What are the application you use ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What are the application you use ?

I use so many crypto applecations in my phone .. the most of them is the platforms apps and one or two wallet app .. I use also so many app tools 

I only used google to read any crypto related news and updates and get information and knowledge as well.

I also used twitter,to know the sentiments of the people who deals in the crypto world,coz it makes me get ideas on how the price will be.

Hi dear you can gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency or USD earning games and applications free. And also you can found earning apps and websites with investment.

I'm getting almost all my knowledge from this site, but if i stumble on an article on the internet about crypto i also read it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I believe there are so many good ones, but the problem is that most of them are not as good and so we need to keep them in the stand and so the best is to keep on searching and even easier is this forum here, I mean I could ask a question , in minutes there are hundreds of answers coming in so its important to look at them in that way

I have a lot of application like BTC mining apps coin marketcap pivot and price alert app. I have a lot of games too.

I used to watch i  YouTube channels about crypto how it works and tips on how to be a good in sending opinions 

On 10/16/2019 at 12:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

What the good site helps you to earn and learn more about crypto market ?

Just share what are the best you use ? 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

Sharing is caring 😛 what you say ?

I am using mostly YouTube bro. It is a good and informational for me. And I am happy to see this that it is amazing.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:55 AM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

I use interstellar wallet to gain money also binance, and i am sleeping at night while i am seqrching about new topic to comment on or learning new stuff about charts..

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Pujoncha said:

Ayush Browser because I can work in browser very easily. That's why I love to use browser in Crypto Crypto Open in browser, very easily. That's why.

I haven't known about this browser this is a new application and also it will be good if it is trusted

I am mostly use youtub, facebook, twitter for crypto news and now i am most spend on cryptotalk for crypto here people discuss about all crypto problems,price and all thing. I just read this to understand.   

Mostly  I am using the whatsapp and Facebook.  Also Instagram is a best site.

On 10/16/2019 at 1:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

I am on crypto world since 2017. And i experience many things on the market. I work on here for free earning. I don't beleive in paid systems because of scammers. I only spend my 5 to hour of everyday life for work here.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I use Google Chrome browser to access the news I want, as I subscribe to the bitcoin tallk forum in addition to this forum and also I have some profit apps but I rarely use them

I always visit some of my trading site and even site that can give me good information about crypto. Making money is my number one characteristics.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:50 AM, Lizu1144 said:

I have a lot of application like BTC mining apps,coinmarketcap,Pivot and price alert app.I usually open crypto forum like bitcointalk and cryptotalk. I am following the strongest person in analysis called Budi who is an expert in analysis.I can post there to know anything everybody is very helpfull.

That is nice, they both are of use to you, they gonna help you a lot in determining prices.

I use many faucet sites like starbits.io,fautsy.com,ibits.io etc. And it will sent in my microwallet faucetpay.io, another is pitacoin, it is an app for trading but no investment needed next is coinpayu.com, you will get paid by clicking ads.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

Crytotalk.org is the best site that help me to improved my knowledge  about crypto. It is the best site for earning and for gaining a lot of informations  about crypto. I can say that, i will never leave this site until it has.

I am not a user of other sites but i only use This forum and yobit and spend most of my time on these site some time play games like PUBG which is most popular among gamers .

Every day, it helps me to gather about the trends in the cryptocurrency advertise and blockchain technology by analysis cryptocurrency news magazines such as refind.com and forglog. Which is appealing exceedingly out of the ordinary to become skilled at about cryptocurrency and blockchain.