What are the application you use ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What are the application you use ?

Im a new member in the crypto life, im just spending my time just to posting here in this forum, its helps me to understand more deeply information in crypto and also it helps me in terms of money so i will being loyal with this.

First of all I Use Google Mozilla Firefox Eternet Opera and more For Checking this Website for Money And Social Media Friends to Able reach and talk to them for Gmail accounts and Technology

I am not fan of any YouTube channels but sometimes and very rarely I find videos that really are worth watching. As for the applications, it would be difficult without blockfolio

On 10/16/2019 at 3:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

What the good site helps you to earn and learn more about crypto market ?

To be honest, I'm getting all the info I want in bitcointalk but now we have a cryptotalk I'm looking forward to seeing this forum to overtake the fame light of bitcointalk.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I learned from blogs and Facebook, this two were the best for me, I use YouTube only if I want to apply, I mean following the video I doing like him, but blogs are the best 

I use Facebook and youtuve  to communicate and learn. When I watch video in youtuve then i know about crypto. And now I use crypto. It's  very useful for me.

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

Just share what are the best you use ? 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

Sharing is caring 😛 what you say ?

As of now, I only use browsing apps like google and firefox to find or search new knowledge about cryptocurrency. I also use yobit site to know the market in cryptoworld. And, of course this forum helps me to gain knowledge about crypto and how it function everyday.

About 15 apps I used everyday.

This are facebook,what'sapp,youtube,snsptube,viber,twitter,linkdin etc.

But most of time i use youtube  Because here i learn many think and learn about earning.

Sometimes i browsing bitcointalk for knowing many project and bounty.

Last few days i regular visit this platform.         

Well i am using crypto related apps whole day including telegram Twitter many exchanges but now i am very much addictive to crypto talk i spend my most of time here

I learned and began to understand crypto from this BTT and Cryptotalk forum. because in my opinion only from these two forums that provide pure information and discussed if there is a misinformation. there are lots of platforms out there that provide info about crypto, but I think there are a lot of people who present lies.

Forums like these are one of the helpful sites I am currently using, watching youtube videos can also help too. Also, sometimes me and my friends use facebook in finding some ways to earn crypto, because there is a facebook group in our country that is sharing some ways on earning crypto.

My own application I have binance as market monitoring, maybe I found a good chance. youtube, telegram, twitter and several cryptocurrency groups and froum. I usually train my trading in the market after seeing the latest information on cryptocurrency on the cointelegraph site.

Most of time I used Facebook app YouTube app and other social network app and I also used for Crypto apps like poloniex binance keybase blockchain may ether wallet because its much easier to know what hapend in market 

On 10/16/2019 at 1:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

I usually use youtube platform most of my time. I try to collect different information about crypto and earning related methods. Sometimes I research anything on google and various forum site. There I get valuable information from various experienced analysts. I also get information from many facebook groups.

On 10/16/2019 at 8:55 AM, Cryptohash said:

I think I have come in contact with crypto tab browser you can use it to be mining bitcoin as you use crypto tab to search the internet and brave browser that also rewards you for using their app to search the internet. 

i use coinmarketcap and coingecko to check prices and i use pivot and cryptotalk to get information about crypto currency but usually i spend my free time in Facebook and Instagram and YouTube

On 10/16/2019 at 1:25 PM, Cryptohash said:

I can not mention any specific source from where i am learning because there is many. The main source from where i am learning is the youtube. The most trusted teacher in this field is my experience. There are many other sources like this forum helps me a lot. And the surfing through the Internet and the advertising sites helps a lot. 

I always use Google chrome to see all the news of cryptocurrencys and cryptotalk. Chrome gives the best service.

What the good site helps you to earn and learn more about crypto market

I find YouTube as the best source to learn cryptocurrency, but being the best is subjective to the person.

For me, I consider it the best because I'm a quick learner if multimedia has been used as the media of teaching, where I can see and here what is meant by the tutor. Though I still do read articles online, especially when learning about recent news and updates about cryptocurrencies, in which case multimedia is not required to learn about it.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:57 PM, ZeusBoy77 said:

To learn about bitcoins, youtube is a good site to visit, you can look and learn a lot about crypto from other experienced people on youtube, you can also find an article on crypto on Google to read and learn a lot of things that you can use for bitcoins, to make money, I just stick to this forum and continue to post messages, then I campaigned by posting on bitcointalk, but having lost my patience to get merit, I discovered cryptocurrency and now I earn some money here.

I prefer article one than youtube, Not want to say youtube is bad but some content was not well prepared and almost copying from other youtuber, I think if we want to learn more deeply reading article from top websites is more better, Just my opinion.

I have a couple of friends in the network with whom we exchange useful information also a few chats in telegram. This forum also has useful information. But now few projects are honest and their appearance immediately becomes known.

I usually search on Google about crypto currency and blockchain technology and also to become updated on the price of coins. I also use social media for sharing knowledge to my friends.

I use three apps to make my crypto portfolio better, I use coinbase and blockchain for wallet and i use binance app for trading and exchange crypto currency. These apps make me easy in this crypto world.

On free time and when I need to learn more information, youtube is there to help me understand it better. Youtube videos are summarized and informative that is why it helped me a lot. 

On 10/16/2019 at 9:55 AM, Cryptohash said:

I use several applications that help me trade and monitor digital currencies and know the news and prices. The most important of these applications is a tabtrader application that has an easy-to-use and useful interface through which prices can be monitored and also can be linked to trading exchanges and trading through it.