Blockchain.com Exchange? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

Blockchain.com Exchange?

Blockchain is not the exchange, it is officially the  cryptocurrencies wallet, but if you need to exchange also you can do it by doing swap methods

Blockchain exchanger is one of the best exchanger for trading. Here you can trade your coin easily.

Blockchain exchanger is the great exchanger. Here you can trade your coin. Now most of the people used this exchanger.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:55 PM, phabulu said:

I was using the blockchain.com wallet to receive a few stellar, and then a big ad showed me this new exchange, powered by Blockchain.com

https://pit.blockchain.com

It's possible to link to our wallet and trade easily, anyone already used this exchange? Or even know that exists? It's a good one?

It is also an exchange  and also a coin and i love their project. And so this is good opportunity for this.

On 10/16/2019 at 12:55 AM, phabulu said:

I was using the blockchain.com wallet to receive a few stellar, and then a big ad showed me this new exchange, powered by Blockchain.com

It's possible to link to our wallet and trade easily, anyone already used this exchange? Or even know that exists? It's a good one?

I am not sure about that types of exchange. And I can't open with my blockchain id because for security issue. That's why I always Ignoring this types of exchange. I think this is not good and you should lost your fund If you use this.              

I actually contemplate you basic to bring together it after the registration which  I engage in completed  scarcely in litigation that I necessity to trade any coin in attendance in the future, The shape of this altercation  exchange is too beautiful cool for us

I'll try this quickly, next 30 days I'll obtain lunar in the key base airdrop and you will be the actual extremely important starting in order to difficulty this because the astrophysical would go to my personal blockchain pocket book. We lack to assume exactly how ethical is actually this particular wallet/exchange integration.

Blockchain doesn't have any exchange you can only swap some specific coins that listed in the wallet I don't know where you get this link anyway but I will check. 

16 hours ago, jiissskuws said:

I have not used that location yet, but I require a new signature. I signed up but no link with my blockchain wallet with Pit. What a country I live in. Unlike they do not provide IDs for citizens, they will not care if you do not have an ID. So they sway, e sit lazy and don't go for it. plus most people here are afraid to give their fingerprints to the government .. LOL. If it is an integrated wallet exchange is a good option.

You're right, Blockchain wallet requires ID card verification, so if you haven't verified it will certainly be limited withdrawing, maybe you won't be connected to PIT, which can actually be accessed directly from the blockchain wallet without having to register.

no doubt I am utilizing square chain trade and I happy with it. it is quick and solid it is exceptionally quick to make exchange on the square chain where it is we can make simple exchanges to any individual any location

I do believe that it is items want identical to be able to blockchain money change. Yet I do believe in which it'll be distinctive from blockchain money change right after several days.

I have never heard of something like pit.blockchain exchange site, make sure you are certain before you click on the link to avoid lose of funds

Blockchain is not an exchange, it is a wallet for some crypto coins but it supports swap orders as part of its service. However, you should know that only gold members are allowed to use swap order service without limitation and if you verify your account at silver level, you can only exchange currencies up to $1000 per year. It also offers some airdrops which are only available for members with full verification.

9 minutes ago, imdad123 said:

i am using blockhchain wallets from last three years i do not find any kind of exchange from blockchain wallet.Now i will exploration about this exchange

is this is real or not.

Maybe you haven't updated the Blockchain app, to be able to exchange crypto currencies on your Blockchain wallet you should verify Tier 2. Exchange cryptocurrencies on Blockchain purses for at least $ 3/5 with a transaction fee of $ 1, something that is very expensive when compared with other exchanges, are you going to trade there?

The company called Blockchain is mostly known for its cryptocurrency wallet. Today, the company is also launching an exchange so you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies without going through a third-party exchange.  You can then buy and sell a handful of crypto assets — BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, USDT and PAX.

I don't think so, that a wallet like blockchain will send a pop up link during transaction. That must some kind of scam, be careful with that. Any new features, the blockchain will inform you by email or update the app automatically. 

On 10/15/2019 at 8:55 PM, phabulu said:

yes, you can can link you blockchain wallet to the exchange.

to do that you just need to log in the exchange site and then link your wallet following the instructions that they give you. 

after this you will see your wallet balance on the exchange

This link looks really suspicious and I wouldn't even click on it. Since you got it as a pop-up ad, I also suggest that you use an adblocker that will help you save your self from scam situations like this. Also it will help you save a lot of time which you will be able to use for profitable activities. Ublock Origin is probably the best lately.

thanks my friend for these information , but i do not recommend that because they will take some fees for that also may be they ask you for KYC to know every thing about you , so to leave your money on the exchange is better to trade as you want with any pair that you want 
also block chain has limited number of pairs to sore your money but in exchange you can transfer your money to any coin  

Yes, a few weeks ago when I entered the platform I saw the option of your exchange pit I have not operated on ... I hope to catch a flight and be a very good exchange.

Oh, the Blockchain I use is my wallet, I know about its popularity and security, but I haven't used Blockchain as an exchange yet, can I? really surprised me

On 2/10/2020 at 8:15 AM, Sabha said:

The company called Blockchain is mostly known for its cryptocurrency wallet. Today, the company is also launching an exchange so you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies without going through a third-party exchange. ... You can then buy and sell a handful of crypto assets — BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, USDT and PAX.

Right the blockchain was focuse n the wallet service and now they lunch his own exchange like coinsbase and i think it's a good thing for this great wallet from 2011

9 minutes ago, palbthala said:

The to begin with time I listen that Blockchain can some way or another be utilized as an trade. Actually, I know Blockchain as a incredible crypto wallet for putting away crypto. But presently moved from this wallet to distant better;a much better;a higher;a stronger;an improveda stronger wallet from MyetherWallet. It was as well soak get a unused upgrade.

The blockchain wallet is here from 2011 and it's from Luxembourg country in the midle of Europe between France a Belgium and it's a legit and trusted wallet , so every thing they do like add an exchange will be received as a welcome without any problems 

This is both online wallet plus exchange site. You can swap or prefer the live DEX features to convert the currencies. Blockckchain itself the best online wallet. This is highly downloaded crypto wallet in the world. You can get the best services from this wallet. 

On 10/16/2019 at 1:55 AM, phabulu said:

Yes, I know that this party exist. I think that slow deployment will be high fees. try to use decentralised exchanges.