What are the application you use ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What are the application you use ?

On 22.12.2019 at 12:42, patitaycute said:

I usually search on Google about crypto currency and blockchain technology and also to become updated on the price of coins. I also use social media for sharing knowledge to my friends.

I also use Google to search for information. And I come across YouTube channels and groups in social networks that are very useful. I add such useful channels and groups to my bookmarks and keep track of them.

I have used Google Chrome browser for browsing and working in cryptotalk forum.I feel more comfortable to use this browser.This browser is very safest and fast browser

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Faisal031 said:

i always try to be up to date with the crypto information by the google news and coin market cap. I love to do it because it helps me for working in crypto sites.

yes dear i also up to date all time crypto currency, but i using website not a spacial application so if you have knbow about a spacial application so please inform me than i use it

On 10/16/2019 at 10:55 AM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

What the good site helps you to earn and learn more about crypto market ?

Just share what are the best you use ? 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

Sharing is caring 😛 what you say ?

I always learn the best ways to earn money in cryptocurrencies with this forum also in google search but not in apps because I don't trust them

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I usually social media apps like facebook twitter and instagram.Because i'm a social person so i like to know about society and my friends.That's why i'm a bit connected to such apps.Morover these apps are also informative

i use mostly my time in youtube or crypto talk website in youtube i larned many things and earned lots of money in crypto talk i sharing knowledge or gaining knowledge

I usually use cryptography forums, such as bitcointalk and cryptotalk and other websites, to find good cryptography information as well as cryptography information. Every day, I always open these sites.

I look for information about crypto currencies usually on bitcointalk forums, cryptotalk, news sites and reddit. 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 10/16/2019 at 9:55 AM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

I was using facebook to learn more about crypto prcices,news, trading. It's a big library who have many ideas

Я использовал Facebook, чтобы узнать больше о криптовалютах, новостях, трейдинге. Это большая библиотека, у которой много идей

12 hours ago, AlbertCrypto said:

Hello friends. I invite you to enjoy Bitfoliex https://app.bitfoliex.com/invite/058CDB3F-3EC8-4338-8AA9-183CAAE1B15B multifunctional trading platform linked to more than a dozen international exchange houses, now with improved platform and program of referrals you bonus with Traxalt

I only know of bitforex and which one is this one again?

We have many applications online which make it easy for me during my activities, I will advise you go to play store to download application such as coinmarketcap,pricealert app btc mining app and so on

On 10/16/2019 at 3:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

Coinmarketcap for coin market updates; Blogs from various websites such as binance and coinbase blog; Youtube and some websites providing trading tutorials for improving my knowledge. 

On 10/17/2019 at 1:52 PM, dana33 said:

I usually open crypto forum like bitcointalk and cryptotalk and other sites for find a good information about crypto and also cointelegraph for crypto news. I always open these sites everyday,

Same here i am also doing this buy i just search news on google and also i use the cryptotalk because these are enough for me and i love this to use because i found so many info on the cryptotalk forum and also i learn so much thing on this forum so thats is enough for me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm enjoying reading fundamentals on Bitcoin and checking altcoins on coinmarketcap. I've been watching a few youtubers as well and basically trying to figure out price movements on charts.

On 1/3/2020 at 7:41 PM, Romaan1987 said:

Most of the time i use youtube, google search and Telegram but i joined only a good channels on telegram not blindly. As telegram is a big source of scam.

You need to handle telegram in a very useful way. I am in creating a new website and telegram group where you will get more legitimate information on the crypto world soon.

For connect with friends i use discord.and telegram. I use Twitter medium and riddit also. To show my personality i use Instagram.

I mostly do some research about cryptos and find it reliable, also I read in cryptotalk about cryptos or exhanges and it's really helping me cope with what's happening now.

I use an application named Crypto School where you can learn from basic information to advance knowlegde about the crypto world and the information there is well organizes.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Coinbase exchange app shows you top stories of newses about crypto and you can read newses by clicking on them. I read the newses about any updation from there. And I use coinswitch or bit degree site to learn about crypto.

• +2 1

I don't use app. i always coingecko website because it provides accurate current results and many other tools. dont know they have launch their app or not. 

There are many of the application i used at my Android mobile and the most important is the bitcoin upgraded app this is done by me. 

Most of the times I watch youtube video to learn about Crypto and also I can find some new Crypto project from there. So this app I used most of the time.

In my case Apps related to Crypto can not miss Trust Wallet, Atomix, other Applications I like Desktop.

Messenger service: Telegram-Whatsapp.

Bank Apps: Yes.

e-Wallet: Payeer-Neteller-Skrill

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

yes I agree with you. if you ask me what is more profitable and earning site I suggest you for cryptotalk aur Tata application.with  Tata apps you can easily. you just have to uploaded 5 photo in a day and increasing your follower and friends. thear payed you for every like comment.