How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

3 minutes ago, Gaurav kumar said:

To avoid your posts from getting deleted you need to follow some simple steps. You need to choose your topic wisely and keep your posts simple and understandable so that it can help others.

Keeping it simple actually really helps, some members make more complicated posts and because of that they have too many grammar issues in their post and that can lead to their post getting deleted more.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 3/20/2020 at 8:28 PM, Tatiana said:

There is no guarantee to save all of your posts from deleting. You see, when admins find out a member, who spams or do something not acceptable here, they ban him and remove all of his posts and created threads, so if you posted in such bad guy's thread your comments also will be deleted. 

To avoid that to happen just post high quality and very useful post. 

When contributing here much better to prefer a good topic to talk about. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't know exactly what I have to do to limit deletion. I know there are many reasons for a post being deleted but sometimes I don't understand what I did wrong. I hurt. There is no guarantee that your post will not be deleted. I post more than 30 posts / day to make up for deleted posts

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well it is depends on us atleast we should do useful 

Comments on regarding topics. If your post are not

Useful then system will deleted your comments 

As well.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, your analysis is correct, but sometimes it is not enough time between searching for good topics and writing a comment on them in a good way. We need a lot of knowledge in order to do this and we need a lot of time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As I know we have to make post that correspond on characters having to be above 100 as of being on a safe zone, and also by trying to avoid copying post of others with acknowledging the work there, as we can mention and give credits to the author if you did copy from an original copy

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well if you want avoid your posts getting deleted then you have to choose your topic very carefully create a very unique topic , or comment in only usefull topic , don't post your commemt in begginers section, stop commenting in repeatitive topic , but then you will hardly find more then 10 post per day to comment , so just comment i  topics which you think you can give your opinion on. Now the deletion of posts also have been reduced.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/29/2020 at 9:32 AM, Dark_Sky said:

To avoid that to happen just post high quality and very useful post. 

When contributing here much better to prefer a good topic to talk about. 

To stay high quality posts will not save you. If you posted in weak made topic it all got removed together with all posts that were made in it without a meter on the quality of several of them. Do u stay so much quality posts that you have none deleted ones? 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

But sometimes we respect

The rules and our posts 

Get deleted why???

We really Do not know.

And those posts are very useful

In my opinion and get deleted..

On 3/21/2020 at 9:09 PM, Mohammedkasem11 said:

The worst thing that happened to me was to delete 25 posts one day and this is very annoying and I hope to know what caused the deletion of this huge number of posts

That's really a worst scenario that we can experience and we need to fulfill the remaining post for us to get payment again. 

So I can say that's a sign that we need to make our post more informative and not low when it comes to quality. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/20/2020 at 5:19 AM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD POST and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Hello my friend i think i am agree with your analyse with some parts 

I think the main reason for is that post don't have any useful information for members or maybe there is some one has published the same post before 

• +2 2

I think that the best way to comment and to reduce the likelihood that your post will be deleted will be to comment on posts that are at least a couple weeks old. By doing so it is likely that these post woudl have already undergone the cleaning process and if they are still there then the moderators do not view them as bad posts or spam and they are unlikely to be deleted. This is what i have noticed and i hope that it helps you all as well.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I agree with you, it is also not necessary to comments the topic which is copied and which is already on the forum, then chances are that your messages will be to remove a minimum.

• +2 1

On 3/20/2020 at 6:19 AM, Zaino34 said:

You are right that my friend, but now a lot of topics are deleted. Almost everyone has deleted 30 posts for him and this also increases spam because people will return to publish these posts again to reach the minimum within a short period

Yes, I agree with you that the number of topics they deleted is very large, but this happens almost every month. Officials clean the forum from recurring topics.

• +2 1

I agree with your analysis and now that I have started posting in more relevant topics, less of my comments are getting deleted and the best way to find relevant topics is to look for the ones that are atleast 8 days old.

• +1 1

I usually never comment on topics that are made in another language, they are usually deleted and all comments in them.

• +1 1

On 4/21/2020 at 3:13 AM, Masum10 said:

We're commenting. We should only choose valuable posts. We should be careful, we should make sure that it contains the right categories and topics to avoid deleting the post Some posts are being deleted for these reasons, and therefore we must not publish any subject before ....

Right agree with that we choose choose a good topic to comment on it because if the topic is not in the right session for sure they will be deleted and your comment with 

• +1 1

Friend, you are right in order to avoid a huge amount of deleting posts that threaten a huge number of posts on the forum, you should think about how good you are at writing the reaction or your topics. Follow the rules and do not copy other messages

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 3:05 PM, lharost said:

Keeping it simple actually really helps, some members make more complicated posts and because of that they have too many grammar issues in their post and that can lead to their post getting deleted more.

I also observe that mate. Many members here have a grammar issues. I never say i  don't commit a grammatical error but i always make sure it will not destroy the thought. I think to lessen deleted posts, we make sure that our Grammar is simple and correct.

• +1 1

Hello friends, we may not have been able to post usefully, which is why cryptocurrency is deleting our posts. Hopefully, we will post something later that is useful for everyone. Thank you.

• +1 1

in my opinion if members will give their hard work and do it with fascinated way then maybe there is low chances of getting deleted of comments and posts because when you are doing it in a fascinate way it will be much valuable and easy to understand even your content will be we highly effective for every member.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

it happens to everyone  and ther eis no way to avoid it cause you may follow rules and post ina good topic or start a good topic but spammers may spam that topic and moderators will have no choice but to delte that topic. so it will happen to everyone just try to follow rules.

• +1 2

There are many reasons for deleting posts by the forum’s moderating team, the most important of which are recurring topics or topics that talk about news unrelated to crypto, and for this we must all adhere to the rules of the forum and look for useful posts and comment on them

• +1 1
  • +2 1

make sure you make useful posts, and also try to stay away from commenting on bad posts as they will get deleted and so will your comment

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I really believe in Crypto talk. But I will say that. Some of my posts are deleted while following the rules as well. I clearly don't found any reason for the deletion of my some of the post. But I think mistake is from my side.

• +1 1