Myetherwallet safe - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abood2017

Myetherwallet safe

This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it.

Just keep your privet key in a safe place MEW is very safe and difficult to crack, I think, in any case, do not store all your money in one place

Of course through most of life without a problem im always collecting your classified key in a put up parallel cargo space, don't give it to anyone.

of course that this company is safe an a lot of people use it and for the safety of your wallet it's necessery to put a defficult passeword and sign in with a code message sent by the company to you phone 

The best way to safe your wallet is to create your own account in hardware form, it is the better way to save your currencies , from hackes,best for you

The best way to prevent your wallet from being hacked is to not allow access to any third party applications to your wallet. This way no one will obtain your private key and be able to hack your account. Also be careful about sites you visit as malware could also cause this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The users of this wallet that got hacked in the past, were either senting their private keys into websites accidentally, or signing up with their private keys in dubious platforms or fake DEX's. You can use metamask and enter your private key there, but nowhere else. Also connect metamask only to services you are absolutly sure that they are not scams. MEW is safe wallet for Ethereum, it is the user's faults that have caused a few people getting hacked.

you must keep your passphrase and json file well kept, if you have 2 computers available try to do only offline transactions, or access myetherwallet via metamask, this option offers an acceptable degree of security

• Useful or interesting 1

MyEtherWallet is probably the best wallet for storing Ethereum with a perfect support of ERC-20 Tokens. For the best security, make sure you use the MEW Connect while creating a new wallet. This way you will have your wallet synchronized and safe from any attacks.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Myetherwallet is safest online wallet, in my opinion and the consequences of free wallets will lead to increasing awareness. There is no need to feed scammers.

On 10/15/2019 at 7:43 PM, Abood2017 said:

Hello guys ...

How i can safe myetherwallet from haked very well ..

Any method , thanks 

•  
  • vycl87
  • Members
  • 220 posts

MEW is one of the best way to secure Ethereum and ETH tokens are safe it becomes difficult to have access.. all the time when using ETH wallet and your private key.

On 13.03.2020 at 21:52, nazarking1010 said:

Маkе beyоnd аny dоubt yоu dо nоt visit a phishing location, therе аrе bounty of fake Myеtherwallеt Wеbsitеs out therе аnd I prеscribe nеver giving a private key tо а сompaniоn оr somеоne. bесаuse they will еffeсtivеly get to your wallet and you'll lоsе сrypto rеsоurсes оn the off chanсе that yоu're not cautiоus

5 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

EM is a flexible and easy-to-use solution for displaying and managing your ERC-20 tokens.MyEtherWallet is a free and open source interface focused on the Ethereum platform. Owning your private key gives you more power and control. You will be used by you, these people used to hug and synthesize stability by not publicly. In this document, you are not an individual but you are not hacking you.

Yes, I know that. I used to use this wallet in the past when I was trading with ethereum, but as I said you have to keep the keys to the wallet because if it is lost your money will be lost.

22 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I know that. I used to use this wallet in the past when I was trading with ethereum, but as I said you have to keep the keys to the wallet because if it is lost your money will be lost.

I use myetherwallet for several airdrop hunter projects and competitions. it's quite and safe. but what makes it difficult if we install on the cellphone sometimes like disconnected on the web version of myetherwallet.

3 hours ago, rianpedia said:

I use myetherwallet for several airdrop hunter projects and competitions. it's quite and safe. but what makes it difficult if we install on the cellphone sometimes like disconnected on the web version of myetherwallet.

Yes, I also used it for this purpose, but most of the time I used to waste my entry keys for this province, and for good luck I do not hide the money  on it .

Simply answer it YES there is no another wallet like myetherwallet because its from 2013 and all big analysts use it so use it it's safe then like blockchaaine.

On 10/16/2019 at 12:13 AM, Abood2017 said:

Hello guys ...

How i can safe myetherwallet from haked very well ..

Any method , thanks 

MEW is one of the best wallet to store your ethererum there. Its already much secured and safe. Just make sure you don't share or store your details online in any website or link. 

On 16.03.2020 at 06:08, hunasaloow said:

If we do nothing about the myetherwallet wallet. Certainly it's safe to use, unless your private key is known to someone else. That is certainly very dangerous, and also avoid dangerous phishing links. Because we never know what hackers have done to our wallets.

The beсause it wеre аpprоaсh yоu will bе аble mаkе usе of tо spаre yоur self frоm hackеd of my еther pockets isn't continuously tо induсe yourself оn а phishing wеb pagе, my еther pосkets don't prеsеrvе your personаl key but thоse Phishing wеb locales will

On 2/6/2020 at 6:14 AM, Babs said:

If you take part in a generously proportioned quantity you tin manipulate Mew precautions and the customary quantity is protected with the Ethereum not public key. If you don't disclose your personal important not a soul container overwhelm up from criminals

There is many fishing website specially for myetherwallet and i have a bad experience with that from a long time so we should be careful about that and they can discover your private key 

The topic is scam and made by 2 members to get paid... report is recommand!  Thats that called real spam or full spam and you see

Banning the posts posters that up👆👆, is very recommand

Myether wallet is one of the greatest wallets and the best, its very good in security and i don't think it can be hacked easily, just keep your passwords and don't share them with anyone if you need to secure your wallet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Myetherwallet wallet is one of the best wallets and you can keep its security by using good and strong passwords and not to share our privacy and enter any unreliable links and keep our computers from being hacked

10 hours ago, ChilBran said:

The best someone can also do is to be using another phone or computer for browsing. Using only one for wallets s the best. 

There is a phone application for MEW and also Metamask too you can use them like you want on phone or browser as you need