Question for experienced traders. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Question for experienced traders.

On 3/16/2020 at 9:01 PM, Migo said:

If you are talking about getting rich very fast, then I can ensure you that you will not reach your goal, because you will make a fast decisions, and these decisions are your mistakes, trading is profitable but there is some strategies that you need to follow, and the profits are depending on your deposits and the price too

That's why much better to have sone patience when it comes to trading. Set some plans or goals first before you proceed so you can avoid regretting your decisions. Make sure once you proceed to trading you can earn a better profits. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Trading isn't easy as it sounds.. also it requires a long time to have good experiences and knowledge about how this cryptocurrencies world's works in my opinion! there are many people start trading without having enough knowledge and lose all their money in a while especially those who buy scam coins and think that they will make 200% profits in a short time! being patient is really important while learning how to trade well and i advice you to start with just a little amount of your money..

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Order trading in the Crypto market can make you rich The amount of profits you get depends on the capital and its amount, in addition to your caution in trading and adherence to the terms of the deals from stopping the loss and not greed.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is many chances of becoming a successful trader but what matters most is your commitment in the field because there are certain things you need to know about the field that will help you when you are in the trading field. You can become rich in trading when you must has acquired good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency.

• +3 2

Very generic question without having any purpose. You ask how much profit you can gain from trading and if you can get rich. The answer only for your case is no you will never get rich and make any profit from trading unless you start behaving and get educated. Judging from the post you've written you have not a single idea what trading is about and you want to jump in it. Instead of getting rich you will lose whatever money you use for trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

Trading is very profitable for those who have determination towards it because I have seen someone who became rich as result of Cryptocurrency trading but earning in the field is not that easy since you have to acquire good knowledge and experience about the field in order to avoid lose. To become rich quickly you may need huge capital because big investment give big profit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can actually make some good money with trading the market there is a lot of good that come with it and in the end there is going to be a perfect chance for you to develop everything. Trading was one that I made good money with and in the end it worked well for me

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trading will make you profits only if you know how to trade. If you just enter an exchange and open longs or shorts without knowing then you will get rekt and lose your money very fast. Try to learn how to trade first of all the mechanics and all the options exchanges offer, then learn theory.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/16/2020 at 4:55 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

My answer is big know because most probably we can earn upto 50% while trading and even we have to pay fees for trading and most of the time we have to bear loss. If you saw on the internet earning thousands a day then they have very high amount of capital to trade which will make their profit definitely more than others.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well the amount of interest to earn during the course of your trading, if pragmatically and ideally handled or managed appropriately depends on your capital invested. And the more the amount of money put down for the trading or Investment the more the profits provided the market move positively as expected or predicted.

The profit depends on what you want to risk and trade, if this is a hundred or a thousand dollar or more. The more you trade the more the risk and the profit from good trades. But the risk mean you may want to trade small and look for the best gains.

• +1 1

Yes you can make so much profit and money from trading but dear you seem you do not have the skills right now. You hve first learn some basics, watch other traders that know what they are do and trade small accordin to what you can lose and avoid puting all you money in one trade.

This depends on the capital and depends on the extent of self-control, lack of greed, commitment to goals and exit with them Thus, the answer is:: Being thin can make you content, make you rich, or make you bankrupt.

• +1 1

I have seen many people saying that they are earning a good mount of money from trading but it depends on your capital and the knowledge you have, also the more you practice the more you become more experience.

• +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I am new to this site so I am not aware of this trade.  And I don't even know how to trade.  I have no idea what the pros and cons of trading are.  However, I will be able to learn about trading in this crypto or after the comments of various experts in this post.  I'm sorry I can't give you information about my trading experience.

Cryptocurrency trading is a very difficult job that does not suit 9 people out of 10. It is very easy to lose all your savings and investments, remaining in debt for the rest of your life. Nevertheless, everyone can try to engage in cryptocurrency speculation, becoming a full-fledged trader.
Here are some tips:
- Do not trade by signals
- Do not wait for the highest/lowest coin price
- Analyze and think ahead
- Use forks of coins

On 3/16/2020 at 4:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trading. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

Yes trading is a very profitable business and will have potential to make you rich but for this you need to prepare yourself you know that we learn everything before go to invest on it so that's why we need some time to learn about trading  and i suggest that learn by investing on sone top currencies 1, 1 $ like buy doge 1usd , buy ltc 1usd and see the market prices also so the buy/sell difference of the coins practice with these small amounts before going to invest some high .

This issue requires learning and strategies in trading as well as patience and effort. Always start by being humble, you don't make money saying I want to be, you work on it

If you try to be rich in 15 days, you will lose all your money, with a lot of knowledge and practice, you can be rich in a long term, but if you fight for your dreams you will reach it

In fact, trading makes people very happy and rich. But the main thing is that you have experience, you need to learn, you need to lose! It all depends on you and your capabilities. If you develop, you will get a big win in life!

The rule is following: the higher profit, the higher risks. If you set a goal for example 1000$ per month and you start trading with 10000$ capital the risks are high but you can reduce them by reasonable risk management strategy.

On 3/16/2020 at 5:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

It depends on you that how much experienced or expert you are. Because there is also chance to lose all your funds. I will say if you know about technical analysis well then you can jump on it. Because it will give you massive profit.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I know one fairly successful trader personally. He manages to get a stable income of $ 300-500 per day, sometimes on good days it went up to $ 1500-3000. However, as he himself says, such daily work takes a lot of moral energy.

Yes you have a good question, i see many professional trader who are making 2-5 k dollar per month ! Thats a really good amount ! Everyone have dream to income this type of amount in every month ! So i can say that crypto trading is profitable if you have experience

Hi my friend, I am not very experienced trading, but I assure you that you will not get rich in one day. This issue requires learning and strategies in trading as well as patience and effort.