Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here: - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Hello Beginners! All you need to know is here:

Yes very useful and helpful information you have shared with beginners and .I really appreciate you for this kind of information you shared.It is responsiblity for senior to help out beginners.. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 13
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

This is very useful information for the grandfather on the forum, and this is true. You will start receiving profits upon completing 100 free posts, and you will be given 1000 Satoshi for every post you make.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

This is important  information  that every new member should  know.  It better  for every  one to follow  rules. Because if  someone  don't  follow  The  rules  there is a chances he will ban.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

3 hours ago, tienda said:

Hi newbies! You are welcome to this best forum Cryptotalk where you can get paid to post! But first you need to follow some step!

1- You need to learn the rules of this forum here:  General Rules of Cryptotalk

2- You need to follow some steps to be qualified for payment here; Get Paid for every post

3- You need to reach first 100 post before you get paid for every post.

Very important for all new members if you have not yet registered on Yobit website exchange you need to do it and link your Cryptotalk.

But please! dont forget to like 🤍 my topic 😉 🙏 👇

Thank you so much for sharing such information among newcomers.  Because for beginners it is important to have a post like this all the time.  There have been similar posts in the past but they have been lost in the crowd of many posts.  But truly thank you so much for posting such a.  Through this post you will gain a lot of fame.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Yes that all is really easy to do this, just my advice is reading the rules to never face any problem. Because if broken the rules you will get banned.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Thank you for this generosity and providing information in a simple and understandable way so that beginners can get what they want and they start earning from work in the Cryptotalk forum.

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Very grateful for reminding myself and everyone of the rules and regulations here. 

It does not matter whether you are a newbie or legend here, once you break rules, you faces getting banned. I have a lot of friends that introduces me to cryptotalk being banned. 

• +1 8
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

9 minutes ago, mohamed425 said:

yes i'm follow all rules of this forum in my post but every day i find the count of my commented post is down in crypto talk, i don't know what the error 

Yes but you are not alone who facing this problem, me too and many members here, not just following the rules also we need to do a very good post constructive to be counted for payment.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you for this important information, especially for beginners in CryptoTalk , this information must be understood before working here so that they do not face problems in the future. good luck for all

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +5 2

Many thanks to you for posting such beautiful posts. Many important users in your post need to know that new user will be very benefited from this topic.

Many thanks to you for posting such beautiful posts. Many important users in your post need to know that new user will be very benefited from this topic.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

This information is really useful, everyone should always read the laws of the forum well before starting work, but recently, the number of beginners has decreased and I think that the old members know how to post and earn, and this is really good.

Everything I have included is important information, especially for new members, to find out what they have to do and what they need to avoid urban or other things. I also do not know all the laws in this forum.
Of course newcomers will benefit from it, thanks for the information

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 9
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Its always important to follow the rules of this forum first in oder to have a safe stay here.

• -5 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

Excellent work this is really informative and and biggeners should follow the rules. There are also few more precautions that biggeners should keep in my mind. Never use multiple accounts on same ip address, don't use public wifi, don't copy paste , these will get your account ban.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

Now, I suggest the newbies to follow the rules because maybe they don't know what happened before when the moderators deleted a lot of UIDs from yobit, and all of that was because of the rules, the regesration is on so we will see new members here, I wish them luck, and I wish to respect the rules

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +5 2

A very useful post and you will facilitate the searches for beginners as they can find everything they need by entering this post and reading its content

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Muy buena publicación iwish y todos los principiantes vienen aquí y leen esto para que sepan todo lo que necesitan saber sobre cómo comenzar a trabajar en el foro y no hagan preguntas que ya hayan sido respondidas. 

Thank you for reminding that to all beginners. It is very helpful to everyone. I hope they will still read the rules and regulations of this forum. Happy posting!

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

10 hours ago, Biplab1234 said:

Hi Friend We need to know about this platform to know about it, we need to know and understand the rules of this platform and accordingly we have to work on this platform and how we can exchange or do it. That's all we need to know

Dear member thank you for participated on my topic, if you have refereed to the Yobit platform about how you exchange your coin I suggest you to visit my other topic where I have showing the easy trick to use in trade section of Yobit here:

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 2

Thanks alot for the link  no one put this before they just take a short details and put it here the other topic is good but i think there are more than this rules.

• +1 2
  • +5 3

This is very important to all new users and even with the rules of the forum i think that it should mandatory for all newbies to do a small test on the rules to ensure that they are familiar with the rules and so that they follow them in the future. This is very important to maintain the integrity of the forum. Otherwise, very good post and it is important for all members, old and new to touch up on the rules here.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, yaser musa said:

Thanks that useful topic all of beginners need to know thats very good idea to collect the links in one topic 

Thanks my friend 

Thank you for participated on my topic, and yes when you find all link in one place it is easy for beginners to be  guided, we was on this situation before, so I feel what they feel beginners!

1 hour ago, chrislynn said:

Don't worry we are now experience members of crypto talk forum because now more then three weeks ago I am working on crypto talk forum and now I am enjoying my works with out any kind of stress from working of this market. 

Thank you for your participation here. Yes I dont and you dont worry, but those beginners with just some days here they will be very worry about how they start posting here and they will make many mistakes, so this guide is for them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Nice to see another members of this forum trying to help the Newbies and beginners. But this information is already stickied in this category and some newbies still can't understand it

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

On 3/20/2020 at 6:26 PM, Rares002 said:

Nice to see another members of this forum trying to help the Newbies and beginners. But this information is already stickied in this category and some newbies still can't understand it

On 3/20/2020 at 6:08 PM, Jay8 said:

this is a good thing to help them with the link because they kept on asking alot about it. it is hard to go there and read the posts it seems. big up

On 3/20/2020 at 6:00 PM, tienda said:

Thank you for participated on my topic, and yes when you find all link in one place it is easy for beginners to be  guided, we was on this situation before, so I feel what they feel beginners!

Thank you for your participation here. Yes I dont and you dont worry, but those beginners with just some days here they will be very worry about how they start posting here and they will make many mistakes, so this guide is for them.

On 3/20/2020 at 4:29 PM, yaser musa said:

Thanks that useful topic all of beginners need to know thats very good idea to collect the links in one topic 

Thanks my friend 

On 3/20/2020 at 4:12 PM, Idrislbz said:

Thank you for the vital information you tell us and I hope most of us use this to avoid being banned by the moderators of the forum

On 3/18/2020 at 3:08 PM, BrolySSJ said:

This is very important to all new users and even with the rules of the forum i think that it should mandatory for all newbies to do a small test on the rules to ensure that they are familiar with the rules and so that they follow them in the future. This is very important to maintain the integrity of the forum. Otherwise, very good post and it is important for all members, old and new to touch up on the rules here.

On 3/18/2020 at 6:35 AM, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hello dear friend, you point out good topic how to start in this forum, this post is helpful for the newbie, here rules is very important part in this forum, so after reading the rules newbie first task is complete 100 useful post. Every useful post will give 1000 satoshi and we can earn 30k satoshi in a day. Our all earning will show yobit exchange.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:34 PM, Rozze said:

Thank you my friend for sharing this information Your topic was really useful All newcomers to this forum must adhere to the rules Add to your words, my friend They avoid mistakes that could lead to them getting warning points

On 3/17/2020 at 7:24 PM, Hanan951 said:

Thanks alot for the link  no one put this before they just take a short details and put it here the other topic is good but i think there are more than this rules.

Dear Members thank you for your participation on my topic, I m very happy to see that there are many members who are satisfied about my topic with easy guide to understand things on this best forum Cryptotalk , I hope that I will get more effort to do good things here.

• +1 1