PTC to earn BTC, is it legit? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mary Grace

PTC to earn BTC, is it legit?

There is some sites like you said, but the earnings are too low there, are ready to waste your time one some Satoshis, maybe no more than 9 or 10 Satoshi in every ad?? These kind of sites started to be worthless, if you want to try some of them, I will give you a link where you can search in this site, you will find some.

https://foxyrating.com/en/

Well, there has many scams and kind of hacking by doing this because some of it is called phishing, once you are click some buttons, there is a tendency to lose all of your coins and you are getting click bait.

Yes,I take part in tried. a number of websites arereally legit that give permission you a ability to earn by clicking in nearly links. PTC is fairly amazing in legit websites but a number of websites are fake and they don't flush recompense fair. That's why desire legit websites and next start. 

This is the very first time I am hearing about such site PTC so I can't say if it's a legit site or not why don't you find out for yourself do research on it or ask the senior members here fo help I am only familiar with cryptotalk platform only

If I used a few times a few ptc and I have no good experience with them, apart from being hardworking he asks you for a minimum withdrawal amount and I have touched the bad fortune that when I reached the platform I stopped paying.
The only platform that paid me and to which I managed to get some money was buzzbreak.

It is not legal but countries want that if every person can earn money they will not bound the  government  jobs. As its some benefits goes to governments then it will be legal.

These sites are a waste of time for me because their profits are by watching YouTube videos and watching ads very few so we have to work in the forums investment and trading

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/4/2020 at 5:30 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

I am new here on this forum and I don't know much about this forum.i don't know about ptc.i am learning here on this forum. I am improving my knowledge  

Yes, it is very legal, but Bats pays a little amount of money and for this reason I do not notice that there are large numbers of people working with it, I find that the opportunity to get bitcoin and the most ideal is in the forum here it pays good amounts

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/4/2020 at 2:30 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

I am wondering if you have tried PTC (Paid-To-Click) websites that lets you earn BTC or other currency and if they are really paying or if they are legit? If yes, could you please recommend some legit site please. 

Thank you.

Hello. PTC sites are a complete waste of time. I am talking from a personal experience. Do not waste your time with these little tiny earning sites, think about something bigger and more profitable. 

Bats pay a small amount and because I don't see that a lot of people are dealing with it, I find that there is a chance for Bitcoin...

PTC are the legits sites that's youbcan earn bitcoins, but currently I don't know which are the legit PTC platform cause I were only using PTC sites from faucethub

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

PTC sites are real but sites like this pay very little. If you spend 2 hours a day on PTC sites per month, your income will be very small. In my opinion, PTC sites are profitable if you have a lot of traffic. FB, INSTRAGAM, TWITER .etc

They are as I know  real paying but you will be a hero to reach the limit of withdraw with that cheap payment that they give .

some they pay firat months then they don't other they pay but you need to get the amount of withdrawal and some times you will get bored so it is your call to work there.

Hello brother , yes i do know about PTC (pay to click ) websites and some of these websites are legit and pay you satoshi. But the problem is that it requires huge amount of time and payments are also very low. If you want to earn crypto then you should stick to this forum coz its paying 30k satoshi per day for useful posts.

I think that it is not unique to earn bitcoin from it or collect it because it is a fraud and it is not paid to you quickly, and this is from my experience for it in the past years, so you should not deal with these sites or work on them.

In the PTC site there if we work then they gave some satoshi.

But in case of BTC site there we get 30000 satoshi that is more.

So if you want to more money then go for BTC site.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:30 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

Thank you.

actually i still using only one ptc, because i think is the only one that has a lot of ads and it also pays good.

so i suggest you to use "adbtc", it is the most famous btc ptc and it is paying since years so it is more than legit

I don't  think ptc to earn btc  is legit  100%.   Only few  ptc sites are legit. Only  few sites  gives us not of btc . So in my opinion ptc to earn btc is usless.

I have tried quite a few websites that pays bitcoins for viewing adds and some paid me and some just wasted my time though earnings are very small compared to what I'm making here.

On 3/4/2020 at 5:30 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

Thank you.

i have not tried such sites. Many of these sites are just fake and spam. They didn't pay their users and one more thing if there is some real site then it will pay too much low. 

Yes, sometimes there were many sites that paid Bitcoin in exchange for viewing advertisements. They do not have their names because I stopped doing this work for a long time.

I think to do PTC you need to have a high patient, because one they are not profitable and to reach the minimum withdraw need some times more than one year, so check this situation if you can support it! about the website there is Clixsence, Neobox both are legit.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, Mary Grace said:

Hi. 

Thank you.

There is so many websites you can earn bitcoin by doing it but not all of those websites are legit. Many websites are scam so you need to do your own research first. Also there is many faucets that could give you free bitcoin, you should try it too but be careful because like what i said, there is so many scam sites.