Question for experienced traders. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Question for experienced traders.

I think it is nice topic because it is the question to the expert that how you become expert in trading so I say you it is not easy because hard working people's also reach to your destination and finally they got the rich money.

• +2 1

The real reason I want to be a trader is because I enjoy following the market, and the job is the closest thing to a meritocracy out there. ... Being able to take on risk, implement my own strategies and be rewarded for the money I bring into a firm is only a small part of my decision to become a trader........................

Trading is an important section here. it can definately make you rich but that also needs patience. Because if you need to become rich with less time than trading can be risky for you. Because it needs a stable mind and brain. You have to do analysis understand the market then only trading will help you get rich. But that also needs time.

On 3/16/2020 at 4:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

Hey dude you question is right. You will get the earning from the investment in the form of percentage. The huge amount of investment will bring you a huge percentage of earning. 

It depends on the luck. 

Basically trading depends more on luck than the experience. You have a proper experience for it. If everything went right then you will get a lot of profit from the trading it is not possible that you will get profit every time maybe sometime you can feel loss.

Because it is a process that requires knowledge to make a profit and profit depends on how much capital you put into the business with the knowledge you have in the business.Trading doesn't get rich quick scheme ... you have to put in a lot of effort ... first get a good strategy, then spend time on your chart, try to gain a good knowledge of how to analyze and evaluate the market.

Hey friend, i am not an experienced trader, but your question can be answered with logic than pure experience. It takes time for everyone to become rich through investing and trading. Investing is not a quick rich option, you have to invest your time and skills to gain profits. Patience is an inevitable part of this, so you will have to wait, face losses if any and find the best and profitable price for selling your investments. Investments can be long term or short term, so there is no fixed return period for any coin. And with some years of experience in investing and trading you can gradually become rich if you are following the best trading techniques and methods. 

Yes I think you can make a profit by trading. Depending on your deposit and price you can make a profit or not. You can make a profit by using the right tactics.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  You have to make the right decision.  You can't make a wrong decision. Thank you

I really like your idea that we should ask an experienced businessman to make a question. If we have a problem somewhere, they can help us with it. We should not fix any problem on our own. It can make the problem worse. The great thing about Cryptotalk is that if we have a problem we can ask our senior member a question. There are many experienced people working on Cryptotalk.

Of course the experience on this site is because they are gaining knowledge by working very hard, earning money by spending a lot of time and making money by investing and that is why they are doing their best. For hard work.

Sorry to say i don't have any questions because i can't earning from this sit .im new here .my all wishes for trading people i read all comments and wana try this after sometime its very helpful for me 

In this forum talking about science and knowledge is much better than talking about wealth  of getting rich will not allow you to reach your goals for making desicsion  . Trading is profitable by rules and basic that you need to follow and you will get profit by replying  them and on the following them .

Yes, trading can make you rich, but on the condition that you will invest a lot of money in it, since with an investment of less than $ 1000, it is unlikely that you will be able to earn a lot.

• +2 1

None of the members can tell you the amount of gains he gets, whether from trade or investment

But my friend, I expect that the profits depend on the extent to which you monitor the market regularly and thus you will achieve profits

I will give you an instance if you were give a key that it for a house an they did not show you the house is the key useful. If No then you have to be patient because every thing in life take gradual process not get rich and never work for it. 

• +1 1

it is very difficult to become rich in a short time. can get good profits from trading and the amount of profit depends on your experience.So you must learn and ask and know how to do these jobs, and you should search for information that will benefit you in trade.

If you are talking about getting rich very fast, then I can ensure you that you will not reach your goal, because you will make a fast decisions, and these decisions are your mistakes, trading is profitable but there is some strategies that you need to follow, and the profits are depending on your deposits and the price too

• +5 1

Yeah you're right. You can't make good profit by doing trade. I am not a experienced person but i agree with that. Because if you try to make profit by trading and you take quick step . This quick and false decision make you suffer. You can't make profit. But if you try to make  profit slowly then you can do trading .

Hello friends I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that its not easy to get profit in trading if you don't have experience in this field you gain much loss in this

Of course,. Trading is a profitable thing, but first you must learn well, and secondly, you must beware of fraudsters and a sudden drop in cryptocurrency prices. Finally, you must be calm and not be excited if you lose and learn from your loss. I wish you success

• +3 1

It's a really good question.
Trade now has proven its position as a great source of income, as we have seen many of those who have professionally managed it have significantly improved their financial wealth.
Certainly knowing how much money we can get will encourage us to work.

Hello, I could see that the traders plan to generate a percentage of income that is monthly as to what they invest, the best thing would be to look for the strategy to be able to do it, since they aim to do a 10-40%, that if we compare with a common bank, it is much better to invest in crypto currencies.

@lari0695 Thank you my dear for your useful reply,  I think Crypto trading can makes us rich easily. But you need to follow some proper steps. You need to buy crypto currency when the market is low, you will sell this coin when the market is high. By this you can get high profit.  

Edited by Emma Wilson
  • Useful or interesting 1

If you want to learn to work, you must have experience, if you don't try to be rich by being hot, then you can't go ahead with the goal of life, achieve something, learn something, take experience, then you will be successful. You can easily get rich by working on this crypto, before you have to work according to its terms and conditions. How much you can earn from this forum will depend on your work, the better your work, the more you can earn.