What are the application you use ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

What are the application you use ?

Well in fact this forum is currently my only source for now in terms of knowledge, you actually learn a lot from this forum and also at the same time you can earn. so its a teaching and paying forum.

I use coinmarketcap to analyze crypto currencies prices, coinmarketcap is the best crypto currency portfolio application online, it will keep you updated.

For me, my source of knowledge about crypto currencies are google and youtube only. I used google when i don't understand the term in crypto currencies and i also used it to find some site that have information about crypto currencies. And i'm using youtube to know how does transactions works. 

I use some wallets, random forum apps, Twitter, Instagram. I'm not that fond of downloading things because my phone is old and tends to crash -I need to get a new one asap-. But my knowledge comes from internet, I do my search and I find the topic I'm interested to learn.

I only use one application, the Chrome browser. This browser is enough for me to do, study and look for information about cryptocurrency. I often open big forums like bitcointalk and cryptotalk. And also social media like Twitter

I used to study crypto a lot on the bitcointalk website, then now I spend a lot of time and discuss in this forum, cryptotalk. Here many members are quite credible in the science of cryptocurency that must be followed.

Apart from chrome browser, the others i used are trust wallet, coinomi and blockchain app. Those are the only wallet i spend my time on

since i do not really have a vast knowledge about bitcoin, i just read some crypto news by searching some articles in google. by doing that, i read some update about bitcoin and crypto world. 

I have my application Cryptocurrency wallet like coinbase, I'll use it to know the value increase of Bitcoin increased or decreased and I'll use it in converting bitcoin to fiat money. And i create my Cryptotalk account, I'll always post to earn Bitcoins and trading, investing coins.

So nowadays when i need any type of knowledge about the crypto currencies then I am  easily gain these knowledge in this forum. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/16/2019 at 12:55 AM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

What the good site helps you to earn and learn more about crypto market ?

Just share what are the best you use ? 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

Sharing is caring 😛 what you say ?

You think "Which application you use" not "What are the".

- YT channels which is related with cryptocurrency

- Tracking coin price site and app

- Forums (of course related with cryptocurrency)

- Social network (official for some coins)

- Exchange trollbox

etc.

If you are trader or just want to keep up to date you must to follow some of the above things.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/16/2019 at 1:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

Bitcointalk is a great way for me to learn and earn from crypto world. Now I am using Cryptotalk instead of that and also earning some money for treating my friends.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/16/2019 at 12:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

Mostly we spend minimum 10 to 20 hours in a day ? sure you will be visiting  more number of blogs Youtube channel ,blogs, apps and gambling sites etc 

List the best and good app so every one can know more about it  site name and why it is used for ?

I have subscription of crypto News updates where i daily gets updates about crypto world.Read news and updates on twitter and you tube channels.And after that i have circle of my local friends who share their search and  moves with me.To me this is enough for now.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Correcting sentence

Mainly I do trading all time in two exchanges. so I spend at least 5 to 6 hours to those exchange. Mainly i buy some coin at a low price and then i sell it at a high price. i also go through telegram channels and try to find out new real ico.

Little did not understand the question, but the answer is only part. I prefer to use telegram as my informant for cryptocurrency, but if there is nothing interesting, then I watch twiiter exchanges and follow new innovations.

I am always trying to gain knowledge, I have knowledge from many sites, I feel that there is no limitation of knowledge, so it is very important for us to acquire knowledge in all these areas.

Every day, it helps me to learn about the trends in the cryptocurrency market and blockchain technology by reading cryptocurrency news magazines such as refind.com and forglog. Which is pretty very interesting to learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain. 

the first time I learned and earn money from the internet on crypto. from here I will just start everything. maybe late but for me this is a big step. big thank to cryptotalk forum which has provided an opportunity for me to join

On 11/13/2019 at 2:50 PM, niroblm said:

I think bitcointalk and cryptotalk is very helpfull for me because there's many post and comment. I can post there to know anything everybody is very helpfull

Yes. I also use cryptotalk and i am learning everyday from reading posts and comments from other people. I also share what i know because maybe it can be useful for them.

Don't use app. Just get into forum like cryptotalk or bitcointalk. You can earn while you learn about cryptocurrncies. You can earn some money for post on this forum, or do some bounties in bitcointalk forum. You can learn from some expert here and bitcointalk forum. A lot of experts have share their experiences in crypto world in both forums.

Edited by I-KUN

I read news channels about cryptocurrency in the telegram, here I look and read posts, sometimes I answer them, I watch news videos on YouTube .

In my day to day life i usually use many application in my phone.For example whatsapp,Facebook,Instragram,Youtube,google etc and many more. This helps me to spend my leisure time.

On 10/16/2019 at 2:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

i learned a lot from various forums , and one of them is cryptotalk here i got a new education about crypto which is quite interesting and also i often read the channel telegram as well there update the latest crypto news and learn from youtobe .

On 10/16/2019 at 3:55 PM, Cryptohash said:

Actually, I don't use any applications to know more about crypto. Or any other sites about crypto market either. I use a lot of sites, different resources to know their reliability and credibility. Well, one thing I learned from school is that we must not stick with one source because we cannot measure its reliability. So I had to search different resources and how many of them are saying same answers.