Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

When I first entered crypto market I had little knowledge and I lost some money to ICOs. I bought some tokens in presale and the price dropped quickly because the project were not so good but I didn't know about it at the time. It is important to read a project's whitepaper if you want to invest in it. I advise you to study its whitepaper and do a brief research about the team as well if you want to invest in a coin.

• +2 1

I just joined the forum revently but when i joined i really face some difficulties,because some of my post end up not being counted among my useful post that really discouraged me as i thought i won't be able to make it,but thanks to my friend who motivated me to stay strong and dedicated in order to make my post useful and earn

I never knew the name of Bitcoin before coming to this forum, I had no experience about it. Coming to this forum has created a lot of experiences about it, learned a lot. My first experience was not so good, then slowly I came to understand about this forum.

• +1 1

As a beginner in cryptoTalk and a learner of cryptocurrency, i don't have the confidence to trade or invest yet on Cryptocurrency because I don't have the full knowledge yet on how to trade or invest on cryptocurrency and this is the reason why i am still being patient and learn to the fullest before i can start trading and investing.

Truly, what astonished me is the blockchain innovation, it is a great innovation because of which Bitcoin has arrived at the manner in which it is currently and I believe that each and every individual who utilizes this innovation will have a promising future.

You have a great question,

Before joining this platform, I used to think that cryptocurrency is fake.And it has been a few days when I joined this platform, I came to know that this platform is absolutely real and cryptocurrency is really real.With the help of crypto we gain a lot of knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

It has been almost three to four weeks since I joined cryptotalk platform. I feel proud for joining this platform. I am very happy on this platform. I learn something new everyday from here. I know about cryptocurrency here and earn money. We need to share our experience with other members. I like the cryptotalk platform very much and I will never leave it.

• +2 1

Hi friend we know that we have to face some difficulties and problems when we start any work in a same way I have also some difficulties of writing English and understand the topics when I started the work at this forum. But now I learnt enough knowledge about the cryptocyrrency and also I am earning.

I joined cryptocurrency a few days ago, I knew nothing about it when I joined this platform and when I started working here and then I was able  to know about crypto currency, what is crypto currency and  The  earn good profits by working on this platform that they get good amount by working on this platform .

Let me tell my story my friend. When I was in cryptocurrency first I don't have any idea about cryptocurrency. At first I have invest$15 in cryptocurrency. And because of not having enough knowledge I have lost everything. That's why my first experience wasn't good. 

I started learning bitcoin last year and with the help of some professional and expert members here, i the information their passing in this cryptotalk forum. I have achieved alot of experience with good ideas about crypto currencies, and now i have started doing some little investment with the yobit exchange site

• +2 1

I started in 2019 and essentially and to be genuinely vocalizations I have faced a portion of difficulties in education in adding up to the risks from fraudsters, but I did not despair and continued learning until I achieved I'm sorry? I need and scholarly the field of trading. but in a jiffy I'm exceedingly be grateful for with the benefit of this forum I control be taught a share furthermore complete other than come again? I was idea of.

I have very little time in the cryptographic world for a couple of months, I started with airdrops and several pages that launched their cryptocurrencies and I knew some cryptographic terms, looking for information is the most recommended since if we are in this world we have to know all the fundamental bases In order not to be scammed, in my case I was scammed 2 times due to my lack of knowledge in this area, I like cryptocurrencies for their safety and excellent service, investments and trading are the things I want for my future, so I I spend it in the forum almost all day, I want to become a crypto merchant and study in the best forum for me is the best there is.

• +2 1

As I am beginner of this platform so I have not a lot of experience about it but I learned many things from it.I am  really enjoying this platform. My English also got improved after joining this platform so I am very happy.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:03 AM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

I am here for earning mate.It is really a ligit site to earn.Firstly i didnot know about it but know after spending days and days i know about some thing about crypto currency.But i am not saving them firslty i have to full my tummy then to go for invesrtment.

The encrypted world is growing each and every day and is gaining reputation via the believe that customers have positioned in cryptocurrencies, in particular Bitcoin , I also, at the starting of 2019

My first involvement in digital forms of money, was not excellent had started to aggregate satoshis and subsequent to having a decent sum my PC was harmed and didn't have the private key to my wallet, so I lost every one of my resources

Indeed, it really is great to acquire Bitcoin from the locales in the extra time. I encourage you to learn and build the involvement with the instance of exchanging, it gives you a ton of benefits.

When i first started cryptocurrency it was really a horrible experience for me. I used my school fees to invest in Litecoin expecting that before my school fees will be due i would earn and profit from it. But that was not the case. I suffered a great loss. It was a moment that i will not easily forget. It has taught me alot of lessons that have made me a better investor 

If I make my point then I have benefited a lot from bitcoin Now, sitting at home, you can avail many such benefits without any tiredness People within the lockdown benefited from it a lot and I also benefited from it a lot because within the lockdown its rates used to go up a lot, sometimes they came down, so I bought low rate money and when it was rated I shared it with  company So I will comment to all of you guys that you should buy more bitcoins By buying bitcoins, not only do you get to know more and more about it and it benefits. And the biggest thing is that when you are benefited from this, you can not only make money online by doing it, but the office can keep the money inside your wallet. 

Dear friends I think that to work on crypto is fake and they do not give me the Bitcoin but when i started work on crypto with the passage of time now I think that it is true now I really enjoyed this great platform I am thankful to this platform.

On 3/1/2020 at 6:03 PM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

I began to run in the field of digital currencies and bitcoin coin in 2016 and in my cycle I was made up for some, things, including great and awful ones, and I was likewise presented to extortion, as my cash was taken in one of the false venture locales and furthermore, I worked in taps, mining and exchanging, however the thing I love most is discussions and stages so I love The field of exchanging is without a doubt, where I make excellent benefits from purchasing and selling monetary forms

Yes,

I also want to share my experience with you about the cryptotalk. When i take my first earning than i was very happy but i struggle hard to get this money . First time i feel vey consious to use the crypto forum. But at last i get payment. 

You also pray for me.

On 3/2/2020 at 8:03 AM, charlang2020 said:

I have joined the crypto world about a few days ago so I am beginner in the crypto world. I was searching for a part time job and my friend told me about this platform and I have joined this platform. After that I have learned about the bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I am now increasing my knowledge and trying to write useful posts in this forum. I will start bitcoin trade in very soon. 

• +2 1