PTC to earn BTC, is it legit? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

PTC to earn BTC, is it legit?

There are many legit ones that pays, although the payment is not too big but at least. You just have to go on YouTube to see reviews of some of them that can help you out. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

@AkaCrafterCZ There are a lot of PTC websites so far that are legit and are paying base on my experience right now. Though there are really who is not paying that high and you need to complete more PTC before accumulating points to be exchange to dollar or crypto.

51 minutes ago, Mary Grace said:

@AkaCrafterCZ There are a lot of PTC websites so far that are legit and are paying base on my experience right now. Though there are really who is not paying that high and you need to complete more PTC before accumulating points to be exchange to dollar or crypto.

PTC websites are most of the times paying. It's fair bussiness that doesn't often contain scams and everyone is able to do it. But it's a slow earner as advertisements on such websites aren't that effective and the price of each advertisement is usually very low. Your earnings won't exceed a few cents per day without any refferalls.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 3/4/2020 at 7:30 AM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

Hello my friend, I think there are some sites that are reliable and actually pay the members and their subscribers
But you also have to be careful, because there are many sites that do not pay, you must check the site before working with it

You can earn money on them, but there are sites that do not pay money to their users, so if you want to try to earn money on such sites, read reviews about them so as not to lose your time.

Yes brother.You will be able to earn by PTC ads.There are some legit website for it.But i think this is not so good way to earn BTC,because the payment will be so low and there will be not enough ads by which you can make a good earning every day.

Yes, there is a reliable site to earn Bitcoin
I recommend you coinspiller site. The site depends on sharing profits by filling out questionnaires, watching videos, watching ads, and more.

I haven't tried any such sites till now for earning bitcoins so it will be difficult for me to give your answer but after seeing the type of site it seems that using the ptc site is just a waste of time and would not be able to give you good earnings. 

I think everyone have worked on many websites for some extra money but when the time comes for the payment we are not getting enough money for our work even many times we have to face the scam that's why I am getting fed up from websites paying bitcoins or money and I just want to say first researcher about the website get feedback then only go for work.

• +3 1

I have used several PTC sites before and I have to tell you that all of them are fake because they removed me even when I did not do anything wrong in these sites and they tried to scam me into investing my crypto currency.

Clikxcoin, adbtc are famous ptc sites available in the market and many people wre working on it but it's very difficult to earn good from it. And you should know that if you have good active referal then you can do great.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

while there are some PTC sites that are legit, most of them are a waste of time and you will barely earn money from them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 3/4/2020 at 6:45 PM, Emon iu said:

Many website right now offering us to earn some bitcoin within very easy work. PTC means paid to click site now paying with bitcoin. It is very good news for ptc users.     

Friend, also be aware ! There are so many scam sites to steal your money and valuable time. Before using any sort of PCT sites, try to research first and give your effort to earn some BTC from them. 

On 3/4/2020 at 6:30 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

I think most PTC site is genuine but their payment is too low. And it's made me always sad. Also some sites require investment and refferal to withdraw our fund. And after that i think it's now worthy for us.

• +4 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

There are many PTC site are available out there but the payment of those sites are very low so if we want to just a collect a free coins than its ok otherwise work on other field which pay you the most

I have not heard about PTC websites. I want to know more about it. Yesterday I was doing captcha work. And I found that it is paying very less money. So I quit the job. And now I am doing only in Crypto talk.

There are a large number of sites that can be gained from, but not all of these sites are legitimate, some of which can be false, so you have to find better ways to get money such as signature campaigns or work in trading and investment.

There are legitimate PTC sites and there are fraudulent sites and for this you should review the site you want to work on and make sure if it is honest and really paying

Life is great and enjoy it

Few PTC websites is legit such as clixsence, inboxdollars, inboxbounds, priceoffer, etc but there are also scam websites which is scamming with people's but legit websites also paying very low so don't worry in PTC website.

Yes it's legit but the problem is the amount of payment is not high ,you can earn some satoshi but not to much.Many website faucet have ptc and paid per click becuase they bring more users

You can make BTC from PTC for real but we can only withdraw after reaching the minimum withdraw amount then you can easily withdraw and their payments are low. I would never recommend to to those survey and PTC to earn BTC because they pay you very less amount and they are very tiring and waste of time.

My friend, PTC sites are useless sites and you waste your time on them uselessly.
If you want to earn Bitcoin, work hard on this forum and then read about more cryptocurrencies on this forum.
If you have enough experience, you can start trading on trading platforms like yobit.

There some legit sites which really pay for watching ads and clicks, one of them is adbtc, some time ago I even earned there about 5 dollar, but I don`t like such sites, because profit there is too low 

Yes, it pays and gives reliably, but does not give a good or acceptable amount of money that can be relied upon to start trading or achieve any other financial benefit. Therefore, I do not advise you to make an effort in it, but rather to work in sites similar to this forum, collect money and start your own business in the Crypto Market.

• +2 1

Yes, I worked in many sites PTC to earn bitcoin at the beginning of my work in the field of crypto, and there are many of these sites are honest and pay for  members, but the problem is that it only pays a little satoshi for lot of effort and this is bad, and I do not advise you to work in These sites are a waste of time