Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

After this new campaign has started i have noticed that there are less spammers here and most of the members focus on the quality of the content and just on the quantity! the moderators of this forum are really do their best here and they proved to us that they have good strategies to improve this forum to make it better and more popular!

• +1 1
  • +2 2

13 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Moderators are doing a great job to keep this forum away from scammers and spammers. This forum are getting better than the old one. With new system, it can easily detect what are bad posts.

Well, it's because of being paid when we're giving some rates (reputation) because by the help of this, they can easily locate those spammers/low quality posters so that they will take some actions.

• +4 1

I think the main goal was to evict the law breakers known as Spammer, so I think they were all removed and released only to those who dare not make a spam on the forum because they know very well what they can be.  

• +1 2

already their is good step taken by forum moderate as well admin Also , their is some members ban individually , some countries are ban for payment system . now forums looks clean their isn't too much scammers here .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 3/21/2020 at 7:02 PM, Brand1 said:

During the few days, the supervisors did a big cleaning of the forum from annoying members and random messages, and I think this step is very useful, but it also enriched the adult members, where too many posts were deleted for them.

I think, their biggest general cleaning so far is banning some countries because most of them are spammers as what I have read about the announcement in yobit. Well, no hate for those countries, one thing that I realized about banning those countries is that I think some of the members from those countries are no spammers, sadly the belong to be banned.

• +1 1

If you compare the forum in the first weeks with the current forum, there is a very wide difference. Yes the posts are no longer copy pasted, but rather they have become very meaningful and useful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Spammers in this forum are really making it look dull sometimes because you will sometimes come across a post which have no meaning since you cannot even read talk more of understanding, for that I also support that everyone caught if spamming should be completely banned from the forum to make it a better place in the future.

On 3/21/2020 at 1:50 AM, tienda said:

Yes we remarked about that from yesterday they doing the clean, we hope also we will help this forum for no participate on those spammers topics, because if we also participate the situation will not change never!

Those spammers are really making the forum not useful, we look like a not responsible forum if we don't remove those spammers, thank you fo all the moderators who did an action to ban all those spammers.

• +2 1

On 8/15/2020 at 9:56 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, it's because of being paid when we're giving some rates (reputation) because by the help of this, they can easily locate those spammers/low quality posters so that they will take some actions.

The idea of getting payments when giving reaction to the works of others are good since members want to earn extra talk token. With this, moderators can easily sort out what are good and bad posts. 

Edited by Tine0313

On 3/20/2020 at 9:16 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes in past week almost 90% spammers are removed from the yobit. There are some spammers still here. I will suggest to admins that remove them and allow new members on the forum. 

Good thing I don't see any spammers since last month and I think those who do spam here were already banned because we report them and we prevent them doing their act here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Scammer and spammer are already there. This topic seems that the moderators are doing their best to remove them out of this platform. As a beginner it was a good call for us to not being worried. by just reading all of section about crypt we can follow the rules of this forum without hesitating with it. 

On 8/15/2020 at 3:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes the posts are no longer copy pasted,

Well, they're not copy and pasted it but they're using or stealing it's idea or content to make another topic, there are some members here are always doing it, they're just paraphrased the original one to make it original for their side.

• +1 1

Scammers are everywhere, we all know that. And knowing that moderators are hard working and being strict to the forum, scammers are lessen. There's no scammers if no one will fool by them. Each one of us must not fall for others if someone message you personally. Let's be vigilant all the time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 minutes ago, bino said:

Scammers are everywhere, we all know that. And knowing that moderators are hard working and being strict to the forum, scammers are lessen. There's no scammers if no one will fool by them. Each one of us must not fall for others if someone message you personally. Let's be vigilant all the time. 

Well, that's true mate, but most of the scammers are in the yobit chat in telegram, there's a lot of people who are trying to contact me and i think the scammers here are now going to the telegram account of yobit to victim some people there.

• +3 1

There are no scammers i think. Since i joined this forum i have not see any member scamming the forum so i believe the moderators have done a great job to fight them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

All the moderators of this forum is actively working to clean scammers from this forum because they don't want any scammed information flow in this forum. Even they have banned several countries which shows that this forum is very strict against the scammers.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

I agree with you, currently there is less spamming, plagiarizing and paraphrasing in the forum. Whosoever has been in this forum for various years will testify that this kinds of acts had been reduced to the barest level.

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 9:16 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes in past week almost 90% spammers are removed from the yobit. There are some spammers still here. I will suggest to admins that remove them and allow new members on the forum. 

It would be hard for the mods to ban one by one this spammer because they are so many and it's hard to trace them all, so I think they decide to ban the country itself that has so many spammers members. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/18/2020 at 8:07 PM, Tunuu said:

There are no scammers i think. Since i joined this forum i have not see any member scamming the forum so i believe the moderators have done a great job to fight them.

Well, that's true mate, there's no scammers in this forum because it's easily to identify them if they're exists here, there are just spammers, low quality posters in this forum and moderators knows it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

as scammers still here but probs a year later this will be clean as theres too many strict rules to deal with on scammers side but others are too smart and also they know ways to adjust and sometimes other get scammed for not realizing something.

• +1 1

Yes i have been noticing that for a while and you can also see that there is less members online because most of them are being punished for there acts and that is the best solution for them to know that they are violating the forums rules. Scammers are not helping matters in this forum because they keep sending useless content that are of no benefit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I did not know the forum has so many scammers. 5% is very much and I hope they get banned. I will not fall victim to them and lose money because I have learned to avoid and not to answer to them. I read about security and scams and warn others too when I see them. Still this is too high and I hope it will be lower with measures from admin.

• +2 1

you are right, i hope to our forum be professional and rich with information in all sections, i trust for crypto talk team to clean our forum and it will be without any scammers.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Moontong said:

It would be hard for the mods to ban one by one this spammer because they are so many and it's hard to trace them all, so I think they decide to ban the country itself that has so many spammers members. 

Even at the present we have good number of spammers in this forum and they are posting waste but recently the moderators are watching and sending them out because i can see that the forum has been quite since last week.

• +1 1

BetFury