Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

I am newbies in the forum but i've been trading crypto almos 2 years. I heard bitcoin and crypto's from my friend and i start to learn about it. After a while i start to trade and i made a great profit in my early days but after that i lost more than that because i didn't have enough knowledge back than. I' am still learning and trading crypto and i hope i can be more efficient trader in the future.

• +1 1

My first experience about Bitcoin was that it a way of cheating people ,my thought about it is completely wrong about how Bitcoin is, so that made me not to care about trying to learn about it, but as time pass by, I was left with no option than to learn about it, and thanks to a friend that told me about cryptotalk forum

• +1 1

Well in my own state I did not learn about bitcoin from anyone, I used to see series of advertisement about bitcoin which motivate me to make series of research online and I later found out is 100% legit. Finally bitcoin is here to make the difference in the world!

• +3 1

My opinion is that at first i cannot understand many things.  But by the time i can learn about this platform very much and the bitcoin.. 

After that i can understand how to bitcoin work and how to exchange. 

Now it’s very clear for me.             

the first start in cryptocurrency is best moment in this world i will explain about my self in this forum , When I first started The crypto currency it is the best and also to be added that it is useful for all the people around the world and also to be added that it get me many joy to me and also to the people around me , i hope i give you all i have about your post and i hope the better for every one .

• +5 1

Thanks buddy, I must have joined the forum and ideas about the cryptoworld before joining Cryptotalk.  Due to which we can have good ideas and comments about the posts and topics in the forum.  This is very beneficial and great for me.  Here one can easily earn as well as acquire knowledge.

Hello my expensive pal and welcome to your circle of relatives right here within the forum, sure what you said is genuine, I became very afraid of Bitcoin in my beginning inside the world of Crypto because they used to say that Bitcoin is a bubble and could disappear someday, but once I entered the sector of Crypto confirmed that Bitcoin is in a continuous rise and could no longer disappear .

Just as you mentioned earlier in your article I too had friends that were mining Bitcoins but I didn't seem to get interested in what they were doing then not until I lost my job it now dawn on me that I had to find  a means to earn a living so I  can feed and pay bills so for this sake I met up with them and I told them of my interest and they told me what to do

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, I am working on this forum.  It goes without saying that I have no experience in this.  But I want to learn a lot and gain a lot of knowledge from this forum.  Want to be an experienced member of this forum.  Thank you.  Through your post I will be able to know about everyone's experience.

at first, i thought bitcoin does not work. people have different views about it that it will disappear one day. but after i joined this platform, i came to know that this currency is here to stay and it is rising day by day..

As a new user i was unknown  from all types if these websites but once i heard about  bitcoin but its not rare and then i listened about crypto which subjected with no scam and its a best forum

I red the wikipedia summon of Bitcoin, I may perhaps justly tie with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I imagine it’s like once currencies were introduced centuries back to present trading and replace in the really humankind easier. Coins and bills strength bear been new to populate before, the equal with cryptocurrency now. I truly achieve sense that bitcoin is up for grabs to be mainstream at around 30-50 living from now. It will capacity up our very digitized world.
At the instant that I’m at a standstill new to this, I’m truthful being paid and economy up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my show mercy to time. therefore I’m at a standstill being paid there.
How about you here? come again? were your leading experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

When i joined this forum then i get afraid of being banned because in every topic section one or two people being banned, then i read all the rules thoroughly which can help us more how to work in this industry, so be patience and continue hard working you will be winner, after working two weeks i really get more information about crypto currency which will help us to deal in this industry. 

• +3 1

I have given numerous things about cryptographic money a shot this world advanced and obviously I have been misled ordinarily box the sites cloud mining, yet additionally I have procured commonly through references joins.

I learned about the first cryptocurrency through Bitcoin and Bitcoin is the first coin I've ever used.  I started with Bitcoin two years ago by working on a free earning site and am still working with Bitcoin.  Everything was very difficult for me when I started with Bitcoin and over time everything has become easier.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:03 PM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

my first experience was not so good, since I did not understand almost anything of the cryptographic world and bought and sold BTC in the same exchange, so I ended up losing money, product of my inexperience

On 3/2/2020 at 7:03 AM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

@charlang2020 thank you for sharing this piece of information with us my friend it will be helpful for crypto talk members hopefully. Yeah I was excited when I learned about how digital currency like talk tokens and bitcoins from our crypto talk plate forum. I was just now the name of Bitcoin but I was not know about it crypto talk give me an opportunity to learn about it and I am happy to know about it now. 💞

My first experience with crypto currencies, was not very good had begun to accumulate satoshis and after having a good amount my computer was damaged and did not have the private key to my wallet, so I lost all my assets 

I started in 2017. It was difficult at first. I learned most things over time. The important thing is to find robust and reliable platforms. Some sites are shutting down. You need to find sites that will go long.

We have not necessarily had the opportunity to be able to make virtually any bitcoin up to now, yet I will be extremely upbeat that we should be able to make bitcoin in a few days. And also I could distance themself that. I am hoping my own thoughts will probably be great next.

Hello dear, the forum is enough as it gives us a lot of satoshis, as I have benefited from it in other currencies from trading and investment operations, as these operations benefited from them very much, but we have to learn before starting those operations in order to benefit from them very much.

Hello my dear friend and welcome to your family here in the forum, yes what you said is true, I was very afraid of Bitcoin in my beginning in the world of Crypto because they used to say that Bitcoin is a bubble and will disappear one day, but after I entered the world of Crypto confirmed that Bitcoin is in a continuous rise and will not disappear.

I started working in the cryptocurrency field in 2017, at its very hype. I was lucky that I did not buy coins at that time, because after a while the whole market collapsed. After that, I studied trading, invested in bitcoin and other coins, and have been doing this for 3 years. Of course, there were a lot of losses and failures, but in the future I still made money.

Umm.its my first experience as far my experience is consirned i have earn nothing till now but i know that it is a ligit webiste and i will earn by this and definetly get paid by it.Not only we can earn but also learn by it.

• +1 1

it was not easy when I first started in cryptocurrency I as not allowed to use it and make investment in it by may parents and than I started working on it secretly and now I am earning few dollars monthly due to the crypto.