Most liked content - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Most liked content

A great feat for you. I can see you are one of the members with the most reputations, although I count it for some members as mere decorations but I can see from your profile that it is hard earned for you and deserved. Please don't stop posting so we can actually learn a lot from you. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Well congratulations for getting the most liked content awards and i also like to thanks for sharing your joy with us. And hope you Keep posting good in coming days and help other people Sharing information that really help others.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well, this os good for you mate and congratulations for having this kind of achievements here in this forum, there are many members here is now abusing the reputations just to have this achievement, kindly respect the moderators here because they are giving us some opportunities to get some profit.

It's good and I think you feel very happy because of this achievement and the title of Most Adored of the Day

Life is great and enjoy it

On 3/16/2020 at 10:33 AM, Nezar said:

Finally, after hard work and searching for important topics for several days, I managed today to get the most liked content award on March 15, 2020, and although this award does not provide any excess profits, I am very happy to receive it, and I have now encouraged more than Before to provide useful and constructive reviews I want to thank everyone who trusts me and loves what I share and I hope that all members of the forum will get this award114700503_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a92ef446a56d276c780d282ff4e43d03.jpg

Congratulation, continue sharing good contents about crypto currencies because if you do that, you could received another reward just like that again soon. It is very wonderful feeling when received rewards like that, i also received one of that reward and i'm very thankful because my job in this forum is worth it. 

Congratulations mate, i hope you get even more rewards as i have seen from your posts and topics that they are worth every reputation that can be given.

You inspire me and many other Users to continue to provide this sort of good meaningful topics and posts to everyone else. So let's keep the hard work going 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Congratulation my friend, you achieve what you want from this forum but I guess forum has give every those users who achieve lots of reputation because you guys are working very hard and I always support you.

Well the reward only indicate that we are a good poster tp this forum. I congratulate you for your hard work to provide a good information here. I hope you continue to share information here so you will receive a lot of liked content.

this is really a great acchivement , everybody if we posting good posts , automatically our post get started receiving good reputation power .

hopefully o also have a this type logo on my profile in future .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Good to hear that mate.Congratulations for your such big achievement.We all know that how much you work hard and you got the prize so.You are right that it will not make extra earning for you,but the inspiration it will give you for working more hard,it much valuable than extra rewards.Hope you get more of them in future.

On 6/7/2020 at 7:18 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

Congratulations, my friend, all love and respect for your topics and comments I like this useful topics and comments we put them in like and the owner is rewarded and this is what distinguishes the forum people will not be able to share their topics between friends and say to them please give us admiration.

Congratulations on him for doing a great job and contributing very well in this forum. 

I hope he still continue doing that and continue to have other achievements here. 

He will become an inspiration of the most of us. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

My dear congratulations.  I pray you know further.  dear I am new to this place.  Please let me know about this. And give me a good guide.  thanks.

congrates my friend , actually since i joined the forum i noticed your posts and topics are unique , all of them are written carefully and simply so everyone can understand them , you deserved it 

2 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

I don't even know that there is such reward exists, but it really does, you did a great thing to make this thread now people will try to win the same too and there will be more good writers.

If I can get you rightly, I do not get your point. The most liked content has no additional reward than the 1000 bitcoin for each posts paid in the past. But, if I am wrong, can you tell me about any other payment. 

On 8/1/2020 at 6:10 PM, Abuyaman said:

This is just a forum that pay equal amount to members. What admin can do is for such people to work less but be rewarded with more return

Good advice one topic publication behind topic creator do lot of hard work, if any members topic gain so many likes means the topic really useful for members and forum, so forum also encourage those members and pay extra reward for their work, because when these members earn extra, then other members also inspired and try to write good topics.

On 6/7/2020 at 2:30 PM, DreamStage said:

Congratulations mate, i hope you get even more rewards as i have seen from your posts and topics that they are worth every reputation that can be given.

😉

Well, having some achievements and also getting a lot of reputations here in this forum has no reward literally, there's a lot of members here who are just spreading some fake news here, this is just a badge for your profile to know that you're a good and quality poster in this forum.

• +2 1

I congratulate you nazir for winning the most like content of 15/3/2020. I expect you to continue posting useful information to the forum in order for us continued you like you posts and topics.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 3/16/2020 at 3:33 AM, Nezar said:

Finally, after hard work and searching for important topics for several days, I managed today to get the most liked content award on March 15, 2020, and although this award does not provide any excess profits, I am very happy to receive it, and I have now encouraged more than Before to provide useful and constructive reviews I want to thank everyone who trusts me and loves what I share and I hope that all members of the forum will get this award114700503_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a92ef446a56d276c780d282ff4e43d03.jpg

Congratulation mate, it's really deserve award. Nothing to say much but rather commend you and urge you to maintain the standard, continue with the good, quality work you are doing, keep it up indeed we are benefitting from your posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 3/16/2020 at 4:33 AM, Nezar said:

My friend Nezar, the moral of the award is greater than its monetary value. Thus a prize that makes you feel that you have become one of the best members of this forum.
I hope you keep doing your best.

Nezar you deserve what has been given to you because of your good work, which has help many people, must especially the beginners on that work in this forum, more success is my wish to you in future, I will be happy if moderators will add more reward to you, so that it will encourage you to do more and ginger other members of the forum.

Congratulated for your achieve.. Yah if we run in a right way  then soon we will be able achieve our goals.. If we want to Have the most like content then you must need to do hard work such as make good topic,  report about spammer.. Help out the new one who has no idea about Forum activity.. Tell us new thing about crypto world too                

You cannot be given what you don't deserve in this forum be it bad or good reputation and believe me your hardwork is what gave you that reward so keep it up my friend and i hope one day i also become the member with highest contribution in the forum, wish me well mates.