Question for experienced traders. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Question for experienced traders.

11 hours ago, Sara nour said:

You should study every project well and calculate the profit and loss. Do not risk a lot of money. Start with a small amount that you can afford to lose.

I believe that commerce is an integrated world and it is a science in itself that we must learn before embarking on any commercial project and starting with the wonderful crypto forum

Well, I am not an expert because I haven't tried trading yet. But I got some knowledge about trading that it can be earn you a good profit and that will be greater than Business. For this experience, you should have to learn the skills of trading, knowledge about Cryptocurrency and information about the Cryptocurrency happening.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the important steps to success in Cryptoworld which when done within a short period of time brings a lot of profit but the truth is it requires risk taking, patience and full knowledge on the coins you are trading on. Also It requires analysing what the profit and loss the trading may bring before deciding if to trade on it or not.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey mates we can't be rich in instant through trading because it takes time . You should well aware about and correct decisions according to the situation is very important . This forum will help you to slove you doubts and helpful is making better decisions . For trading patients is also important. Through several experience we can be a good traders

Investing and trading are the easiest ways to achieve many profits in a short time, but they need a lot of experience in predicting market and stock changes, and knowledge of the strategies and indicators used in that , because any worng predication will lead to a big loss..

• +2 1

I purposely enter in this topic so as to learn about the trading. 

I don't have much knowledge about trading so I won't deceitfully contribute.

I really benefited from each of the senior members contribution here.

And that's the way: To learn and also teach.

Trading can surely make you rich to the extent of you been able to afford it all. There's a saying that if you can't buy it twice then you can't afford it. Trading comes at the sacrifice of you being able to summon the courage and agility to  invest it all and huge in order to get it all back big

Dear friend  There are many experienced members in this forum who come forward to solve any of our problems.  If we get into trouble then I believe they will help us solve the problem.  The new and experienced members of this forum are all very sincere and helpful.  Thanks.

If you are talking about getting rich very rapid, then I can make sure you that you may no longer attain your purpose, due to the fact you may make a fast decisions, and those decisions are your mistakes, buying and selling is profitable however there may be some techniques that you need to follow, and the profits are depending on your deposits and the rate too

Personally my point of view there are many things for cryptocrruncy but experience is very important role any platform any field,it is very important role experience for trading,and other things if we want to rich now but I am not agree very fast rich in this forum.

• +1 1

You know now and then we need to have more insight about the exchanging in light of the fact that you can see a few of us are not have an encounter about the exchanging yet we need to have insight about the exchanging before we should be beginning the exchanging on the grounds that it was excellent to comprehend about the exchanging on the grounds that it was awesome that we need to comprehend about the exchanging in light of the fact that it was excellent to comprehend about .

Yes surely trading can make us very rich in the same way trading can cause a large loss to the traders. Trading depends both on luck and faith. You need to know very well about the trading process for trading. 

You cannot get rich from trading unless you are rich in origin and have a large capital to make big profits,
Trading is profitable, but it is risky at the same time because you may lose sometimes, so you have to follow a good plan and manage your capital well,
I think making 20% of your capital per month is a good thing.
Try to increase that percentage over time.
good luck to you.

• +2 1

Trading is a good option to earn money and many people make a living from it, however it depends on the amount of capital you have, for example in an operation you can earn 10% but if your position is $ 10 or $ 1000, obviously you will see that difference in earnings even though it is the same percentage.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think if you can devote your time in crypto talk forum. You will get to know much about cryptocurrency trading. So let's us try and dedicate our time in this great platform. For us to achieve big 

• +3 1

Sir, I have no personal experience in business because I am working on a crypto forum for the first time. But I can say that trade is really profitable and we can be rich. I have seen people from Bait get richer by trade. There are many people who have gained fame from business and have succeeded in their goals. I also want to be a businessman and I am getting more information from this forum. I will make a profit from trade even in one day.

• +1 1

Your question is very good my dear .Many people are making a lot of money trading  but they have taken too much time to do so Because you need time to reach any point, if you appreciate time, then you reach that point. 

On 3/16/2020 at 4:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

Hi Ayyan, Hope you will be fine. Obviously you can get great benefits from exchanging and the measure of benefit relies upon your experience and the sum that you use just as on your involvement with this field and positively won't get wealthy in a brief period

You must be patient, my friend, wealth is beautiful, but it needs a lot of work. You can put capital in investment. It will give you good returns. I wish you success in your work.

You can get good trading profits, of course, and the amount of profit depends on your experience and the amount you use as well as your experience in this sector and will definitely not be wealthy in a short period of time.

Hello my friend .. I am not of sufficient experience in trading and trade, but you have to learn more to have more money in your balance, in addition to that you must commit to patience and effort

I have been working in the crypto forum for some time now.  But I can say that the trade is really profitable.  If we trade by gaining skills by trading then we can make a lot of profit.  I have seen people get richer through trade. Everyone can trade if they are trading.

Hey. If you are an experienced trader, then you can earn from at least $ 100 daily. And if you are average, you can make from $ 50 a day. Yes, the Trader's job is not easy. Trader's work takes a lot of time. If you want to study this topic, then you can buy books on Trading or buy courses on Trading.

Experience in trading is the most important element. One who has experience in trade market will never rush upon it. He will earn calmly. If we rush upon in trading then we collect and buy in hurry that consequences into loss.

No body can answer this question, whether it is a beginner or a professional, because every person has a certain profit rate because of his capital or because of the strategy he follows, with good luck to you.