Why can't we respond to responses to our post? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Why can't we respond to responses to our post?

I think these are the forum rules and they should be respected, and you should explain all the ideas and questions that you want to explain by posting your topic and be easy to understand for all members

I think my friend , but im not sur , you can respond for the comment is not a problem , but you just get payed for one comment, is mean the other comment is for free you don get money for them , but you can answer for many time without any problem. This what i think.

I think this is a good feature, if it did not work, many people would just write meaningless comments on a couple with their friends.  

I have never used more than two responses in one subject and I collect all the comments in one response and this is a good thing and I have not faced like the problem you are talking about

THINK POSITIVE

I think that this is done in order to protect the forum from those who will just invite friends to the forum and correspond with them in a specific topic, just for the sake of earning Satoshi for messages. 

On 3/21/2020 at 3:11 PM, Ngetpa said:

The post you make in your own topic does not count as a paid one because as far as I remember topic is considered as 1 post so if you do a post in the same topic it does not really count.

It does for me, you can make multiple comments in a single topic to get paid multiple times. It's not really worth it though as you quickly run out of ideas what to write about and it can be considered spam. There are two features to prevent this, the posting cooldown and editing new text to your last comment, if it was recent.

On 3/19/2020 at 3:32 PM, Maroua said:

but I really want to respond to every response written to my post

If there are repetitive posts in your thread, you should quote all of them and then respond to each one with a single reply. If some of your comments are asking for help or advice, you can respond to every one separately.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

there is nothimg like you can't hhave response to the topics.infact there is a option like quote by wich you can reply to earch and every comment you are getting in your topics.so try it for one time you will get an idea regarding the same thing

Actually it's a payment base platform that is giving us some excellent and mind-blowing facilities. The Crypttalk froum don't provide payment for more comments and replying in one topic. I think there are no chance to add this features in future. 

On 3/19/2020 at 8:02 PM, Maroua said:

When we write a post and comments are made by us by friends, the number of responses you make for them is not counted, but I really want to respond to every response written to my post, why does this feature not exist, the existing feature does not count the number of responses at all, this is a very unfortunate thing what do you think?

If you make multiple on your own post one after one then it will be counted for useful post. There must be one post reply gap between your post and others users posts. 

4 minutes ago, kipara said:

I know the reason why your post sometimes are not counted to your account, the reason is that if you post multple times in a raw to your topic, all post will be merged, so they cannot be counted.

Yes that's exactly what i told him in the above reply. There must be one gap between your posts if you keep posting in a row it all became 1 post and if there is a gap it will became multiple posts. 

Edited by Lover840

On 3/19/2020 at 10:32 PM, Maroua said:

When we write a post and comments are made by us by friends, the number of responses you make for them is not counted, but I really want to respond to every response written to my post, why does this feature not exist, the existing feature does not count the number of responses at all, this is a very unfortunate thing what do you think?

Your reply to a certain thread can be counted for the first one then the next replies will not be counted because it's just like you are flooding the thread and the admins really hate that that's why they didn't count the next replies for the people to avoid that.

You can respond to all of your comments in your topic but its very hard to reply all and also you will not be paid for them because only one reply is counted in one topic. And i think you will be paid for your own topic, but not for your own comment in your own topic!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, you have to wait for someone to comment and then reply, you cannot respond to more than one person in a row, this feature is set so that there are not many comments that are useless.

I usually reply to posts on my posts, but I do not reply to every post but only posts that deserve a response, and I think this does not violate the laws of the forum.

You can send replies or response to a message or qoute send to you via your notification. Firstly if you find a feedaback of more one person at a time you can send replies to all the three in one massage either by taking their names e.g @B Harry or any name similar to this example. You can click on qoute button to reply or the positive sign(+) to mark replies. This will make it more easier for you. You can send massage or reply and get merge at same topic of you reply in a short period of time.

On 3/19/2020 at 4:32 PM, Maroua said:

Welcome to the crypto world.  The forum is designed to express opinion, not to discuss opinions collectively, you cannot respond because it is encrypted and no one knows who is behind this account. We are all here a family that can take the most benefit possible

I think this is one of the rules of this 

Sitties to give just one respond

To the topic or comment not

More than that this is the main reason

On 3/31/2020 at 2:23 PM, Fattkidd said:

You can respond to them but some of those comment will not be counted because they would probably merge in to one big comment,Plus there is a big down hill on this imagine reply to those comment every single time let say you got 50 comments counted in just one topic,If your content get deleted by moderators it means you will lose those 50 comments.

Yes, I learned many things in the forum about the correct way to respond and the appropriate comments, as well as the way to respond to the responses that are on my post.

well it is not agaisnt rules to reply to anyone you want you just need to avoid spam/flood that means that you dont have to make post by post incstead use edit option and quato users who you want to reply to.

good luck,

Edited by MrGeany

This is the rules of the forum and you accept that when you register here,But really they need to change that because it's encouragement for user to respond on here ost and help other in comment 

Even they are not counted you can quote or mention someone under your own topics. I have seen some members on this forum doing that sort of activities here. So I think you need not to take worry here. You might keep creating the good posts or comments here. 

On 3/19/2020 at 11:12 PM, babaji said:

I have never tried responding to each and every topic. But I think, its not wise to be replying to each and every topic. You should be explain enough in your starting thread starter post, and only respond to point that were against or for that topic. I dont know if responses to the same post are not counted, but if the rule is there, then it is there for a reason, start respecting it. 

I agree. It is just a waste of time if you respond in very reply they were made in your topic also it is not a good thing since from the very start, you should explain it very well your topic you published. 

On 3/19/2020 at 5:32 PM, Maroua said:

What?? they do count, where did you hear that, replaying to comments on your post will count and you will get paid for it, i think you have wrong idea, let me make it clear, you will get paid or your posts will count if you replay to comments that have been maid n your posts.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:46 PM, Calvinpriva said:

You can respond to all of your comments in your topic but its very hard to reply all and also you will not be paid for them because only one reply is counted in one topic. And i think you will be paid for your own topic, but not for your own comment in your own topic!

Hey friend i think you are wrong, you will get paid for each and every replays that you maid on you post, where did you get this information's from?? i am replaying to every comments that have been maid on my post and i am getting paid for each and every of them,  

As I know if you give your reply on the same review then it will not counted for the payment only one comment will be counted but you can give your reply because many times peoples are not getting clarify in a single reply you have to explain them briefly and it's good also to help us and keep doing helping each other so that everyone comfortably get ideas.