(For Smokers) Have you bought cigarettes using Crypto. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

(For Smokers) Have you bought cigarettes using Crypto.

Have you ?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Have you bought cigarettes using Crypto.

No cigarettes but I often buy Wordpress designs and VPS server packages. Very comfortable to buy with cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, not all platforms have alternative payment options.

The sign of buying cigarattes with crypto shows crypto is used everywhere even in stores but at the present it is not possible. But in future crypto would be used in all fields from banks to retail. So in future crypto would be a legitimate payment system for sure.

i don't have any perfect answer for this because i am not a smoker .but i can tell in some countries cryptocurrency can be use for buying anything 

No I have never think about that , because I can buy cigraettes in my real money ! 
I am using the digital currency just for trading because I can make a good profits with daily trading 

not i didn't because i am not a smoker, and if i was then also i can't buy it in my country but there are some counties where you can buy anything using crypto, and i hope that this will happen in future in each country, which is a great paying method for all the crypto users.

My dear friend i first request you don't smoke.By using cryptotalk i don't buy cigarettes by using cryptotalk.Because i am a student belong to middle class family.I spend of my earning in useful things.

On 3/4/2020 at 12:22 PM, Leerobert said:

Stupid question but it has a purpose, don't look at the title but see if the answer to my question many say is that it means that Crypto has started to be used as a payment system and will become a legitimate payment system going forward.

Ok back to title, have you?

Currently in my country you can buy some products online paying legitimately with bitcoin, but  you still can't pay for services provided by the government, I think it will take a few years for cryptocurrencies to be 100% accepted.

I quit smoking and don’t buy cigarettes using cryptocurrency. I dropped out, two months ago and gained weight. It really affects me that I quit smoking. The main thing is willpower. Thanks. 

Такой забавный вопрос. Сам с этим не сталкивался,но думаю,что в более развитых странах это повседневная операция.

On 3/5/2020 at 12:22 AM, Leerobert said:

Stupid question but it has a purpose, don't look at the title but see if the answer to my question many say is that it means that Crypto has started to be used as a payment system and will become a legitimate payment system going forward.

I also think that it's stupid. But it's interesting also. I didn't think about it ever. When crypto will be our payment system we can buy cigarettes through bitcoin.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 3/4/2020 at 11:52 PM, Leerobert said:

Well I'm a student. And i dont do smoking also i dont think if any store or shop accept crypto as a payment method. My country is not that much developed yet. 

Your  question  is just like joke. I thit you are big lover of cegret and. Smoking.  I think  there Is very  low number  of people who purchase  cegret  with  paying  btc.

• +3 1

Well am not a smoker and I haven't bought any cigarettes yet because I ain't planning of smoking but o bought other stuff with my bitcoin online which is more better than cigarettes.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don’t smoke my friend , I’m sorry but like you say this is a stupid question , if you want to ask an other question from this question i think just ask it direct, sorry we have to take this forum to learn about cryptocurrency and  earn some money and invest it in trading . 

If you count crypto debit cards and cash i got from btc then the answer is: All the time I literally have lived with that so anything that goes with that, i have bought it with btc.

On 3/5/2020 at 3:47 AM, Rifat43 said:

Yes, to be honest, I have bought smoke for my crypto currency so many times. I spent my earning form this site as my pocket money. And I am a smoker, that's why I have bought it using my earning from crypto.
[Smoking is bad for health]

That's true, i strongly agree with you but i didn't buy cigarette because i don't know how to use it and i know its bad for my health. Buying cigarette using bitcoin is very non sense. If i'm a smoker, i prefer to buy in the store and not in crypto. 

No,i am a smoker but i don't have any plans to buy something using bitcoin. I only used my crypto to trade and i am avoiding transaction fees,so i prefer to use cash in everything.

Am not smoking and i have never buy cigarette with bitcoin. I don't know if there is anyplace where they sell cigars and accept payments through bitcoins, if there is that means bitcoin is keep growing and used by many peoples.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If currently there is a payment system that allow you to use cryptocurrencies to buy various things like food, clothing, etc accessories that in my opinion is good for all of us 

What is that I don't see a good question it is not a good content at all, and I do not like to smoke at all , but did you buy before ? and who will sell cigarettes using crypto now ? 

Edited by Hanan951

Your question is fully stupidness but its not impossible, because which way crypto currencies market increase, one day we buy cigrattes through crypto, but its take so much time when world wide fully adopts crypto currency then we see this situation.

Everything can be possible with the cryptocurrency dude. Not only cigarettes, you can buy other goods from the online swag stores which supports the cryptocurrency as the payment options. Try to search such stores online.