hard. Even your grandma can easily use this app😉. Anyway, follow the following steps

• Download this app from authorized AppStore, or PlayStore according to your devices. I have mentioned the app links below(If you need PRO feature, you might use referral link from any existing members to download this app).
  • After installing the app, select a theme Light or Dark according to your choice.
  • Now click on "Sign In" option and you may notice "Sign Up" option to create a new account
  • If you have just created an account by using an email, do not forget to confirm your email by clicking on the verification link. If you are unable to see an email from them, don't forget to check the spam folder. 

Now,Try yourself to find more. Good Luck ! 

References:-

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 4

The app looks amazing, but I won't use it right now, perhaps later. Amazing review by the way, totally deserve many positive reactions. Still I wouldn't use my private keys on them or connect an exchange. They should be having metamask option. I've seen services that claim to manage wallets and exchange accounts. One is Aluna which I've did research inthe past and think it is ok to use. Still I can't trust using another platform to manage my current platforms and the funds I have in them.

Unless they just ask to link public addresses. This is different.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Still I wouldn't use my private keys on them or connect an exchange. They should be having metamask option. I've seen services that claim to manage wallets and exchange accounts.

Myself, I have not linked my main wallet in it. Anyway, it is itself good. We can still access rest of the exceptional features from this app. I have been using it for more than 7 months but still, I have not any issues with this app. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

By my opinion, CoinMarketCap was better, but okay, i will try this app to, thanks for information. That topic was really helpful.

1 hour ago, AnetASk said:

By my opinion, CoinMarketCap was better, but okay, i will try this app to, thanks for information. That topic was really helpful.

@AnetASk This is also the best with some premium feature. Give a try and let me know if you face any difficulties while using this CoinStats app. I have already tested this app properly before presenting this detail reviews on it. Good luck. 

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@AnetASk This is also the best with some premium feature. Give a try and let me know if you face any difficulties while using this CoinStats app. I have already tested this app properly before presenting this detail reviews on it. Good luck. 

Ok, thank you very much. 

On 10/5/2020 at 12:06 PM, Bilimbek said:

CoinStats i Blockfolio are two of the most popular mobile apps to make life easier for cryptocurrency investors. allow one to track portfolio value in real time, Given the high volatility of cryptocurrency rates, as well as the breakdown of investments in securities held in many portfolios and stock accounts, in different crypts, this app is sure to be useful to anyone who wants to know how much it costs their portfolio at any given time.

@Bilimbek This portfolio tracker is new to me. I was using Blockfolio and CoinMarketCap mobile app to track my portfolio. I will try it too after reviewing it in the Google Play store. I guess it is also good application.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It draws my attention a lot. I'm already more than installed in other applications. but I do not close the door to others that may make me change my mind and want to innovate a little! I will investigate it and then I will put it into practice and then tell you about my experience !!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 10/7/2020 at 8:08 PM, ShiNorton said:

This portfolio tracker is new to me. I was using Blockfolio and CoinMarketCap mobile app to track my portfolio. I will try it too after reviewing it in the Google Play store. I guess it is also good application.

@ShiNorton You can use premium features on this app by inviting your friends.It has so many excellent features and some features are unique than that of Coinmarketcap and Blockfolio mobile app. I expect you to check it once again. Thanks. 

• +3 1

@Whited35 Though I'm Coingecko users but I feel I should move to Coinstats. As it has more features like Order fill notification which I haven't been able to find out or not available in Coingecko. I have pm you for your referral link so that I get 3months of free premium membership. I will  try Coinstats now for portfolio tracking.

• +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Whited35 Though I'm Coingecko users but I feel I should move to Coinstats. As it has more features like Order fill notification which I haven't been able to find out or not available in Coingecko. I have pm you for your referral link so that I get 3months of free premium membership. I will  try Coinstats now for portfolio tracking.

@RidamYou have an opportunity to link the exchange or the wallet accounts to CoinStats but I still do not recommend you to link your major account on it. Still, there are so many exceptional features and I am eagerly waiting your experiences with this incredibly the well-performing app in the market. Good luck brother. 

It's a good tracker for coins and news but I think there is other better application like counmarketcap app and coingecko and my favourite is bituniverse applications tracker and bot trading, news and price alerts all in one,you choose try it

Really great application for those who wanted to keep track on their portfolio. Though I really don't need it since I don't need it because I do prefer my own application for my portfolio. But I will recommend this to my friends that trade a lot.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/28/2020 at 10:55 AM, scorpiali said:

It's a good tracker for coins and news but I think there is other better application like counmarketcap app and coingecko and my favourite is bituniverse applications tracker and bot trading, news and price alerts all in one,you choose try it

@scorpiali I have never tried Bituniverse. I expect you a little bit information about it. If this app has the unique features other than these two apps CoinStats and Coinmarketcap, I might look into it. 

