Facts about amazon with crypto. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
deepown

Facts about amazon with crypto.

1 hour ago, kabanidze said:

You are confusing very much. Amazon did not make payment with cryptocurrency, they decided not to. There was such news a year ago, they wanted to introduce payment for cryptocurrency in their store, but changed their minds. Amazon did not say anything about this.

Maybe it was a direct threat from the government that made them change their minds, and maybe they were also threatened to stay quite about it.

Its really amazing step taken by Amazon because they accept crypto currency, now we directly pay crypyto and buy product's Amazon is the leading e commerce platform, and they miss any chance to improve their market, now they know crypto is no increase everywhere so they take advance step.

7 hours ago, Samad12 said:

What are the facts crypto having with amazon please help me out to know please it  will be helpful 

I have already explained all the facts, you should read my topic if you real want to know about them.

These signs mean that Amazon accepts bitcoin payments partially now and in the future may become one of the official payment methods in its store.

On 3/14/2020 at 12:33 AM, Migo said:

I am using bitrefill for a long time but I didn't know that we can pay with it in Amazon, I will check it right now, à big shopping site like Amazon is good if he accepted crypto as a payment method because he will make a lot of things easier on us, because there is some people around the world who doesn't have a credit card like visa or mastercard

Well, this is a good news from us because as we know, amazon is having a lot of end users and this may be affect the cryptocurrency users by accepting the xrp as a payment method, happy posting everyone.

I really don't know about Amazon's cryptocurrency  because their service can't reach in my country Nepal but it is good news for those who prefer online shopping on Amazon they can buy the product from XRP.

Amazon is one of the largest shopping sites in the world, and since Amazon has accepted to pay the materials in the encrypted currency indirectly through intermediary sites, this is clear evidence that Amazon will soon accept payment directly in the encrypted currency and this will reflect positively on crypto

Yes, your words are correct and Amazon does not directly support cryptocurrencies, but I think it is considering adding the xrp currency as a payment method.

Life is great and enjoy it

a while ago amazon announced partnering with WorldPay to bring the ability to pay with Ripple (XRP) as well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

perhaps in the future amazon will accept payments in cryptocurrency, it would be a good option for those of us who handle crypto although there are some pages where you can redeem amazon gift cards for cryptocurrencies and then marke purchases of items on the site.

https://purse.io/earn/btc

Amazon is a great site through which many products can be purchased, and the fact that this site depends on cryptocurrencies will increase its popularity and make it easier for us to buy things from this site and in the future, surely this method will be applied to purchase products in many sites

On 3/13/2020 at 3:57 PM, deepown said:
  • You can not pay stuffs directly with crypto on amazon you can use third parties though like; Spectrocoin, Bitrefill and Purse.
  • Signs are Amazon might accept crypto fully in the future.

I always thought one can pay for staffs at Amazon direct in crypto currency,I'm greatful for this information it has helped me to know the truth and yes perhaps in the near future they will stop using third part payments and start accepting direct crypto payments.

Yes amazon is not support cryptocurrency as a method of payment yet , but i wish this will happen soon , because if amazon do this all the other web market start to support cryptocurrency to , and this step will fixing a big problem for us , we can’t use cryptocurrency to buy from this web market .

Yes, it is a positive sign that in future Amazon will accept cryptocurrency directly for payment. Then it will you probably helpful for the users. Because now The third party is also charging their commission in payment. Other online platforms should come forward to accept Crypto as their payment option

These are excellent news for everyone to be able to buy on Amazon with our crypto wallets is very good for everyone who does not have credit cards and in general 

I take this as a great news because we can still use bitrefill to buy products with amazon while we wait to pay with crypto directly to amazon. I believe this will happen in the future according to your facts.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 5/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, Captain Karim said:

These signs mean that Amazon accepts bitcoin payments partially now and in the future may become one of the official payment methods in its store.

That's good for Amazon and their customers if they accept bitcoin as a payment. 

It will make the payment transactions more easier because of that feature. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/14/2020 at 12:33 AM, Migo said:

I am using bitrefill for a long time but I didn't know that we can pay with it in Amazon, I will check it right now, à big shopping site like Amazon is good if he accepted crypto as a payment method because he will make a lot of things easier on us, because there is some people around the world who doesn't have a credit card like visa or mastercard

Yes I think that it is great that a big shopping online site is making it with cryptocurrencies and they know that they can innovate more with cryptocurrencies and they are trying to make a cashless process because of the recent happening like the virus

Amazon is sure to accept full encryption in the future, in addition to these indicators that you mentioned in your topic, there are many other indicators around the world and the entry of the largest companies and electronic stores in the world in Crypto. Amazon will not be able to remain alone outside the swarm.

As it is is mentioned in the topic, purse is used to exchange cryptocurrencies against amazon giftcards and in the case of spectrocoin, it allows users to exchange cryptocurrencies against fiat currencies and USD can be further used to buy things on amazon. 

With the current and recent trend with Amazon and cryptocurrency, it really indicates a sign of acceptance of cryptocurrency by Amazon in the nearest future.

On 24.04.2020 at 15:40, Salauddin said:

Since amazon has changed its rules a few days ago, we can say that one day one can approve cryptocurrency for purchases on amazon. However amazon has not yet officially said anything about this.

If there are such rumors then probably it will happen sooner. However, it is unknown which cryptocurrency will be used.