Question for experienced traders. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Question for experienced traders.

This is very difficult. You will not become rich in one day, week, or month. Trading requires experience, knowledge, knowledge, and luck sometimes.

Well, trading is not that simple as you think. But the process is like, when the price fall you buy  and when the price is higher from your entry point then sell it. And vice versa. Repeat the same process again and again. 

On 3/16/2020 at 1:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

My answer is that most of the people that day-trade are losing money. It is proven by data gathered from every major trading platform, not only concerning crypto, but also stocks, forex and commodities. At least 75% of day-traders lose in the long run. So take everything your read with a pinch of salt, as everyone in this market tends to exaggerate.

Well for me I think trading depends your capital and how skillful you are when it comes to trading but in trading get rich quickly isn't a decision to take Because it might lead you on taking wrong decisions so patience is one of the key to success.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/16/2020 at 4:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends  I know  there is number  If experienced person  in trading. I have a question  for them. Every  one one is talking  about  that  we can get  good  profit  from trafding. my question  is how much  profit. Can trading  make us rich? If yes how much  chances.

Trading is not possible with greed. You can take benefit from trading if you have patience and not become confuse. Second thing if you follow other's decisions then you could not be successful. Because everyone has different situation, investment amount so you could not take same result as others. One important thing if you have big amount to trade then only you could get good profit. But with small amounts you can collect few dollars a day only.

No one can answer you this question, whether it is a beginner or a professional, because every person has a certain profit rate because of his capital or because of the strategy he follows, with good luck to you.

You can make a lot of profit from trading but I don't think it is enough to make you rich and the amount of profit you make from trading is based on your knowledge of trading in crypto currency.

On 3/16/2020 at 1:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You will never get rich fast from just trading. Trading is profitable and if you're lucky, you can earn up to 1500$ a month (it happened with me once but it was just a lucky trade).

This depends mainly on the amount of money you use in trading. The more capital you have, the higher your profits will be

This depends mainly on the amount of money you use in trading. The more capital you have, the higher your profits will be

My friend i’m note a professional trader but i have a opinion , there is no earning fast or getting rich fast , this just a lie. So my friend to be a rich you have to learn a new skills every time, to keep working step by step , that need a lot of time to do it , so my friend just learn new things and don’t be fast for taking decisions.

For me as a trader, I make a profit equal to 3 to 6 percent every day or two and it depends on the movement of the market and the currency in which I trade

THINK POSITIVE

When the question is always being rich, I prefer to earn good money from commerce and not a requirement to make me rich, because meaning is something that belongs only to you.

Edited by Maroua

Well i haven't pretty much knowledge about this

But i suggest you take some advice for super 

Senior and if you want to become rich than

You will not become rich at one day you should 

Have proper knowledge and trick about this.

On 3/16/2020 at 7:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

It depends on your hard work because trading is very risky to do too and really takes time before earning huge money. You need fund for it and if your fund is huge, you could gain huge amount too. 

I know people that do trading and make a livelyhood out of it and doing well at life. So, it depends on your technical know how and how much risk you can take while being patience with the market. It depends on how much you have passion for it and believe in it. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

An experienced trader inthe cryptocurrency world, can analyze the trends in market what is going on.He can make his own strategies to make profits according to the situations. But still, we can not guarantee that he will always get benefits from the crypto tradings. 

On 3/16/2020 at 5:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

It depend on you that how experience you are. Because trading depend on skills and experience. Also you need some fund to do it. We cann't say exactly the amount. But the amount will decent. It can make you rich over a night or make your poor.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

See trading will not make you rich instantly you need to carry on the activities and if you are preferring to do trading regular then you can earn 3-4$ easily which can slowly increase your profit so we say trading is the profitable activity. 

Yesterday was my first trading Idepented on my orders to buy my coins and Igor what do i want that was a good trading work my friend 

On 3/16/2020 at 4:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes you may be rich through trading but experience is important for this work. When you have more experience in trading and you take risk then you earn.

You must know that trading can never make you rich in a very fast time because you must apply strict capital management to your account in order to remain in the market

• +2 1

Investment can make anyone richest person just they have to be in discipline and manner while going for investment also there are many things that should be  done before going for investment and the main thing is knowledge about the cryptocurrency and the trading then only you have some idea to put your investment in the right place otherwise your all efforts will be failure.

ofcource trading make us rich but poor also , without experience and knowledge I will never recommend to anyone to put your money in trading , trying to took some paid cource because they are valuable , trying to learn how Indicater work .

try To develop experience automatically you will able to recive good income through it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

it depends, you must learn how to analyze the market first, and then short term trading you can get profits like 1% a day or more, just don't be greedy

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I am not a good trader and rich but i can say that i earned a lot and changed my life already through trading and most of the time by holding,

How? Well,by having patience and proper handling of emotions especially when your at lose or market are crashing.

How long?, It takes years,as i started only on very small amount since i don't have much idea about trading before.

How much? It depends on you,on how you deal with crypto,but ofcourse having big investments have higher chance of earning profits.

• +2 1