Bitcoin yesterday below 7800$ but again surged to 7920$ Is btc now down to 6700$ or again jumped to 9400$ - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Bitcoin yesterday below 7800$ but again surged to 7920$ Is btc now down to 6700$ or again jumped to 9400$

Yes, it goes through several stages of rise and fall, all of which currently have benefit for those who took advantage of them at the appropriate time, I mean Sunnis, the leaders will not find it moving between these current numbers.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10.03.2020 at 10:31, PiroSense said:

It's more likely to stay in that level, or worse even go down further. Though the market volatility is surely high, and the next move is always difficult to anticipate. What might be the best option is to hold your coins, or if you're up to the risk, even buy some more (because it's relatively low for what we have already been for 2020).

Now the market behaves unpredictably. Halving bitcoin in 29 days. And there will be a lot of unpredictable price hikes over these days and possibly some time after halving.

In under fees days bitcoin price going up and down. Last week I saw Bitcoin price in $5600 or now Bitcoin come back in $7000. I guess after quarantine Bitcoin perform really well. Not only Bitcoin will perform well but others coin also perform well.

From the beginning of this year, the encrypted boot market witnessed very large fluctuations in prices, but the maximum increase this year was $ 7,500, so the price stabilized between $ 6,000 and the price of $ 7,000 And I think the market will remain like this until the half-event that will be over and we will watch soon

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since yesterday, we have noticed the return of the price to $ 7800, which is good before entering the half-term. It is important to note that all of the disturbances of the price of bitcoin during this year are caused by the virus that infected the world and other influencing factors.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2020 year starting bitcoin prices increase and  we see one month later bitcoin reach 10000$ dollars, but any coin not increase too long so now, bitcoin prices start decreasing, its happens when selling ratio increase strongly then we see prices also drops speedily.

Again the long wait is because the market bleeds and it is normal, start investing again and take it as an opportunity to buy many coins. Also about a month or two, we're hoping to run a again so always remember to check the daily charts to update yourself.

Those days were really horrific, the market fluctuates very much every hour and no one knows what the right decision is, but I got a beneficial experience from this crisis, which is that it is better to sell and wait aside until the market calms down and does not expose capital to risk.

Just now, Captain Karim said:

Those days were really horrific, the market fluctuates very much every hour and no one knows what the right decision is, but I got a beneficial experience from this crisis, which is that it is better to sell and wait aside until the market calms down and does not expose capital to risk.

Good advice, brother. The volatility of the market is very fast. That is why we remain without moving a finger. I prefer not to do anything until the bitcoin price is fixed a little.

The coding market has witnessed a very large decrease and fluctuations since the beginning of the year and things happened that no one expected, as prices have decreased by 50% and after a while I started to gradually increase and that prices are now witnessing great improvements and I am sure that prices will rise after the end of the half-event several weeks ago.

Yes bitcoin in March get down to 4800$, but after that is start rising to 6000 in 1 week , and in April bitcoin price rise to 8000$ , now in may bitcoin price is 9800$ , an di think in this week we can see bitcoin at 10000$ .

If we are active day trader in the crypto world, we should track the real time price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. Generally, price of Bitcoin is in highly volatile state and we can make benefits from the market volatility of Bitcoin by performing its trade on the exchange sites. 

Yes, there is a steady decline and rise and bitcoin is fluctuating in price these days and I think that a strong movement is coming and it is being prepared for this, so be patient and do not panic

Life is great and enjoy it

We should pay attention to the fact that the time is spring.  and accordingly, the cryptocurrency begins to rise after the winter bear hibernation.  Of course, until the course is stable, it will jump forward and backward.  But soon, we will be able to get a really good rate, and raise our funds without losses!

On 3/10/2020 at 10:48 AM, jamesvince said:

I keeps eyes on btc from last three days when btc was on 8900$ but only in few hours btc down to 8100$ and yesterday it was below 7800$ for few hours but again some recovery and now its price is round about 7900$ is now time to bull run again like January 2020 first week or down more to 6800$ or 6600$ . As my experience says 50% chance btc goes up from this point. 

The Bitcoin now is currently hitting $12,000 and I am really happy with it because I can earn a lot without having any problem. I hope that it can get higher and higher so that I can earn more.

History will never forget the month of March in 2020 that BTC value was collapsed down to ever lowest price of $4'000 despite in the year of its halving, which is always known for spiking the value of BTC were it will continue to Skye rocket to heaven with the help of bull run.

But nevertheless there is high tendency it hits a very surprise value before the end of this year to early 2021.

bitcoin is one of the most fluctuated coin of this market so a trader also needs to understand its position while trading to make a good profit out of it and again i would say that bull run will occur for btc this year very soon.

On 10.03.2020 at 06:48, jamesvince said:

I keeps eyes on btc from last three days when btc was on 8900$ but only in few hours btc down to 8100$ and yesterday it was below 7800$ for few hours but again some recovery and now its price is round about 7900$ is now time to bull run again like January 2020 first week or down more to 6800$ or 6600$ . As my experience says 50% chance btc goes up from this point. 

It is very difficult to predict the movement of bitcoin, cryptocurrencies are volatile. Their price changes greatly when some kind of shock occurs in the market (both positive and negative). Perhaps this is because bitcoin has no fundamental foundations and its price depends only on the demand for the coin among people

• +5 1

I remembered those bad days during the crushing decline of Bitcoin, those days were difficult for every trader, and I hope that the market will not go through such a stage again because of Corona because now many countries are talking about a complete shutdown of the economy during the coming period due to the Corona virus.

• +5 1

Haha! But now the Bitcoin is flying more and more. And now it has touched the 19000$. And it doesn't want come down. Let see.

These posts always fill me with inspiration as I remember how Bitcoin was so low so recently and then it skyrockets to record highs reaching almost $50,000. It is amazing to realize the power that Bitcoin has gained over the years and that we are living in this era where we can take advantage of it and make the most of it.

You know that we can make some of the profits out of these changes of the prices in the market so it is not difficult to make money but we should need some money to invest and some of the experience as well.

There is no need to be confused with Bitcoin price fluctuations because Bitcoin prices change all the time, this is because Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto that cannot be controlled by anyone and the price depends on supply and demand. We can take advantage of these fluctuations by buying low and selling high during a bullish market.

• +1 2

When I read this post, I went back to thinking about the Bitcoin currency, how it rose dramatically within two months from 20,000 to 50 thousand and until now, this currency has no limits ...

• +3 1

Well it's difficult to know the movement of bitcoin we can not tell when it will go up and go down. If you want to make profit from bitcoin then hold until you gain profit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day