Question for experienced traders. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Question for experienced traders.

Hi friend!

Iwish you will be fine.

If you are talking about getting rich very fast, then I can ensure you that you will not reach your goal, because you will make a fast decisions, and these decisions are your mistakes, trading is profitable but there is some strategies that you need to follow, and the profits are depending on your deposits and the price too.

Welcome, my friend, as far as wealth is concerned, you are chasing it through cryptocurrencies, but you must be very careful and adhere to knowledge first to reach what you want to say more, because this is what you, my friend, have to do publications, useful, credibility effectiveness

On 3/17/2020 at 11:16 PM, pablomarwan said:

If you see that many people have become important personalities, know that they are making an effort to reach that position. Trade has important profits and gains. It is not possible to say how much you can earn, but that is due to how much effort you have changed. What have you learned to survive? Also, how much did you lose to become an experienced person in this field

@pablomarwan if you think trading can only give you profit then you are wrong there is equal chance of making profit as well as loss the amount of profit through work in the field of encryption depends on your intelligence and patience and also on the prices that you buy and sell your currencies with and best of luck 💕💓

• +2 1

So if you think trading and only give you profit then you are absolutely wrong. Ladies sometime profit and some time loss in trading. Reading is full based on your IQ. You have to use your brain to sell goods to different capital then only you will be gaining profit. And you have to see your profit where there is profit you sell your good they're only.

As a beginner on crypto currency, I will like the old members on the forum guide us more on crypto currency and crypto trade. I will like to learn more About crypto currency on the crypto talk forum 

You cannot become a rich person in one night. You have to be patient so that you do not issue quick decisions that you will regret in the future because trading requires a thoughtful and understandable plan in order to be able to profit and not lose our money.

If you are looking to get rich in a short time then I am sorry to say no, the key is patience as trading is profitable but the more knowledge you have, the more money you will earn, so learn more to earn more

There is about 50/50 chances of getting profit and it directly depends on your investment, I mean how much are you investing in that market. And lastly It is also have risk to loose your money as well.

trading can give you profits as having to be reach i might say its on how you like at rich on the amount which you can posses as bas9cally there this of having to fo0llow traders on binance in which you can basically see how much the actually tend to make in the long run of trading

• +1 1

Of course trading can make you rich but this is not easy, trading is a complex field that has its difficulties, this means that you have to learn about how to trade and make a plan and follow the good recommendations, then you can start trading. The chances to be a good trader depends on the information that you have about trading and on the amounts of money that you use in trading.

Yes, you can profit from trading cryptocurrencies or digital currencies, but there is no specific profit rate where you can earn a large amount and can also lose, so you must have good experience in order to earn well from trading cryptocurrencies and digital currencies.

Yes, there is a lot of profit in trade. But I'm new to this forum and I've never traded, so I don't know much about trade. But it is only by investing and experimenting in every field that one can become rich.

well actually how much you can earn from trading is depending upon you you can earn as much as one of your investment within one day or with in a whole month it depends upon you

You can, of course, get good trading profits, and the amount of profit depends on your experience, the amount you use, and your experience in this area.

This depends on the amount of knowledge you know and the amount of your experience in this field .. In order to make the decision to buy or sell, you must expect the market price for the currency in which you want to trade .. You must expect whether the price will rise or fall .. In order to know this, you need to You learn to analyze currency charts in different ways .. There are indicators that you can use and there are ways to help you do that .. Learn how to read the chart and how to expect the price of the currency .. In general, no one can yearn for a price with absolutely certainty .. The rate of expectation of the currency price will increase Or decrease, be by 50 to 70% for experts.

Wow you are a steel beginner so your chance to get rich now is that all crypto will go down now and it will rise again after coronavirus so buy now. Hello dear friend if you want to tag you must have a good idea about it.  If you have no idea, you can lose money by chatting, so you must learn a lot about treatment. Thank you.

• +1 1

On 3/16/2020 at 4:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

Yes trading and investment is the best way to achieve goals. The main important tip is to gain knowledge and understand the trends in cryptocurrency. This will help you in start trading at the right time. 

You can make a lot of money from trading but I don't think it is enough to make you rich and the amount of profit you make from trading is based on your knowledge of trading in crypto currency.

If you have a dream you can realize it but you ought to be work difficult, for me i am running in trading for growth my capital for this 12 months, and inside the subsequent yr i will exchange all my incomes with coins, my stratigy in buying and selling is to earn three or 4% for every change.

Yes my friend it is true that a person can earn high profit from trading. But it depends on the trading skills and investment amount that how much can a person earn profit from trading. If a person have a good skill in trading and invested a large amount, he will definitely earn high profit of his investment.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

This question we all need it but experience trader can stay with hungry just to invest and earn more income why some can not trade why because their business do collapse due to onseriousness in time of discharging their dutirs.

• +1 1

There are so many ways to get rich in crypto because a lot of people have today become rich trading in crypto coins, and not just that alone we could be rich investing in crypto coins as well.

If you become rich in trading then you having more money becomes it depends on your money and for becoming rich in trading you having the enough knowledge. If you having more money and more knowledge then you will be successful in your field. So should always good efforts and work hard in it and main things be patience in every work or business. 

It is true that you will earn good profit in cryptocurrency trading. But, it is depends on your knowledge and your investment. If you can use your trading skilles in correct way and use your money in smart way then you will earn good amount of money in cryptocurrency trading. You will not going a rich person in short period of time but definitely if you  set some goals then you will achieve through trading

• Useful or interesting 1

It can provide you with great deals of income. Normally, a mini-altcoin rally concludes with many coins or tokens making %50-%100 profits. If a real altcoin rally comes, these profits rise to 3x - 5x. So decide yourself. Is this profitable? Of course you should do it right and learn the basic strategies of trading. And in bearish markets, these gains left their place to huge losses like -%100 even -%200. So it is also important to follow the trends, too.

• Useful or interesting 1