Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

On 3/20/2020 at 8:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

Yeah I have noticed that the number of members have decreased a lot since the admins announced the deletion of spammers and temporary stopping the registration. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

18 minutes ago, deboprotap said:

yes friend,now in recent days cryptotalk forum is clean from spammers.we only can see good informative constructive posts now.so forum is updated surely,which is good for our community forum health.newbies will be more enthusiastic about crypto

Well ... I already reported two cases again this morning. Despite all the  very busy moderator action, and positive talk from the members, there are still other "members" who steal content from other members (just copying over from earlier posts), or copy their texts from outside sources.

"Members" between quotes, because I am not sure how to call someone who just copies over texts from another hard working member.

Edited by johant123
  • +2 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I respect the forum rules and the regulations . Due to my mistakes I have got a warning point. Here are still so many copy pasters who are copying someone else comments and pasting under the random posts on this forum. Please report as soon as possible if you see such acts from someone. 

• +2 1

This is true because of the cleaning operations carried out by the supervisors. The number of annoying members and the bad posts decreased greatly and very significantly. We hope that the forum remains like this without fraudsters and contains only useful posts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am happy that this forum removed many spammers and low quality content users here in cryptotalk. I hope that they will continue to remove the remaining users. More powers to all moderators!

• -1 1

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

It is something that needed to be done. Spammers are invading every website on the internet and after that the website falls. We won't allow that to happen to Cryptotalk because a lot of us are students and benefiting a lot from Cryptotalk ❤

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Ganhanmarin said:

They are spammers not scammers. They can be scamming too by having multiple accounts. And now, they are all deleted form this forum. 

Thank you for the correction  ❤️❤️

but why did not open the registry again in the forum?
Is it prohibited on some countries and open in other countries?

• +2 1

This is a great news for everyone. Day by day there are a lot of scammers are gathering here. By cleaning them all the forum will be scamless forum and everyone here will be able to work without anykinds of hesitation. Maybe the moderators should do the work as clearlyas possible. Good posts can being good initiative to all the users. 

• +1 1

It is great news that cryptotalk Administrator is deleting posts and comments. In this case it will be very good for us to know about Cryptocurrency.We can now work better than ever in a forum for the cryptotalk admin to welcome such initiatives.

• +2 1

I think the amount is a lot lower right now. The situation is much better and the current members after the cleanup are putting a lot more effort into writing quality posts, that contain useful information and good english structure and vocabulary. Personally if I see scammers/cheaters I still report them, although lately it is in a limited extend.

I am happy that it lessen the spammers, scammers and low quality content users because one of the goal of this forum is to be peaceful and be fair to all users.

• +1 1

Of course the scammers are cleaned up, we must also contribute so that this type of malicious people does not grow, thanks to the contribution of the majority of the forum members several scammers and spamers have been suspended, this is good for the forum and its beautiful community.

• +3 1

On 3/20/2020 at 2:45 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

How did you know we're only having 3% to 5% of scammers right now? Because i don't think that is true because i saw many useless topic and comments here. We need to report those spammers here to keep the cleanliness of the forum. Lets help moderators. 

• +2 1

The forum is cleaned its just because they restricting other country to enter this forum and also they are not accepting new account to join in their campaign. So by this scammers and users that have low quality post will eventually leave this forum because they will get nothing. And i think that's the reason why the admins do that its just for the sake of this forum.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friends. I hope the advertisers on this forum shall be disposed of all the schedule to keep our safety at work on the site, a good and very useful step because the percentage to delete publications began to increase itself in it in the next period and the screws in the world of encryption began our business

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Well it's true the moderators have actually wiped out most of the spammers from the forum and there are actually still cleaning the forum and this is nice because there would be less repeatition of post in this forum .

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The admins have done a very good job of removing spammers and those who try to scam other members with links and I would like to thank the admins for the good job they are doing in the forum.

• +2 1

Indeed the forum has become more clean than the annoying and spoofed members as well as frequent and multiple accounts and this is a good thing

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I am amazed that how you can give the percentage of scammer present now. Maybe it's a mere guess. But you are actually right. Because moderators have tried their maximum to remove as much scam as they can

• +1 1

The forum is being cleaned of scammer on a daily basis. And if i may ask, where did you get this stat from that says that there is only 3 to 5 percent scammers in this forum, because if there is such a fact then the moderators will be able to easily identify who the spammers are and then they woudl be able to get rid of them. Overall though i think that the moderators are very active in getting rid of scammer and spammers and that they are doing a good job, although at times it can be frustrating to users who get lots of comments deleted over a day.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think we should help with each other in finding fraudsters on the site and revealing their tricks and methods of fraud so that we can narrow the circle around them and prevent them from practicing their hoaxes

• -1 1

as of lately i've seen almost no spammers, which is great work from the admins considering just 3 months ago the forum had so many spammers, you would find at least 4 on the first reply page of a topic

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This forum has almost become spoiled by scammers and spam thanks to the great efforts of moderators and all thanks and appreciation to them

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Of course now the scammers are less than the beginning of the forum because the admins make a hard work and also the members are making his work to avoid scammers any one in this forum have his part of responsibility

• +1 1