Myetherwallet safe - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abood2017

Myetherwallet safe

No doubt Myetherwallet is the best. This wallet can support so many tokens inside the Ethereum networks supports almost all type of ERC 20 or ERC 721 tokens. You can securely store your tokens inside this MEW wallet without any problems. 

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

Myetherwallet is one of the safest wallets in ETH. But you need to keep the security key secret for your memorization phrase extremely safe as in. You need to write it down and keep it in a safe place, where you can get it whenever you need it may want to log into your wallet from others drvice keep that seed securely or write it on Take notes and avoid using it on different and unknown systems.

Actually if opening a MEW wallet in a different system or device is not a problem, as long as it's your personal device and not used by the public, which is dangerous if you open a MEW wallet but on a device that is often used by other people or using public networks, this is enough to have a big risk. The most important key when wanting to open MEW is a private internet device and network and not being used by others.

The wallet  myetherwallet is best in holding etherium  and  eth tokens about the alsafety of youre crypto it's all in youre very own hands on how you can protect youre crypto currency.but i assure you it is one of the best wallet

as long as i know myetherwallet is one the best and safest wallets for ether and erc20 tokens i think if you dont use vpn while you are using your wallet it would be fine and private key and keystore file are most dangerous ways for access to your wallet.

Definitely this wallet is very safe and secure wallet because this wallet provides a lot of security. There are many safe wallet in website Myetherwallet is one of them. So in my opinion  Myetherwallet is a very safe wallet.

My ether wallet is the best for eth wallet. Many people used this wallet because this wallet is trusted. My ether wallet withdraw very first. My ether wallet withdraw fees very low. So everyone used this wallet because it is a good wallet

I don't think it's safe. Its name has been involved in hacking events several times in the past, so your coin security is not much. I recommend not using it and saving money in more reliable wallets.

was newly into yobit in expressions of investing to the platform, completely like a moment before I am on arena of exploring for myself  to participate on Investbox, appointed to I was in actuality inquiring about this honestly speaking, that's why I plan to fasten together in it mate. 

My ether wallet is very trusted wallet for ERC token and it provide you particular seed for every individual account which is different and unique during the time of registration. So keep that seed safely or write it on note book and avoid using it on different and unknown system.

I don't know if the myether wallet has the security to use authentication on having to access your personal account there. But you've have trust when using the platform to guarantee you a backup security also

Best method to sage your MEW account is MEWConnect, you need every time scan QR code that login you in other device, also you need all transactions accept at phone

MyEtherWallet (MEW) is a trust wallet but it is too limited. I prefer to use non-custodial wallets because they are more convenient and easy to use.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

6 minutes ago, Nadim50 said:

Most of people are use this myether Wallet. So i think this is a safe wallet.

I want to use this Wallet in future. But i suggest you just don't think and try it.

Yes, MEW is safe but some precaution must be taken when you use it. Hacker are eveywhere. Always check the website address before connecting MEM.

2 days to profit -Here-

On 10/15/2019 at 8:43 PM, Abood2017 said:

Hello guys ...

How i can safe myetherwallet from haked very well ..

Any method , thanks 

Before connecting MEW, always check if the website address in the address bar is the correct address and not a fake page.

Hello guys ...

Any method , thanks 

Before connecting MEW, always check if the website address in the address bar is the correct address and not a fake page.

Hello guys ...

Any method , thanks 

2 days to profit -Here-

Hello guys ...

Any method , thanks 

Edited by bitcoinb

2 days to profit -Here-

4 minutes ago, cusaanarief said:

The great method to maintain safe is store the personal keys in secure place and in no way log from the equal laptop that is used for surfing or mining. by no means click any links that suggests to pay by using MEW or different wallets.

usually hold loging from the myetherwallet web page for acessing the budget. After logging in try to logout from MEW.

This is a very relevant comment with only good advices ! I hoe a max of users will read it.

2 days to profit -Here-

MyEtherWallet is still safe to use and will remain one of the most popular ETH management platforms, but it's important for users to understand the risks of inputting their private keys or passwords into any centralized website. Hackers are getting craftier every day, and there is always the possibility that.

3 minutes ago, Rostislav228 said:

Yes, I noticed such a pattern. I tried to bring some tokens (which came from the bounty) to the exchange from the wallet, looked at the commission and got too much))

Yes the fees are quite a bit high... If you want less fees try Atomic Wallet or Trust Wallet (fees are adjustable)

2 days to profit -Here-

2 minutes ago, Rostislav228 said:

Here I am about the same)) Somehow they would have to convert them all into one coin, and figurines. Let yourself roll around - in 10 years we’ll add salt for a lot of money 😄

Yes, HODL IS THE KEY. For those who have some coins and token in their wallet. HODL for some few years, you won't regreat.

2 days to profit -Here-

3 minutes ago, alowave said:

I had more purses, well, why do people a lot of wallets. for example, airdrop. For example, one for bounty and one for Delta, the third storage crypts. and so on.

Non-custodial wallet can manage hundreds or thousands of coin and tokens. You need only 1 wallet

2 days to profit -Here-

One safe dopet for now is myetherwallet. For the web version I use myetherwallet and metamask. They are a wallet that is safe to use, as long as you keep their private keys.

2 minutes ago, idena said:

One safe dopet for now is myetherwallet. For the web version I use myetherwallet and metamask. They are a wallet that is safe to use, as long as you keep their private keys.

If you like "browser version", i suggest you to try PORTIS.io, partner of shapeshift

2 days to profit -Here-

Myetherwallet is mobile wallet. Most of the people says that Myetherwallet is very safe wallet. This wallet can safe my money. This wallet is secure wallet. But i don't use this wallet.

Yes, myetherwallets is safe. You can invest or stock your assetes there.

There security system is so much updated.

You can feel very safe by investing there.

I have also a account on myetherwallet.