Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

Actually I have been in cryptocurrency world for some years now but I never took it serious then because I was thinking it was all the project are scam not knowing that we have good project like this cryptotalk paybyposts campaign which pay after making your posts daily. I was not right then but I now know that crypto is real and legit.

On 3/7/2020 at 2:28 PM, ad4m007 said:

when i was starting bitcoin it was fantastic,i was earning by simple gamming app and transfaring bitcoin to coinbase. After these i heared about more earning websites.

my story is similar with yours in the mid of 2015 I used to earn cryptocurrency from gaming apps faucet airdrop but when all cryptocurrency goes up in 2017 I also came in cryptocurrency market I think I will make good amount in this market 

• +2 1

For me, I suffered at the start with cryptocurrencies, that I wasted a lot of time in the sites of faucets and airdrops.
Until I found this great forum in which I was able to understand cryptocurrencies and earn bitcoins in exchange for the useful posts I provide.

Well i have heard about the Crypto along back from mine friends. But as you know we are from third world countries and we are really too much back in technology field. So for Investment it's hard from our country as our cards doesn't gets accepted for international transaction. So i explore more about it and i have started giving more time after i completed my high schools and it's been more than 2 years i am giving mine time to Crypto. And I really felt attached to it's nowadays.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have learned from faucet sites as ads from PTC sides, then started earning some micro earnings and learned there were forums discussing about Cryptocurrencies which then i read about further things from virtual currencies such as trading, investing and gambling.

After that was pure steam rolling everywhere winning profit after profit 😛

• +1 2
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I have started by chance i dont search for that just have curiusity and go to see what is tghis new world and i really like it ,and i still on it until now from two years 

Bitcoin aggregation methods are varied through applications and some by forums ,others through trade and capital formation and this is my way as I get to build good capital and then buy bitcoin in a large amount and for a small price and store it for the distant future, it is more profitable in my opinion.

• +2 1

I can still remember when i first came to crypto world for earning. One of my friends introduced me with airdrop and start working with it. I have managed to find some apps that pays in crypto for doing certain task. That earning was not very huge but still i have manage to earn some btc through it.

• +3 2

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

My first experience with this cryptocurrency us not good because based on what I have watched on some youtube, trading is really profitable so I tried it and I lost my money on it.

• +2 1

I am also new to the world of digital currencies

I had trouble getting started

I read everything to understand it

I read about cryptography and all currencies and took advice from friends

I think digital currencies will become a substitute for tangible currencies

• +2 2

I have been in crypto currency world for a 5 years focusing on bounties, faucets and air drops campaigns until later I joined this forum campaign and trading were I begins to earned good amount of BTC 

I have not been able to earn any bitcoin so far, but I am very optimistic that I will be able to earn bitcoin in a few days.  And I can withdraw it. I hope my feelings will be very good then.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Being a beginner in cryptocurrency world is not easy because you will face different challenges before you will get to know the secret. I have faced a lot of challenges especially from the scammers and I will strictly advise you to stay away from anyone you don't know or any news that looks suspicious because you may likely lose you funds if you believe.

I fall into four or more bitcoin scam, one on PTC,  two on telegram and the last on facebook, three where phish in by impersonation, from that Tim, I have read many articles tat will help me avoid scam. As of now, I have not be scammed. About trash g aspect, I am trying but still losing. 

• +1 1

I started bitcoin when it was 2009 but it never actually worked as perfectly as I had wished it would but the most important thing is that I missed the boat and at the end and in the end it has become very easy for me to really define what would be the best thing for me to realize this dream so this what we do , we need to really work as hard and put together everything in perspective, bitcoin erra is passed , better options are coming, as in terms of banking, I set it as two banks in kenya, Barclays and Equity bank , this two banks are very different yet one came way before even equity was born but equity bank has outsmarted barclays bank and grown very huge in numbers

• +4 1

I have read About bitcoin in a book but in the book, bitcoin called as illegal money so i Become curious about it.. Later i have heard from my brother we can earn bitcoin from a site.. So first i join in THIS forum while learning about crypto currency and gain knowledge  about.. My experience is not much long on crypto world                       

I have listen the price of the coin in 2017 when I was very young and I am impressed by the price of the coin but I have never invested in it as I was very young and didn't have any source of income. After many year my brother invested in marketing business where all the money he have earned can be withdraw in bitcoin which was my dream to earn bitcoin. 

Later on I have made a wallet and invested small amount of bitcoin. After that I knew about the trading and I am still learning trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/13/2020 at 8:32 PM, Jami273 said:

About 3 years had passed since i started using crypto and working with it.I still rememberd,my first received payment was 1$ from an website and i got the payment by BTC.I really felt so good when i received them.

Well, this is good for you mate, for me by working here by 8 months, I'm just received the 30000 satoshi given by the last campaign which is the pay per post because this is my first profit here in cryptocurrency and I'm thankful for it because i know that i can earned more tomorrow.

• +2 1

Well it wasn't easy for me them because i really faced allot of challenges but since i have it in mind that i wna to become a trader i never gave up and despite failing in some campaigns i kept on trying and trying untill today that i am able to achieve some knowledge and experience about the field of Cryptocurrency, currently I am using that knowledge to earn some talk token in this forum which feels good to me.

BetFury                                                   

Mate I was like this but I thought about it and risked money to trade and make profits from this. If you trade there is risk but with faucets and other internet work you talk about you better get a real job and make a hundred times more.

Actually this is my first time to be in a cryptocurrency world but I heard a lot about bitcoin and that is why I am here now. I am searching and gaining knowledge about how to earn bitcoin but that is not that easy it will take you how many years  to get 1 bitcoin but it is okay because it is worth and when the time I will get my first bitcoin I will use it to its fullest get into trade, invest and so on that I can work my btc with. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

for me i wasn't into crytpcurrencies at all and thought the same that it is not useful and won't make profits with it but i was completely wrong due to poor knowledge about crypto in generaal , that is what i discovered when i joined the forum and learnt more about cryptocurrencies , for now i am just saving the token we get by posting here in the forum 

• +3 1

On 3/2/2020 at 7:03 AM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

Thanks @charlang2020, for sharing your experience with us.When i first entered in the field of cryptocurrency i only thought that bitcoin was the only cryptocurrecy and i started finding ways ,working to earn bitcoin but i only earned some SATOSHIS but now in this forum i am feeling that i will earning a lot .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Its been 8 months i have started learning about cryptocurrency and yes this forum is helping me achieving it and i am also earning so its good to learn here