How crypto currencies created? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How crypto currencies created?

On 3/19/2020 at 10:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I have a question how  crypto currencies created. And from  where exchanges purchase crypto.  We purchase and transfer  our crypto  from  exchanges. We purchase their as we like. But exchanges get crypto from  where? 

I only know bitcoin was develop by Satoshi Nakamoto and I don't have any idea about how other currencies was develop and become known by the people. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Cryptocurrency is created through a code as it is a software and to generate more coins some of the Cryptocurrencies does mining so that more coins could be generated through it running hardware throughout the world which adds the transaction to blockchain helps mainly to create a new coin.

Cryptocurrencies began with a research paper published by Satoshi Nakamoto that was worked on in 2009 and then began to spread.

• -2 1

Crypto currency was created by some individuals and its value is controlled by the forces of demand and supply and its value may increase when it is demanded more than supplied and vice versa.

A lot of cryptocurrencies are programmed  online and created through the virtual network. It'sonly a project and the amount is created by a company or by the producers. And the exchange platforms actually contains a portion of the amount from the total cryptocurrencies. And then they let the users to to convert or trade in their platform  and also they invest the cryptocurrencies of the users through their invest plans. That's how they work. 

Every exchange have all the coins listed in her exchange because any coins ask the exchange for that and the coins team should pay to have the coins listed in the exchange 

Cryptocurrency was created to give the chances and financial freedoms to the people all around this world. Traditional financial system was unable to solve most of problems and cryptocurrency was created to overcome such existing problems. 

I think to make payment transfer more easier and without having any central government issue they can easily transfer their money to any other member or people that's why they are creating cryptocurrencies coins or any other currencies as the time goes the currencies are making more viral and people more attracted to invest their money on currencies.

I think that the basic idea of cryptocurrencies is cryptography. I do not know the details completely, but I think this main thread and was created for you. We move away from the power of governments to buy and sell.

Anyone can make their own crypto coin if only they have the skills,knowledge and money to support the expense you will be needing to promote your coin. You have to consider lots of things including your purpose on that coin,budget implication and strong development team,

For you to became successful and gain trust and more investors. 

Cryptocurrencies were created, the first of which was Bitcoin after the financial crisis in 2008, 
as the crisis was a clear catalyst for its creation. Many banks and 
financial institutions around the world have failed, and had
 to be bailed out by governments at the expense of taxpayers and the people in general.

On 3/19/2020 at 5:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I have a question how  crypto currencies created. And from  where exchanges purchase crypto.  We purchase and transfer  our crypto  from  exchanges. We purchase their as we like. But exchanges get crypto from  where? 

Cryptocoins are created by some developers by using high powered computers to generate them using there gpu powers, and exchanging sites they don't give us any money, we only exchange each other, peoples deposit there moneys and when one person want to sell some coin then other person like to buy that coins and we exchange each other, but the exchanging site get some profit from our exchanges, and no exchange site pay there users, 

You forget that cryptocurrency always charge you some rest for trading, making deposit and even withdrawal. This fees are accumulate which will be as higher as the amount of the trade that occurs daily. Exchanges are very rich than any other individuals

I don't know how the crypto was created initially but what i can tell you is that there are miners that are important in facilitating the exchanges and the transactions and that there is no one person or company that is responsible for controlling the price of crypto as the price is decentralized and therefore there is dependent only on the laws of supply and demand.

• -1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/19/2020 at 8:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

It has great history you can research about it. As I know about this in 2008 Satoshi Nakamato created bitcoin first time. And that was the starting time of crypto. 

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Cryptocurrencies are made by programming them in a programming language such as c ++ or python, and the platforms are supported by the currency support corresponding to a percentage of the profits.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I Don't know the history. But I know that Bitcoin Was founded by satoshi nakamoto. And the term Crypto currency was before there before the discovery of Bitcoin. I have also hurt that Cryptography was there before satoshi nakamoto developed Bitcoin. So I have a doubt what was it? And how was it?

• +1 1

creating Crypto currency is not easy method , we need To hired Crypto currency ( code ) develoer .

we need a good money for advertising purposes .

we need to run airdrop and listing on good exchange , in the end this is really a expensive method 🙂 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Cryptocurrencies are algorithms that have data that is different from all known data on the web when it was created. The plan was to preserve it from theft and raise its value, so it was decentralized and perhaps there are hidden banks dedicated to Bitcoin distribution but I do not know the details of the manufacture and launch of these currencies

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many people are asking themselves about this question, and they have never got their answers. Am not sure, but i believe crypto exchanges are get their coins from fees. There are many types of fees in exchanges, there is deposit fee, withdraw fee and trading fee. I believe they earn good amount from all those fee according to their traffic, because an exchange with 1000 daily transaction for bitcoin with a fee of only 0.0005 btc, they collect withdraw fee of 0.5 bitcoin! Equals to 14 bitcoins (130,000 usd) in 28 days, and that is only withdraw fee for only 1000 transactions!

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is a good question. I also don’t know how to create it, but I know that it is an advanced currency that has made a difference in our lives. Please inform me if you have learned how.

I think that this service is provided by most of the platforms, so that you can create your own currency. They do everything only. You need a name. But as for how you can mine that coin is another matter. Maybe you pay them for those currencies.
There is another way to create your own currency, but this is what will require you instead of more effort because you will be programming from the first.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think crypto currency was created as a result of Bitcoin invention when the creator of Bitcoin created Bitcoin that was the beginning of the crypto currency.

Initially a cryptocurrency can be created as token that you can build based on Ethereum.
But if you do not have a successful project, you will not accept any platform for listing your currency.

Currencies are based on coding and on a project that defines the purpose of the currency, its number, and the mechanism for extracting it. These things push people to invest their money in them and then transfer them to platforms and trade in them to achieve profits and the miners or developers are those who extract these cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1