What are the application you use ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What are the application you use ?

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

What the good site helps you to earn and learn more about crypto market ?

Just share what are the best you use ? 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

Sharing is caring 😛 what you say ?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 6
  • +2 9
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I use communication with members and sharing ideas and knowledge
And browsing in most sites to search for new and useful
I think it's the best way
Because a specific location will make your information limited

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

1 hour ago, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

I use twitter to update dan talk with profesional analyst. Most of them is humble and very welcome for all your question. Also i use berminat app to update news about crypto world. 

• Useful or interesting 1

i just use google chrome to read crypto news its the best idea to me google news are really helpful you can get latest updates very fast.

Usually the places where I learn more things are forums... exchanging tips and info with the community will take you a long way...

other than that, just check the news around the web, twitter, etc.... I also use telegram to get the feel of certain projects

I check main prices on CMC or any exchange that happens to be open on my browser from the day before 🙂

I have a lot of application like BTC mining apps,coinmarketcap,Pivot and price alert app.I have a lot of games too!

I usually open crypto forum like bitcointalk and cryptotalk and other sites for find a good information about crypto and also cointelegraph for crypto news. I always open these sites everyday,

I am following the strongest person in analysis called Budi who is an expert in analysis and trading
I benefited greatly from his extensive experience

THINK POSITIVE

I think bitcointalk and cryptotalk is very helpfull for me because there's many post and comment. I can post there to know anything everybody is very helpfull

• +1 1

I always visited in forum and it can help me to learn more about cryptocurrencies and also learning to earn money especially in cryptotalk forum.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/16/2019 at 3:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

I used google news and go for the technology category. There are a lot of latest and hot news about new technologies in the world including cryptos. I'd go to coinmarketcap for updating the cryptos market value.

• Useful or interesting 2

Right now my best source of knowlegde about crypto is this forum actually, but sometimes i still seek for more and do my own research what crypto can do and what is the future of crypto.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:40 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I use communication with members and sharing ideas and knowledge
And browsing in most sites to search for new and useful
I think it's the best way
Because a specific location will make your information limited

I also agree with you here. I believe when it comes to crypto currency education, you have to search wide to get understanding from different places and people and one is in here meeting people with different ideas to one issue.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/16/2019 at 11:25 AM, Cryptohash said:

mostly i spend my time on yobit, checking prices and orders and reading online chats to get idea that what's going on the market and buy some coins with good potential. and then spend some time on cryptotalk.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

7 minutes ago, Micro09 said:

I use crypto talk.org for joining forums in here I just need to answer questions and gain coins in exchnage to the effort that I did. I am also using yobit to check my coin status and coins.ph for my wallet as the temporary storage of my coins. Through this applications I am able to gain money and make my time and effort productive.

What is great about this forum is that you can contribute, help and learn, and at the same time, your efforts are compensated... I think it can't get better than this... if people don't take the opportunity to stop spamming and actually contribute to produce a great forum, they are being dumb...

On 10/16/2019 at 5:46 PM, james said:

i always coingecko website because it provides accurate current results and many other tools. dont know they have launch their app or not. 

There are also many websites in the market and they are also good but there are many difference between them related to the exchange price, and fees factors.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

As a new user I used Bit Degree site to learn easily the basics of crypto currencies it explain it well so Ioved it. Also you can visit Investopedia its like Wikipedia but talks about Business World and blockchain is also a topic.

I usually spend my time on Facebook as I can also find the latest airdrops or campaigns there though most of the time, are not legit. Been reading articles about cryptos on random trusted sites and constanly checking the btc to usd chart every two days. 

The search engine that I'm using is Google chrome.Im using it because almost all I wanted to search are all here.For me it's a one stop shop.Dictionary,converter,calculator all the cryptos related needs are here.

And the place that I spent more time everyday is this forum.

I used only google chrome app for browsing bitcointalk, cryptotalk and other bitcoin related forum. With the help of google chrome app i able to read news, articles and blogs about update of the crypto world.

Im spending 7-8 hours for posting here in campaign and reading some informations about crypto to gain knowledge and i know how to answer every post here.

on my cellphone, I use many applications, which I often use the youtube application, so my life is not boring, that's the reason I often open the youtube application to get rid of my boredom.

I use tabtrader to make quick trades. I use blockfolio for checking my portfolio. I read news about crypto from telegram channels and groups. And also from sites like cointelegraph are really good source.

For i use social media all the time to have some news and learn new thing like twitter reddit steemit medium and other too to watch video and analyze of coins like youtube 

I use crypto talk and bitcointalk and some other forums about crypto currency. And some coins.ph. Now I also use yobit. We earn information with each other that is why we will be helpful with each other. We can be very productive if we help each other in this forum.