Question for experienced traders. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Question for experienced traders.

There is no specific amount of money that you can make from trading and as there are wins and profits there are also losses so when you want to trade it depends on your experience in the field to make profits or not , there are a lot of people who made their capital from working online then started trading and make huge money , there are also who invested of their money but lost all of it , so either you get rich or not is depends on your experience in the field

• +2 1

The profit that you can achieve from trading depends mainly on the capital that you use in trading, for sure you will be able to make very good profits, but the matter is relative, a successful trader can make a profit of 200% of his capital in one month, this is an approximate number for sure, it can be That is more than that and may be less, but in general the higher your capital, the greater profits you will achieve.

• +2 1

On 3/16/2020 at 4:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

Truly you can get mogul with exchanging yet for this you need to finish learning of crypto market without legitimate learning and encounters of crypto market you can't procure large benefits from crypto market.

Yes, my friend, trading cryptocurrencies is profitable, and buying and selling currencies is achieving good profit on a daily basis, but at the same time there is a loss that can be exposed, and I recommend learning the analysis before starting trading

• +1 1

My dear friend, most of the people who want a big and fast profit fail to reach it, as they only see money, so you have to teach and pursue knowledge and profit together, as nothing comes without effort and work with patience.

Yes trading can make us rich but its not that easy as it sounds. It takes a long period of time to make people experienced in the field and get maximum benefit and get rich. If you are thinking of doing all that fast then you are on wrong track and you need some expert guidance to recognize the right one. 

On 3/16/2020 at 5:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

We get a lot of profit by trading. We can earn a lot of money through trading. Those who can invest more in trading can make more profit.If you want to get rich by trading then you have to invest more then you can get rich by trading.

You must gain mastery of your emotions, psychology and greed when wanting to trade. Trading is not something you joke with because it as to do with money. And so therefore you must understand your strategies in trading to know when to buy, when to sell, and when to leave the market. I hope this is helpful.

Hi dude, Exchange is a worthy source of purchase. Exchange is information and tolerance. The exchange requires some investment and you won't get to you in a couple of days, however, undoubtedly, if you become a master of exchange, you will acquire as much as you need. If you are thrown to achieve your goals, you will fail.

Brother if you want to be a rich person by doing crypto or trading then you have to be patient it takes time you must have proper knowledge and experience about trading in cryptocurrency if you want to be a rich person please do not take fast decision I think step by step proceeding is the best one to be a rich person in crypto currency.

• +2 1

Yes, it can make you rich but it also requires patience.  Because if you need to get rich with less time than business, it can be risky for you.  Because it requires a stable mind and brain.  You have to analyze the market but only trading will help you to get rich.

Yes, my friend, I have experience in trading, trading without experience, learning a loss, and it will go bankrupt without knowledge. You have to learn technical analysis and master it and know market movements, and you can achieve a good monthly .percentage

Yes, but you have to get knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading because it's mandatory for trading. You can be rich but it needs hard work and struggle. Don't jump you have to take step by step decisions and proceeding. Thanks.

Welcome, my friend, access to wealth through exchange is possible, but it needs patience and experience in this field, so that you do not lose your money.
So master the exchange well, then work with it with good luck.

• +2 1

If you want to become rich then trading is a good option to go but if you want to become rich fast then you must take a lottery. Just joking. Anyway trading especially stock market trading is a good field where anyone can make money if you are confident. However it wont be that easy and you need to work and learn from failures and then only you will become successful.

I don't have high experience to state the figure of the profit that you can make why trading at Yobit exchange sites it will be base on the amount of money you invest big invest large profit small capital less profit.

Hello dear,,How are you.i agree with you .Because Question is important for experienced traders...Without Question, ,You don't know knowledge.By Question.you can know many think.so we have to question for knowing.

Trading is not a get rich thing and most of those who started trading with the aim of geting rich fast they have failed tradung because its a lrocess that needs knowledge to make profit.what you have learnd to survive?also how much did you lose to became an experience person in this field.   

• +2 1

The dependence of profit is on our investment but now the question is that if we invested in any currency and our investment is very high then if the price of that currency will decrease then we will surely face good loss so how are saying you that buy only one currency if you want to trade then buy more than 2 or 3 currencies its best idea.

Question for experienced traders. that's means we needs patience. Because if you need to become rich with less time than trading can be risky for you. Because it needs a stable mind and brain. You have to do analysis understand .  that's all

Bro trading is kind of passion.You cant just   get rich in a day cause.Trading needs time. Market needs to analyzed properly. And in trading without experience you gonna fail in your first attempt but you can do Profit day by day as you get experienced more and more.

Edited by James_BonD

Trading requires capital, and the more capital there is, the greater the profits.

And the monthly profit rate I think 10% is good, the risk will remain low, and certainly the higher the percentage, the greater the risk.

Trading will not make us rich easily, and perhaps we will lose a lot while in the learning process, but it could be a good chance for us to make something from our experience and knowledge. 

Dear friend well come on this forum. We can become rich from trading if we have more money. We should buy tokens with money when its price is low. And we should sell these tokens as its price increases. Its a good way of getting profit from the trading. 

Speaking of get rich quick, I bet you will not achieve your goals because you made a quick decision and it was your fault. Trading is profitable, but there are several strategies, and the winnings depend on the deposit and price.