Myetherwallet safe - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abood2017

Myetherwallet safe

Every time check the website is it good and the official website of myetherwallet,you can use metamask to extension on your browser to import your NEW key and be safe 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes,myetherwallet is secure wallet but please keep your private key to offline i will be help you to secure i also use this it is so good best of luck

• +1 1

Simple,

Dont visit a link myetherwallet from other resource like bitcointalk, telegram and other site. Always bookmark went you visit mew and never click from random resource. 

I not getting a hacked went i doing this.

• +1 1

Myether wallet is one of the most trusted & best Wallet to use. But still u need to be careful to be safe from any hacking attempt. Never share your private key publically. Also  cross check all extension of your browser before logging in to mew Wallet.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think myetherwallet is very safe and no one can hack it easily but the main thing is that you need to keep your private key in safe and secure place.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

In my honest opinion, myetherwallet is just as safe as your own ability to keep your keys safe. Don't tell them to anyone obviously, and don't keep copies of your keys anywhere, where anyone else can find them.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

in my opinion myetherwallet is very safe, because I've tried it, now many people who store coins in myetherwallet, this site has a code so that others do not easily find out, that's where I say myetherwallet is very safe he has special notes.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It is safe but I would avoid it. This site was subjected to hacking year ago and I would use some other wallet to avoid risk if large sums are in question.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 10/16/2019 at 2:43 AM, Abood2017 said:

Hello guys ...

How i can safe myetherwallet from haked very well ..

Any method , thanks 

You can assure that your wallet is safe if you keep your private key offline and also dont save it on any social media account and emails too. That why you can rest assure that your wallet is safe.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

MyEtherwallet is very simple to use.MEW is an easy-to-use and flexible solution to display and manage your ERC-20 tokens.MyEtherWallet is a free, open-source interface that focuses on the Ethereum platform. Owning your private keys gave you better power and control.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Amber said:

Myetherwallet (MEW) is a good wallet option for ERC20 tokens, but I prefer MYCRYPTO because of the improved security.

What do you mean under the words "improved security" ? If the person is a noob and cant keep safe his private key, then he will get hacked even with improved security. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, Tijjani said:

If my PC get back I am dead because I save most of my funds in it but unfortunately I don't have worries because I save them somewhere private with complex password only me can access it

yes thats a good way to save your money , dont use your files in too many computers and i suggest to make a nothere copie of your  exchanges information and give it to one of your familly .. good luck 

• +1 2

I have lost all my coins because of security in myetherwallet so you need to check the website of myetherwallet is it the right one then you can put your private key. It's all about your private key i suggest you to use metamask it's safe and you don't need to put every time your private key

• +1 1

The best way is to keep Privet Key on a sheet of paper and not to give it to anyone, and you should also be careful not to lose it. It is very important that you do not keep it on any electronic media connected to the Internet or it is very possible that it may be stolen. If you have to save it to your computer, you should encrypt it and never leave it without encryption.

using myether from many years without a single issue. beganed my crypto jorney but youtube promoter. at that time created mew account still no issue.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Bmw55 said:

Myetherwallet is one of the safest wallets online. One thing you can do to avoid being hacked is to check your computer for viruses and malware programs that could steal your details when your log in

And also always double check when you try to login your wallet on myetherwallet, there is called phising sites that can steal your coins from your wallet, so be careful guys.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

myetherwallet ever get hacked in last year cmiiw. but, since i used myetherwallet for the first time, i didn't have any problem and i still used it till now. just keep your private key safe and don't access your MEW wallet with public wifi. it's very dangerous.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Myether wallet is very safe wallet and i have use it from long time but one thing I have not like in this wallet if a person loss their private key then recovering it is impossible.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I think able to crack this site almost impossible, I here is for example store its parole in a special file, which proactively uploaded on USB, but likely this insecure, but and case with hacking my account still not been reported. Try to buy a crypto flash drive, it is definitely impossible to steal your funds from it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, MyEtherWallet is safe. But as a user, it’s important to make sure that you always access the portal via the ‘https://’ protocol. Many that have accessed via ‘http://’ protocol have been the victims of phishing attacks, resulting in the loss of sensitive data and digital assets. 

Edited by Aceventura
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

My ether wallet is very trusted wallet for ERC token and it provide you particular seed for every individual account which is different and unique during the time of registration. So keep that seed safely or write it on note book and avoid using it on different and unknown system.  

• +1 1

In the market there are many wallets. But there are also some fake wallets. Myetherwallet is the best wallet where you can store your eth or erc20 based tokens. But there are some phising site like myetherwallet. So always check before you login your account.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

The myerherwallet is more safe and best for ethereum crypto coins. There are various crypto currency wallet work here and more people used this according to the requirement i also used an crypto currency wallet which name is "Trust wallet". This is best

• +1 2

Myetherwallet is most secure and safe wallet. It is ethereum oficial wallet. You can store your erc20 based tokens even eth also. Always check site address before log in account. Don't give your private key and keystore file to another person. That's how you can save your account from hack,

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot