Question for experienced traders. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Question for experienced traders.

Hello friend you took a great step you started answering questions from your senior if we would answer questions from our experienced people.It will teach us how to work on this platform

Ok, I think trading depends on your money and how skillful you are when it comes to trading, but becoming rich easily isn't a choice to take because it could lead you to making the wrong choices, so consistency is one of the keys to success.

On 3/16/2020 at 4:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

Off course dear mate you can get rich by trading.Dear mate according to my opinion if we have good trading skills than we can become successful trader and can become rich in few months. But if we don't focus on our trading than it is  just waste of time. I will suggest you to learn skills first. You should take guidance and training.

Hello my friend, for me, I do not have enough experience in the field of cryptocurrencies or investment, but I can simply tell you that it is not that simple to get rich as it takes time and effort and learning constantly, gaining a lot of experience and making mistakes sometimes and passing it in order to be able to achieve your goal

Trading requires experience, knowledge, knowledge, and luck sometimes. when the price fall you buy  and when the price is higher from your entry point then sell it.try To develop experience automatically you will able to recive good income through it

• +2 1

Yes, you can make good profits from trading. Your profits in trading depends on how much you invest and its depends on which platform you are trading. If you invest more in trading you will have high chance of getting more profits. 

Yes, crypto trading can make us rich, but trading does not depend on luck. I believe that adhering to the correct strategies, and strict money management, is the way to achieve success in this field .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Exchanging isn't a get wealthy thing and most of those who begun exchanging with the point of getting wealthy quick they have fizzled exchanging since its a handle that needs information to create benefit and profit depends on how much capital you put within the commerce at the side the information you've got in exchanging.

Yes i think trading is a platform where we can become rich in a few days. Where do you see the rate going up and down and a lot of people get it? You can turn on a lot of investment with a lot of trading. Trading is a platform that provides you a lot. If someone wants to get rich quick and then he should learn the work of trading Because this is a platform from which a lot more can be done 

I am aware of individuals who carry out investing and also produce a livelihood from the jawhorse and also successful with living. Thus, it depends on your own complex discovery how and also simply how much chance it is possible to acquire although getting endurance with all the industry. It depends on what significantly you might have an interest because of it and also rely on that.

Well, it depends on each individual trader, how much he earns or make from trading. So, there's nothing fixed earning or profits that an individual makes, it depends on his trading performance, and market capitalization. So, the statistics might be different depending on the trader and his/her investment amount or simply on the coins that he/she had invested earlier.

• +2 1

The main thing you should do is to be completely mindful of everything identified with the field of exchanging and computerized monetary standards so you are prepared for that.

Trading is quite well for those members who has such patient because trading need patient and this can make you rich but not as soon as you want if trading make people rich then no one will poor because this only need money and everyone start trading to be rich so open your mind and think deeply..

Dear friend, of course, trade can make you rich, but it depends on the extent of your experience and your sophistication in this field, so you must go through a number of experiences to test yourself and I hope you can move forward

Trading is good enough for members who need trading patients because it can make you rich but not as fast as you want if trading makes people rich..you can serve many people if you want.  But you have to be careful that no one says bad things.

the common question among the traders arises is that how much they should & where. in order to earn profit all traders search for legit traders. which some of them are able to find and others aren't. this causes the upper class at a benefit of it.

Since I am a newcomer here, I have not gone into trading much. So after learning about it, i have to get join to it. I have received a lot of suggestions from a lot of people here so it will be very helpful for me to trading

On 3/16/2020 at 1:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

@Ch Ayyan Of course, trading in cryptocurrencies makes you rich, but by learning the right ways to trade in order to become a trader working towards the goal and the right way, we have to start, learn and provide our best information and posts that help us reach the goal and achieve what we want from dreams

I have been trading for a long time and I am treating here very well and I know everything but I have some questions I have seen for a while in which we can earn very little if we trade and very little exchange fee if we trade a lot.  I have to pay, but there are many who have a lot of accents. I don't know what the reason is. I would like to know one more thing. I would like to know one more thing. Which scholar will be better?

• +4 1

one of the tasks is to do business.  There are many benefits to working through business. Many of them are experienced traders who are experienced traders who work and rise to the top, so many people have to face questions. And take the advice of small traders and experienced traders.

It's a process that needs knowledge to make profit and profit on how much capital you put in the business along with the knowledge you have in trading and the profits are depends and the price too.

@ch ayyan. It is very important in our life life then. It is main topic question for experienced. Trader services are the best ceyptotalk organization. They can be avoid by them every necessary moment trade then. 

I am not experience in this business .but i will learn it on this forum as a student by our senior members and other colleagues. 

There is a lot to know about trading it not just all based on your capital your understanding and knowledge about trading can make you rich

But your capital also matters because the higher your capital the higher your profit would be

Yes friend I also agree with you those who are at the top of this platform must ask us questions because by asking them we can learn a lot from their experience they can help us.