Bitcoin Cash or Not? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin Cash or Not?

Bitcoincash is a fork of bitcoin and it is currently the most valuable fork of bitcoin available if you look at the price of this coin, some people may find their existence sketchy.

First of all I need to be totally clear of Bitcoin and about Bitcoin cash because there are too much of confusions while comparing both of it I personally think that both of it is not similar Bitcoin cash is totally different when we compare it with Bitcoin.

For me, a strong cache of classic coins on the market is not doing well right now, but it has a huge future in the coming altseason, thats it .

Bitcoin cash is small copy of bitcoin but no any link between btc & bch. But i don't think bch is good for trade, just you need to buy 1 bch and hodl it to some years. No need to trade it

Not bitcoin notes is not at completely upright and generally after the heaps of conspiracy against it and splitting it into two parts, nearby are lots of alternatives to it which is most excellent than this.

no i don't us eit and i don't recommend anyone to use it cause it is worthless coin and can't compete with bitcoin which was it's reason to exist in the first place. so don't buy it and don't trust it.

Bitcoin Cash is a good currency compared to all other currencies so I expect that it will rise well because the comparison with Bitcoin is another thing because Bitcoin is a strong and global currency and its price is very large and has international fame

Bitcoin cash bch is also now established himself in the market. Its value is also higher  then others coin. I think  its taking the advantages of his name similar to bitcoin

Bitcoin is not an respectable foreign money. However, most governments nevertheless ask you to pay taxes on anything that includes cost, such as earnings, pay, payroll and bitcoin. Government taxes and inspections are common.

It wouldn't be right to say cash. Because any transaction you do with Bitcoin cannot be reversible, only the person receiving the payment can be refunded.

It turns out there is still some bitcoin, or what? I never even thought about it, but it turns out. That and probably a lot of people think the same way I do, and do not know about its existence. The most common bitcoin is used by everyone, and everyone knows about it.

The only hardfork I accept in Bitcoin is bitcoin cash for me.Because bitcoincash without profit. I think bitcoinsv and bitcoincashabc are produced for profit purposes. These coins are produced for the benefit of the cryptocurrency world.

I am not invested in bitcoincash and I think I never will be, I never liked this coin because it is just a fork of bitcoin and I generally don't like forks that much.

9 hours ago, lharost said:

I am not invested in bitcoincash and I think I never will be, I never liked this coin because it is just a fork of bitcoin and I generally don't like forks that much.

Lol, so you simply have problem with forked coins!! but why? you did not tell us the reason you hate forks?

I don't understand why bitcoin cash was created? I know bitcoin cash is Bitcoin Fork but I don't know why it is priced. bitcoin cash is the usual rubbish cryptocurrency. Which has no technology.

Welcome with me
Bitcoin cash was created in 2017, and created a large media campaign that led to the decrease in the original Bitcoin price
Bitcoin cash maintains a strong price and is the second after the original Bitcoin, carries almost the same features as Bitcoin Sr.
I don't use it up to now

On 14.03.2020 at 05:02, dictmensstor said:

Okay and in that case you will be missed my point as well 😊

Better believe it brother, we all still have a few trust in this coin, you know i'm in lose since of it, i'm holding it in bittrex and i'm very beyond any doubt it'll do a few move, but in case you inquire me around my feeling i despise this crypto from my heart and i as it were trust on the off chance that it go back as it were to the half of the cost, i purchase it with it, so i will offer all my BCH, it get a difficult time and i'm not seeing any future on it. ☹️

Bitcoin cash is a coin of bitcoin and it is a currency that has a high price and can have a beautiful future. I worked with it for a period of time and I stored some money from this currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin cash is still a great coin in cryptocurrency, this coin is a fork of bitcoin which is worthy to invest and earn from the price rise at anytime

i have earned some bitcoin cash BCH fome telegram bot but i don't like this coin .the bitcoin is the best so do your trading with bitcoin BTC and there are some other good coin like dogecoin and litecoin

Bitcoincash coin is one of the most popular currencies and the most expensive currency after the Bitcoin coin. I worked with this currency and stored it for a while, it is very profitable and you can collect it through many applications and sites that are honest and reliable

Bitcoin Cash is a valuable coin that should have grown more but there are some reasons that have slowed down its growth. Many crypto investors judge BCH based on its name and they think bitcoin cash is just a cheaper version of bitcoin. They are not aware of differences between BCH and BTC. Even if they know the advantages of BCH, they don't trust it like bitcoin because BCH is a rather new coin with only 3 years of presence in crypto market. Some people even think bitcoin cash is a fake bitcoin! If these misconceptions could be solved, bitcoin cash could grow much more than its current value today and could seize a considerable amount of market cap.

I clearly didn't understand the difference between the Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash. I tried to found out that but I was not successful upto that much. I want to know the reason behind the development of Bitcoin cash. There is a huge difference between the value of both the currency.

Bitcoin Cash is one of the most important forks in the crypto world whose price is high that I hope to get this currency but at the same time I feel it is frightening in terms of the possibility of survival and development because some sites say that they originated to save Bitcoin from the sharp decline

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, magd said:

Bitcoin Cash is one of the most important forks in the crypto world whose price is high that I hope to get this currency but at the same time I feel it is frightening in terms of the possibility of survival and development because some sites say that they originated to save bitcoin from the sharp decline

Indeed, it is one of the important forks of bitcoin and it has not solved the problem of bitcoin, many people have high expectations on the coin but it disappointed us badly, I hope it will take more time before it go into extinct