Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

I have not seen scammers in the forum but I am not very long here just a few days. Do you perhaps meant that there are not many spammers? This will be probably it. It is something different and you confuse with this mistake. If this is so then I think that I have not seen much spam either.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, the number of fraudsters and spammers has decreased, but there is also a problem with deleting posts since when the payment was in Bitcoin, we were able to determine the number of deletions on a daily basis and compensate them, but now it has become more difficult.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/20/2020 at 8:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers.

I don't know how you spot scammers. Are they sending you private messages and asking for money? I think that you should report anyone trying to scam others in this forum or anywhere. Scammers are easy to avoid when you know their plans but a beginner may be in trouble. You need to expose the scammers when you find them.

The spamming is almost over in the forum but still there are many low quality posters that do not follow the 100 characters  rule and just put the reply without thinking. 

On 8/31/2020 at 1:10 AM, Projectcrypto said:

Even at the present we have good number of spammers in this forum and they are posting waste but recently the moderators are watching and sending them out because i can see that the forum has been quite since last week.

Well, the moderators are updating the accounts here in this forum in terms of number of content post etc and a lot of members are being removed to this campaign for being inactive which means that they're not posting for a long time.

• +2 1

On 9/4/2020 at 5:06 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, the moderators are updating the accounts here in this forum in terms of number of content post etc and a lot of members are being removed to this campaign for being inactive which means that they're not posting for a long time.

Since that is the case then it will be better for them to resume work because I realized that most of them are not active due to the trading that was stopped since June and i am sure they will mostly come back by October.

On 9/4/2020 at 5:06 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Since that is the case then it will be better for them to resume work because I realized that most of them are not active due to the trading that was stopped since June and i am sure they will mostly come back by October.

BetFury                                                   

6 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Well, this is the job of admins here to clean up this forum for those inactive by having a huge number of total members here in this forum so that we can know who are the members are still active here to do posting everyday.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is the job of admins here to clean up this forum for those inactive by having a huge number of total members here in this forum so that we can know who are the members are still active here to do posting everyday.

Well that is a good idea because we cannot be proud that we have lots of members not knowing that large number of them are not ready to help instead they are only here to earn and leave, so I support that update they recently did and now they will also see the number of active accounts in the forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/30/2020 at 6:13 PM, benalmoh88 said:

i hope to our forum be professional and rich with information in all sections, i trust for crypto talk team to clean our forum and it will be without any scammers.

I am pretty much sure sooner or later forum will block scammers with the multi accounts. Forum moderators are looking sensitive to ban and remove unwanted spam posts. Now you can barely find spam topics. I really want to salute forum moderators. 

• +2 1

19 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I support that update they recently did and now they will also see the number of active accounts in the forum.

Yes mate, as far as i know, there's a lot of members here who are being removed again to this campaign and this is sad for them because they're not able to get some talk tokens.

• +1 2

At the moment we don't have any scammer on this site which I think because all the scammers have been cleaned by the admin moderator so I think now I don't have any and we can easily earn income by posting here.

• Useful or interesting 1

I Joined today and I must say am impressed by this forum , it really looks clean and am hoping to make friends here , enjoy posting and also keep on working as hard for the forum , its a good thing to belong to such a company , how are you everyone

• +1 1

You are right about it @Ch Ayyan ,at last this happened.The spammers were hurting this forum but at last moderators took an action and they banned all the spammers ,now we can enjoy this website without seeing any spammer,and get positive rates ,rather than negative because of spammers been removed.

spacer.png

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

13 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes mate, as far as i know, there's a lot of members here who are being removed again to this campaign and this is sad for them because they're not able to get some talk tokens.

Sure mate and that is why we need to be good ambassador of this great forum by remaining active and making positive contributions in any section of the forum we visit because by that we can accumulate more talk token without any harm to our various accounts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

A high percentage of scammers has drastically decrease because the moderators are trying their possible best to make the forum clean and free from useless post from other members.

• +2 1

Cleaning the forum from scammers and useless posts makes the forum safer and more dynamic

This is a good thing. I hope the moderators continue with this process

• +1 1

Forum is doing a great job to reduce number of scammers below low level. I appreciate their work from depth of my heart. I think that this forum will be cleaned 💯 percent from scammers in near future

• +1 1

On 9/7/2020 at 11:43 PM, Projectcrypto said:

Sure mate and that is why we need to be good ambassador of this great forum by remaining active and making positive contributions in any section of the forum we visit because by that we can accumulate more talk token without any harm to our various accounts.

Well, the meaning of ambassador is to recruit more members here to increased more the number of members in this forum, it's better to used the "good contributor" because as a member here, we're contribute some ideas and topics about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes that is the best steps of moderator to clean the forum from scammers and spammer now all the post will be good and there will be no chance of ban account so post from yourself never copy and paste end enjoy..

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, the meaning of ambassador is to recruit more members here to increased more the number of members in this forum, it's better to used the "good contributor" because as a member here, we're contribute some ideas and topics about cryptocurrency.

From my own understanding the term ambassador means a representative not an employer the way you mean and remind you we are all representing this forum which is why we are expected to make positive contribution towards creating helpful topics and useful post to help each other and the forum at large.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 3/20/2020 at 11:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

Yes you are right about it  after the banning of countries all of the spammers ids have restricted because the admins ban only those countries which have more spammers. 

Scammers and spammers are not contributing any useful information to this forum because most of their post are not readable or are useless contents. so l think the moderators have taken a good step in screening spammers out of this forum. I think we need to also report spammers to the moderators so that the forum will fully free from spamming.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

17 hours ago, Marks33 said:

Scammers and spammers are not contributing any useful information to this forum

Well, that's true mate, they're just copying the other ideas or contents just to create an topic here in this forum, but thanks for moderators by banning the countries which is having a 95% low quality posters.

It is very bad if a forum suffers from scammers and they are very active in many crypto platforms from what is noticed. This is a bad situation and exposing them is hard too so perhaps reporting them to the administration is the best action we can take and if they find they are a danger they will be stoped from their plans to scam others.

I don't see any spam or scam for now and the last week reason why I think there's only one percent left who do that thing here. I'm glad that we almost finally get rid of those kind. Kindly report immediately if we see a member here who doing scam until no one left. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c