What do you do with your crypto earnings from this site? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

What do you do with your crypto earnings from this site?

What do you do with your Cryptotalk earnings?  

51 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What do you do with your Cryptotalk earnings?

• Donate them to a charity
    • Use them to enhance your monthly income
    • Keep them as future investments

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/20 at 10:00 PM

When I collect a good amount of this forum, I trade with that amount that I achieve through this forum in order to obtain good profits and stable income.

Life is great and enjoy it

I am keeping them for a future investment. I had a good strategy to try out. It might be risky but all business has to do with risk and I am willing to take that actually. It will be nice having a capital from this forum.

I haven't earned much yet, but I have sent part of my money to a trading platform to learn how to trade in futures contracts.

For me I use part of my earnings for crypto to enhance my monthly income and I keep some as future investment, because I know crypto will become very great in future .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, I invest in my studies, develop and learn new things! A new trade, and it's really very cool! Because when you invest in yourself, it gives you a big bonus, because you will be able to move forward with great new knowledge!

For now am not donating anything to any charity because i still growing my capital, but later after i start to generate a good profit i will donate to many charities as i can.

• +1 1

You won't be able to give out charity when you don't have enough coins in your wallet for that reason i choose to make use of the investbox so that i will be earning 1% of what I have in my yobit account after every 24 hours and later in October I will trade them out to begin a trading career to earn more profit after which i will consider donating some for charity.

Edited by Projectcrypto
Correctio for mistake.
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will use my income from this forum for my finances in my daily lives and for some investments. I think that we will have good profits here on October 15 and hoping that is enough for my finances in one month and investment as well. 

• +2 2
  • +4 1

When i earn money through this site i just invest again and buy more different coins becasue in the crypto market we need to invest more and more money and buy the different coins and hold all these coins till the bull becasue soon the bull is come and at that time coins price touch the sky.

BetFury                                                   

I am impressed and you did the right think donating your earning from this site to a noble cause that will help a few people in need. I hope that you will be an example to follow and you make us all think to donate some of our profits to help the world and reduce the problems we have especially now that it is more difficult with covid.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my case, I use my earnings from this forum to sustain my daily needs. Whenever i get my payment from yobit, I withdraw it right away and transfer it to my wallet and save it there. Through that, I earn money for paying bills and if i have save enough, I also use it to buy my personal luxury.

The daily reward I'm receiving from pay per post making campaign, it's was before used to enhance, strengthen and improve my monthly income but as from the inception of this current new campaign that we receive payment in Talk Coin, it's used for future Investment. Now am saving it to boost my Investment capacity before the end of this year.

• +2 1

You are generous @johant123 for giving out your earns for charity and it is good to be generous but for me I will used some part of my earnings for personal expenses and the remaining one l will invest it in yobit invest box so that I can earn profit.

BetFury                                                    

You get more profit when you invest so i am currently making use of the yobitinvestbox to gain some percentage of what I have with them everyday which i think is the best solution for us in this forum since the trading date have been shifted to October 15. I want to become a trader in the future which is why i am working and saving my coin now so that when i am ready i will have some funds to start the trading.

I bought altcoins with mine. Some of them were excellent choices. Some not so much. But made winnings anyway so i am happy i got some pocket money from here.

I see them as an additional gain and it is not necessary for use, and therefore I invest them in currencies and enter into deals, so I can get profits from two sources from the forum and from trading.

• +1 1

To be honest, the first time that I earned crypto, about two years ago from another site I used that crypto to donate to a charity, as in all honesty i was unsure of the legitimacy of the crypto and if it work, the best way to try would be to give it to a charity. The transaction went through and since then I use a third of my earnings and donate it to charity, I use a further third to supplement some additional student charges such as some food items here and there, and the last third i invest to gain interest  on and so that it grows with time. That is generally how i split my earnings to be honest. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is very good to donate the earnings from cryptotalk to the Water project. I will look what this is about and maybe if I manage to make a lot of money from crypto I will try to donate too. We have to give back to people that have needs and some are living in very poor conditions. we have to look after humanity.

I am still in 100 free posts, but I entered here to find out what to do when I get the forum profits most likely I will acquire them for the future This is the most successful option for me.

I am not very long in crypto and I've been only a month in cryptotalk, I have earned a few satoshi but it is not a lot. Maybe later when if the forum keeps giving I will donate some because it is important to help everyone that needs and are unlucky to live in bad conditions as having no food clothes or water.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Since I'm just a student I don't want to be a burden to my parents and make some extra income just in case I have project or other school expenses then there is a money I can spend. My earnings here is just in my wallet and continue collecting satoshi for future use like I will trade it if the price of BTC will rise up, so that I could make a much higher profit.

On 3/17/2020 at 4:30 PM, johant123 said:

I just donated the earnings I made on this site to a charity (The Water Project), and I intend to repeat that once I collected enough again.

That made me curious about what you do with the earnings here; keep them on the yobit exchange for the future? Or trade them for fiat, as extra income? Or donate them to some charity?

I am very happy that there are people like you who think about others and donate for the sake of goodness. And I hope that there are many who think like you who have a lot of money that they do not need all of them and that each person allocates an amount in excess of his need to donate. As for me, I have many obligations and difficult circumstances that make me want to collect a large number of money to secure my needs.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I hold all the crypto in Yobit but maybe you are right we can donate half of them and help other people that need more than us in life. I don't feel good when I earn money and think of others that can't afford the basics in their life so I donate too when I can in Unicef and charities. We have to be more humane today that corona virus is making the poor people suffer the most.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have earned only a few bitcoin and I don't think that sending them anywhere it will make a good contribution. I try to make my time worth it but you have done correct to donate and we need more people like you to care for others.

As I am still a student i couldnt manage to trade in high scale so as far i can manage i try to do small trade and with those profit i store to make my trading scale higher so that i can make a good profit at the end