Bitcoin can drop to $6,000 and then rise to $20,000 in this 2020 crisis - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Bitcoin can drop to $6,000 and then rise to $20,000 in this 2020 crisis

According to the CEO of the derivatives giant BitMEX The price of Bitcoin (BTC) will probably get levels lower than THE USD 6,000 but will avoid more losses, that's what he said this March 12, in the last edition of the Crypto Digest exchange. 

In the short term, Arthur Hayes believes that the value of BTC/USD will be guided to a maximum fund of the $6,000 mark, as fear about the coronavirus affects market sentiment.

Bitcoin now under 5k not good and breaking 4700 will go to 3700 and even 3300 than will make the market red 🔴 to the next year.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

According to the CEO of the derivatives giant BitMEX The price of Bitcoin (BTC) will probably get levels lower than THE USD 6,000 but will avoid more losses, that's what he said this March 12, in the last edition of the Crypto Digest exchange. 

In the short term, Arthur Hayes believes that the value of BTC/USD will be guided to a maximum fund of the $6,000 mark, as fear about the coronavirus affects market sentiment.

That will happen because people are taking advantage of this drop in Bitcoin's price as a lot of them are buying Bitcoin now, so it's getting more attention. That might result the price to go way up.

Yes it will be increased to 20k dollars but it depends on the market , anyone can't say how much price will be grow.

But in last 2,3 years ago there the bitcoin price was 17k us dollars. That was the highest price of bitcoin currency.

The business chance is there buy currency in low then sell it when it grow up.

This is what is expected by a lot of people, but it may decrease under the $ 6000, and then start to grow up to $ 20,000 at the end of this year, and we cannot predict with certainty that.

The Crypto market has been badly affected by the corona virus the trading volume of btc has been decreased too much in the market that's why price is getting down but it will rise upto 20k also in my view too after the situation cool down and market become normal.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I do not see anywhere in your writings where that CEO says it would rise back to 20k, if it would then this fall would not be about coronavirus, but a whales dump.

If carona virus effected to crypto market then why btc is totally unstable from yesterday afternoon unstoppable ups and downs on every second and totally unable to understand why so much fluctutions on btc price. 

• +1 1

My personal opinion is that the current drop in market prices have little to do with Coronavirus and this is just a normal cycle of bitcoin fluctuations. It may have some relations to the world's current state of economic affairs but there is nothing to worry about because bitcoin will never stay in one point and it will rise again sooner or later. It might not rise to $20K but the period of $10K to $10.5K will be achieved easily.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

The reason of this falling is clear to everyone now, maybe we will see the most smaller price of bitcoin since a long time, but what we should know that this situation will not hold for a long time, because it cannot be seen this virus for more than some months, and the price will be returned like the usaul 

Yes, what I said is relatively true, and this is what I read in an article. All of these crises that have affected Bitcoin will not last, and as I read that by the end of 2020, it is expected that it will reach 20,000 US dollars, but these remain only opinions that we cannot rely on, and they also present possibilities based on the psychology of traders.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If this is a forecast for the short-term development of the cryptocurrency market, then this is very encouraging. I believe that bitcoin will soon overcome the mark of $ 20,000. 

That will surely come to pass maybe after halving and now theris a further dump that is still expected that will result to the bull run as many buyers increase in number each day to take advantage of the current price.

I can only see that happening if This major crises of the Bitcoin is solved faster to prevent some unexpected failure of the halving seasons, as the price falling,I think has come from mostly the impact of the covid-19. But let's see how this goes on, on the Crypto market

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1

As of today I dont know what to do , the price of bitcoin is so down but still praying that it does rise up, am really not sure that it would hit to those heights but am promising that its important id does that is the only solution for us to really keep on understanding bitcoin the best of it

• +1 1

It has been so unfortunate to see this drastically fall if you put traders and investors into consideration. We hope this deadly corona virus disease is eradicated as soon as possible so everything will remain at their possible best. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

it is now about 5K so i think it will hit 4 K and just be on 4 k untill this corona virus pandemia will be here active and i hope we can cure before halving or halving will also atack btc price and it may collapse.

• +1 1

Until a few weeks ago, speculations regarding the price of bitcoin were optimistic, for various reasons.
I think that no one thought that the corovirus was going to have such relevance to the point of bringing down the world economies and even panicking to the crypto. It is time to wait and see how the market behaves for perhaps new speculations regarding its value.

Yes , basically it true. For example you can see that from yesterday to today the crypto prices are going crazy. In few hours everything change which we have to act fast.

• +1 1

I really don't know if the market will stay like this from last night until now the price is stable aomehow but we don't know its paas.

• +1 1

On 3/13/2020 at 11:24 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Hello my dear friend. I think so. Well currently whole market is suffering because of coronavirus. So there is chance that in the upcoming days the price of bitcoin will rise by a lot upto 15000USD

Bitcoin  has already decrease  more  then 6000$ it goes  about  4000$. I think  it also can rise up for 20000$ in 2020. Every thing  could  happened  in crypto currencies. 

On 13/3/2020 at 4:48, deepown said:

No veo en ninguna parte de sus escritos donde ese CEO dice que subiría de nuevo a 20k, si lo hiciera, este otoño no se trataría de coronavirus, sino de un vertedero de ballenas.

I saw that news on a very serious web page I'm not making up anything I wrote you can search the related news on google

Yes, everything is possible in the field of cryptocurrencies, and we can see the price of bitcoin up to 3600 dollars and rise again to 20000 dollars or more, so all precautions must be made

THINK POSITIVE