On 10/28/2020 at 3:31 PM, anh60p said:

Does this APP support Thai language?

Unfortunately, it does not support Thai language, please check https://help.coinstats.app/en/articles/1540984-what-can-i-do-with-coinstats-app

• +1 1

@Whited35 the bituniverse applications is great it's a coins tracker and trading app he support all famous exchange binance bittrex huobi kucoin and more just import your api key and you have all your exchange in one app,you trade at any one you want, and Also the app support bot trading you can make your own bot with your own strategy and the good thing it's free you don't need to pay for nothing 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Also the app support bot trading you can make your own bot with your own strategy and the good thing it's free you don't need to pay for nothing 

@scorpialiThanks for providing a detail explanation. By the way, bot trading grabbed my attentions here. Generally, trading bots are not free from most of the platforms if bot exhibits some advanced features. Have you ever tried trading bots from this platform and how does it work ? 

• +1 1

Very good, ideal for building your portfolio it will be very convenient and convenient, hope your sharing will help many people.

On 10/7/2020 at 8:44 PM, jasinhodpg77 said:

It draws my attention a lot. I'm already more than installed in other applications. but I do not close the door to others that may make me change my mind and want to innovate a little! I will investigate it and then I will put it into practice and then tell you about my experience !!

It does not occupy more spaces on your devices.If you have at least 2 GB RAM loaded phone, it perfectly works on your device to exhibit so  many important information. 

5 hours ago, giangvan said:

Very good, ideal for building your portfolio it will be very convenient and convenient, hope your sharing will help many people.

Yes, it has the best and user friendly interface to give the best experiences to the users. The app is highly stable with all the essential features in it for the portfolio tracking. 

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@scorpialiThanks for providing a detail explanation. By the way, bot trading grabbed my attentions here. Generally, trading bots are not free from most of the platforms if bot exhibits some advanced features. Have you ever tried trading bots from this platform and how does it work ? 

Yes I have many bot in many pairs in different exchange you can copy many of them of adjust it by your self 

Screenshot_20201030-183348_BitUniverse.jpg

Screenshot_20201030-183332_BitUniverse.jpg

Screenshot_20201030-183254_BitUniverse.jpg

• +1 1
  • +3 1

30 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Yes I have many bot in many pairs in different exchange you can copy many of them of adjust it by your self 

Thanks for providing me screenshots as the proofs. Brother, let me check reliability and working mechanism of these sort of bot because I do not find spare time every-time while working at my day office. Thanks for your support once again. 

• +3 1

Nice contribution, I had been looking for an all in one app that could be synchronized with exchanges, so I can closely monitor my cryptos in different exchanges. I already had a look at the reviews on Google play store, an they are indeed quite positive. I will definitely give a go to this app and recommend it to my friends so  I can eventually access the more advanced options.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Jromz said:

Nice contribution, I had been looking for an all in one app that could be synchronized with exchanges, so I can closely monitor my cryptos in different exchanges. I already had a look at the reviews on Google play store, an they are indeed quite positive. 

After linking exchange with this app, you can trace transactions and real time exchange rates for your chosen coins. There are so many interesting features on this app and you might really love to check them  if you are a cryptocurrency enthusiast. Give a try and let me know what you found difference in this app than other portfolio tracking app. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Peter Saith said:

That's really good, ideal for building your portfolio it will be very convenient and convenient, hope your sharing will help many people.

Have you ever tried this app? If you are facing trouble while accessing the premium features, you might ask me questions here. If you can invite so many friends by using your referral link, you can use premium features for a long time inside this app. 

On 11/29/2020 at 5:16 PM, kelebekcafe38 said:

Thank you for the details. Content is very important to me, making this app both simple and detailed. I think it is definitely a useful application.

Have you downloaded this app on your smartphone now? If not do so to test its whole features how it performs to exhibits details about coins, exchange and other crypto related crucial information and updates. Give a try to this app. 

On 11/20/2020 at 9:48 PM, Carolena said:

It is very necessary to have such an application in our mobile phones, especially for those who are interested in the field of trading, or perform several transactions daily, it supports many advantages that will help them choose the best time to trade during the day and that according to the best price.

@Carolena Exactly. The exhibits the real time sats and updates. If you need premium features from this app, you might invite so many friends. More the friends, more will be the premium features that can get served from this cool app.