Search bar sometimes doesn't appear - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Search bar sometimes doesn't appear

I think is a problem will be fixed so , is little and all website face like this problem, just we have to give them the time to fixed, is not a big problem, so they can fixe it soon , very soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend
You have to check your internet
And refresh the page
I think this problem has been solved from some time

• +4 1

I do not face such a problem since I joined the forum and the forum's search bar is always there. You may use the tab blocking tool in your browser, and it is you who hide the search bar

• +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/9/2020 at 12:24 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I am having with the forum search bar as it doesn't appear sometimes, so I can't search for posts and topics.

Can anyone give me a solution to this problem?

have you ever tried to change your browser? since i have never had this problem, changing browser can help you to solve this problem. it can also be a connection problem, if you have a very slow internet this can happen

• +3 1

If you are using a mobile, use the desktop display feature and a search bar will appear for you, or use another browser

Well for me I haven't encountered such issues and I never noticed it , maybe it might be some little error or browser issues , I don't really know the cause of it , so I will suggest you refresh your browser.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right my friend. I also note that even topic is present  in the forum  but it does not apear to us in the search  bar. Moderators should  Fix this problem. 

• +4 1

I never got this problem for the searching button. Maybe it occurs because of internet errors or because of the device which you are using. Try to reload/ refresh the page and i hope you will see it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/9/2020 at 5:09 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I am having with the forum search bar as it doesn't appear sometimes, so I can't search for posts and topics.

I have never seen that sort of problem on this forum. I can always see search bar. Which browser are you currently using ? If the problem is still persisting, you might ask to moderators for the support. 

• +4 1

On 3/18/2020 at 3:08 PM, MickLichz said:

That's one of the problem in the forum the search bar it also sometimes don't show the accurate result you want so I guess the forum still has some problems to fix and to develop.

Well, I didn't encounter this kind of problem as of now mate, when i used this search bar is always appear on me, i think there are some problem to your connection mate, kindly troubleshoot it.

• +4 1

On 3/18/2020 at 5:11 PM, Fedor00 said:

That also happens sometimes to me. When I click on the search bar nothing happens even if I click it multiple times. It's some kind of error from the forum 

It has not happened to me before, it works perfectly, but I did mot use it often because i can't easily see all topics to here listed in each section. But I do make use of it to know if the send to btc balance is not working to know if there is any topic about it. But now, I do mot use it because the send to btc balance issue is normal and all our coins are later paid. 

• +4 1

Some times I am facing like this problem

My friend so you need to limit your search option and you will find what are 

You searching for my friend

I have not encountered this problem and the search bar works fine on my page and appears permanently, you may have to update your page several times in order for the search bar to appear

• +4 1

The search bar always appears for me but if you cannot find it, you can try to refresh the page and find it in the top right corner of the web page and if that doesn't work, just go to the topic listing, I'm sure you will find it there.

• +4 1

I didn't face such problem with my crypto talk account. I think you have problem with your internet browser. If you are using mobile then on the desktop site. 

• +4 1

It appears that the problem is from the browser you are using, or that the problem is from your account because the problem you are facing has never been heard of any of the site's members having encountered before.

• +1 1

On 3/9/2020 at 2:24 PM, Cammer said:

Yeah i also face this kinds of problems, but not the forum problem its from our internet speed, and  if the speed get lag then you can't see the search bar only the posts are wide and there will be no place of the search bar, i recommend you to refresh the beg when i happens.

Possibly it might be your loading proboem.Because sometimes servers are very slow and can,'t conmect the whole page at the same time.It also happend to me once.But if your network fixes then this problem will be fixed soon too!

try to refresh the page, it never happened to me but it could probably be an error or maybe your internet was a bit slow and didn't load the site properly

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I did not encounter that kind of problem, maybe its because of your internet connection but if that thing happens maybe it is only a short time problem.

On 5/16/2020 at 4:48 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah i also face this kinds of problems, but not the forum problem its from our internet speed, and  if the speed get lag then you can't see the search bar only the posts are wide and there will be no place of the search bar, i recommend you to refresh the beg when i happens.

It turned out that I had to activate the desktop mode in order to get the forum to function well. I haven't faced this problem again.

5 minutes ago, Cammer said:

It turned out that I had to activate the desktop mode in order to get the forum to function well. I haven't faced this problem again.

Oh you are using a phone i though you faced the problem on pc, i usually face it when i have poor internet connections i can't see the search bar and the online users and some futures, i am glad that you figure it out.

Until now I have not encountered this problem and the search bar is always there and I think that the problem may be with your browser perhaps

Life is great and enjoy it

I never encountered this problem, but I think it happened with you because of the poor internet, so the page did not load correctly.

• +4 1

Personally I have not experienced such problems you may have problems with some detail in your browser settings if you have several browsers you can check by entering each of them