Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

Hello my dear friend and welcome to your family here in the forum, yes what you said is true, I was very afraid of Bitcoin in my beginning in the world of Crypto because they used to say that Bitcoin is a bubble and will disappear one day, but after I entered the world of Crypto confirmed that Bitcoin is in a continuous rise and will not disappear .

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I started in 2017 and faced a lot of difficulties in learning in addition to the risks from fraudsters, but I did not despair and continued learning until I achieved what I want and learned the field of trading

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I started to run in the field of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin coin since 2016 and in my process I was compensated for many things, including good and bad ones, and I was also exposed to fraud, as my money was stolen in one of the fraudulent investment sites and also I worked in taps, mining and trading, but the thing I love most is forums and platforms so I love The field of trading is very much, where I make beautiful profits from buying and selling currencies

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, no one taught me about bitcoin, I discovered it by myself, when I was surfing online I used to see some bitcoin ads, I was wondering what is this, but my curiosity was so much big, so I started to search for this bitcoin, until I became what I am now, some opportunities will come from nothing, you will never imagine yourself in that some day you will have accounts in some global banks and companies 

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 3

I NY bitcoin journey is not interesting but present I am happy with crypto, I join crypto 2018 when I search videos in you tube,I see one you tuber explain about bitcoin and review faucet hub site,then he says bitcoin is costly and we claim free bitcoin through faucet hub so l also start my crypto journey, and right now iam so happy with crypto talk forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

When i first started with bitcoin it was two years ago. I was interested in earnign bitcoin as i heard in a movie that cryptocurrency was becoming increasingly popular. So i went online and started to use faucets. Upon collecting my first $50, i got sucked into the multiply game that is found on most bitcoin sites, and lost it all in a matter of minutes. So now i make it a point not to use the multiply game because i know how fast i can lose everything,

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There is almost no system that makes money by sharing topics or writing comments without people's likes. But the Cryptotalk site has managed to break this bias. At least the people I see and follow on social media make positive comments on this topic. The site will be very successful.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes, it is a good thing to earn Bitcoin from the sites in the spare time. I advise you to learn and increase the experience in the case of trading, it gives you a lot of profits. 

I'm first time heard about Cryptocurrency in 2018 and i first earned 50000 satoshi from climbers app. Actually I'm student, so I do not work most of the time in Crypto but after I know this forum everyday I work here 2 hours.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I have very bad experience about in my first experience but after when i research and learn to new methodology and new tricks thwt how to become a successful crypto trader then now i am so happy. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I did learn about bitcoin few months ago and thank god that this forum is one of my main source of information about cryptocurrency specially on bitcoin,back then i ignored bitcoin and other cryptocurrency when its was new and now I feel so dumb and im regretting not joining back when bitcoin was cheap.

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Just as you mentioned earlier in your article I too had friends that were mining Bitcoins but I didn't seem to get interested in what they were doing then not until I lost my job it now dawn on me that I had to find  a means to earn a living so I  can feed and pay bills so for this sake I met up with them and I told them of my interest and they told me what to do 

• +1 3
  • +3 1

When I first started with Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, I didn't have much experience. I have learned a lot about bitcoin or cryptocurrency from this site.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

When I first started The crypto currency it is the best and also to be added that it is useful for all the people around the world and also to be added that it get me many joy to me and also to the people around me.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I have been involved in crypto for the past two months.  I didn't understand crypto at first.  How to post here.  How to make money  Later my friends gave me all the information about crypto.  They tell me about crypto rules.  Since then I have learned a lot in crypto.  I have learned about crypto coins.  Now I'm aware of all the crypto rules, crypto currency, all crypto forums.  And in particular, I advised everyone on my side about crypto and they are willingly joining crypto.

• +3 1

I learned about it through a friend and advised me to start in this field, and now I am investing in digital currencies, but not as a major business, but as a partial business.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello my dear friend .one month ago i have joined in cryptotalk.It is a good platform for the students.It give an experience of learning and earnings.Do 30 comments definitely you get money for those comments.It is very helpful for me.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

I did not know the Bitcoin currency. I was looking for a way to make money from the Internet. After that, I started working on the Bitcoin digital taps websites.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I have tried many things about cryptocurrency on this world digital and of course I have been scammed many times trough the websites cloud mining, but also I have earned many times through referrals links.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

When I was new user here I use to scared for getting my id banned. Then I tried to Learn more about this and I read all the instructions thoroughly. Now I am really enjoying working in this site. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Then i can started this site few day and i many post to reply comments carefully and meaningful and i write comments in my own ideas no copyright and i am so happy for this forum and my experience is so good and write your experience in your cryptotalk site.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

First time i bought bitcoin and trade it is not as excited as today if you have one because before btc is cheap. Dealing with it those time is like nothing because i just hold it,and because of boredom,i tried to play it on a gambling sites and unfortunately i loss all my btc because of addiction and greediness.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

It's passed about two months when i started my journey on cryptotalk and really glad after joining on cryptotalk. In really enjoying this platform and really happy about this platform. Hope this platform will keep going like always. Thank you.

• +1 3

well when i first heard about bitcoin i just started using faucets and collecting them but after it i just gabled lots of them with dice and other games and withdraw some cash. my advice is to always collect and don't withdraw some coins cause they may get higher price. i did not know at that time. it was my biggest mistake.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1