Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

I was too much confused when I first time started dealing with crypto currencies because I don't had the knowledge and experience about crypto currencies. I was thinking that these are just number and these numbers has no worth and value. But now I know the worth and importance of all crypto currencies. 

My first time using bit coin my major fear was that I was afraid of making mistakes when copying my wallet address or whenever I wanted to send to someone

My first time using bit coin my major fear was that I was afraid of making mistakes when copying my wallet address or whenever I wanted to send to someone

• +3 1

Hi! A month ago, I was hearing and reading about bitcoin on different social media. Many people invited me to join this platform but I didn't believe it to be a real earning site. Soon I started hearing about it from my cousins and close friends and then I believed and join this forum. My experience was good. First I struggled with the 100 free posts and now I am working for paid posts. It was overall a good experience.

My dear friend you are right.  Bitcoin is a digital currency.  Bitcoin is a very valuable currency.  I really like bitcoin.  I have some inexperience with bitcoin. I think bitcoin will further develop the world in the future.  Bitcoin is a very popular currency in the world. I want to get a bitcoin from the crypto forum.  Thank you

I think I learned about cryptocurrency last year, but back then I'm too lazy to start and since I don't have also enough knowledge that's why I didn't start immediately but I regretted those decision and wished that I could take back the past and start early. I just have started I think last September and until now I'm thankful that the cryptocurrency has exist without it I don't think I could earn the amount of money I have earned now.

My knowledge of digital currencies is new to me, I did not know anything about it, but since I entered here everything has changed, I have good information about it and I am thinking how I can invest that in the future

When I first heard about the word crypto or bitcoin I thought it as scamming word not until I started to invest to partake in it. However, when people know you're into it, they look you to be a scammer.

When I started working on bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I was mostly unaware of it. And as you know, the first step we give to do any work is the hardest. In this way, when I first invested in cryptocurrency, I suffered a lot from here because I did not care to work here at all. But as I went on working on cryptocurrencies I learned a lot from here. In this way everyone has been working with hard work and I also do not come at all. When there was I make investment in cryptocurrency, he used to invest in any cryptocurrency, then first of all he would know about the perdiction of his expert member. In this way, first I take the opinion of my expert member and still I would invest in it. But, Now I have good experience in it. It is true that whenever you do any work in the beginning, it is difficult in the morning, but later that work becomes easy for you. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When I started on the concepts of Cryptocurrencies, I wasn't really well familiar with bitcoin, as I actually was more on the knowing of Ethereum, as it was a coin which has many distributed concepts, such as the backbone of smart contracts, Which immediately liked Cryptocurrencies

I'm newbie here and I am trying to learn everything about crypto courancy everything is new to me I have just listened from my friend about cryto word and now I have entered to this forum and learning and earning cryto talk is a best platform to learn

I have not had the option to procure any bitcoin up until now, yet I am exceptionally hopeful that I will have the option to acquire bitcoin in a couple of days. Also, I can pull out it. I trust my emotions will be awesome at that point.

• +2 1

It is hard to adapt especially when I started to enter the crypto world because I don't know when and where to start. But I am thankful because crypto talk helps me to improve myself self and now I have lots of useful information about cryptocurrency that I can use for me to earn more like in trading and investing cryptocurrency.

When i started bitcoin or cryptocurrency i don't get anything then. I don't know what to do . But i am excited, because i am doin something new . My friend also help me doing  these . I face alot of difficulties . But now i am familiar with these things. Those days is really interesting to me.

I hear about it in last year I was in class with my friend at that time he was doing trading in binance and he is so expert in trading so he told me and when I entered here I don't even know about a single thing but he guide me and also I get here some great information so now I have little experience and I hope I will get such great knowledge and experience..

I've been trading crypto since 2017 and i am also a student. When i was a begginer in crypto world i lost good amounts of money because i tried to make big moneys without knowledge. I lost biggest part with trading and i invest scam ico's. Since than i am trying to improve my knowledge and practicing. It's been 3 years and i am not an expert yet but i hope i can be more efficient trader and invester in the near future. I'll never give up.

• +5 1

There are many coins that are good to invest in but you should only invest in the coin that is mostly good enough to return the money at least which you have invested in it or that has the potential for making your investment a lot more than you want

I wasn't really interested in joining this cryptotalk thing but anyways I did this because of my friend.

At first I found this a bit boring and a waste of time. But gradually I found out how much this is helping me.

Im glad I started!

How did you find cryptotalk?

let me know:)

feel free to reply:) 

My first experiences in crypto environment started 4 months ago, in august. I made some small amount of trades and I earned some dollars from trading and I went on trading. I was going until the bear season come and I lost some amount of money by then. I decided to develop myself so I made research about trading basics and technical analysis. Now I feel more confident, at least I have some knowledge when to enter some trades and when not. 

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

i have no experience when i join this platform but with the passage of time i learn lot of many things about cryptocurrency from this platform. This is excellent site where we can learn about digital currencies without any expenses. 

I started recently in this of cryptocurrencies and the truth was I doubted about btcoin since I did not know if it was something profitable but then I decided to get involved and today I do not regret it and learned and evolved a lot

• +3 1

Hello, first of all, welcome to the forum, I met cryptotalk thanks to a family member who was already a member of the forum and commented one day that he was making money so he told me about that and here I am, I am already a member of the forum

• +3 1

Attracted in I beg your pardon they were burden followed by not until I absorbed my piece of work it at the moment emerge on me that I had to learn a capital to earn a active consequently i bottle provide for and earnings bills hence for this sake I met up with them and I told them of my pastime and they told me come again to organize.

I came to this world in 2017.
It really takes a lot of knowledge to make money online. And experience required.
My journey was very bad. There was no one to enlighten me. I have suffered a lot.
After that I started doing research. And I have tried to gain a lot of knowledge. Now I am successful in the world of cryptocurrency. .

I want to say one thing to everyone. It is not possible to earn in this world without gaining experience and knowledge. 

I joined crypto currency since 2018 but i was not serious with it because i didn't trust it. But after my friend teaches me many things about crypto and how they help them, its where i started to be serious with it.

• +5 1

Hello my dear!

i am newbie on this forum and i dont have any experience about cryptocurrency trading or bitcoins ,but i have heard that there are many websites that are offering you a good profit after investing on these forums, so i have heared about coinbase,binance feever are best webaites for crytocurrency and bitcoin mining .

• +1 1