Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

When I started cryptotalk then I know about bitcoin and Cryptocurrency before joining it I don't know about Cryptocurrency and it's block chain. 

In the beginning I was very doubtful about the use of cryptocurrency but as soon as I came to crypto talk many people have given me such useful information about it. Crypto talk has made me encouraged for using cryptocurrency.  I am very grateful and a fan of crypto talk

I am so new here. I don't fall in any trap yet. All of the things is positive for me. This is helping me to earn money and as a student I am developing my writing skill. And it is a good sit to know many more things.

I am start working on this cryptotalk forum in last December and complete my first hundred posts in seven days. But my earning didn't start until now. I don't know why my payment is late or stop. But there is one thing that is i gain a lot of knowledge from this cryptocurrency forum.

Yes, there is almost no system that makes money by sharing topics or writing comments without people's choice.  However, the cryptocurrency site has been able to break this bias.  At least those I see and follow on social media make positive comments about it.

In start i face many difficulties of managing time and other many more problems I face.but as I continue my work here I come to know about proper working here.now I am enjoying my work and seeking much more knowledge about crypto talk.i am earning a good income in these free days by paying my time to this site.

Yes it is true that you shared your experience about Bitcoin,I'm new here I don't know how I will shear my experience with people on platform but I want to know more better so that I can be aqinted to and also shear the experience.

• +1 1

There is almost no system that makes money by sharing topics or writing comments without people's likes. But Cryptotalk site has managed to break this idea. At least the people I see and follow on social media make positive comments on this topic.When I first started with Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, I didn't have much experience. I have learned a lot about bitcoin or cryptocurrency from this site.

• +3 1

Right before I join this forum I started investing in some websites which some of them will pay me while some will crash maybe two days to my cashout😄 but what I'm not investing in any site again I will just hold my coins watching it going up and down but I believe I still lack some knowledge.

Edited by jaydeen443
  • +2 1

I had a point of view similar to you, but I decided to expand in this world full of deception until I found that these currencies are a real thing, but there are some deceptive ones, then with time I started trading currencies and started in the profit and loss stage, but using these currencies I can buy a lot of things and secure an expense for me additional.

• +3 1

When I joined it was during very difficult times for Bitcoin. It was at a time when all the publications were saying that Bitcoin was dead and everyone I was talking and mentioned Bitcoin was telling me that I was an idiot to buy. Yet, I bought the bottom and who is the bank now biatch? It is me and those that were saying Bitcoin was a hype and calling me names in social media and twitter choked on it.

I started crypto about 4 years ago and started trading in bitcoin that time but i was not aware of market analysis and lost so much money 

My experience is very good because Truly, it really is ideal to procure Bitcoin from the destinations in the extra time. I encourage you to learn and build the involvement with the instance of exchanging, it gives you a great deal of benefits.

• +1 1

When I first met bitcoin, I didn't think it would grow that big. Because it was not money we could keep. It was just a virtual currency that worked digitally. I didn't really believe there was such a thing as bitcoin. I was saying it would disappear even if it exists. However, according to now, bitcoin has become a coin that is constantly traded in the markets.

• +1 1

truly i began therein podium whenever old boy advised that first. ab initio i failed to submit to some special interest to enroll in these very. except gradually loving became interested and so now loving am prospering doting furthermore cryptotalk. afterward with the condition that admiring didn't well-tried therein loving will be the one that obscure anything.

There's almost no framework that produces cash by sharing subjects or composing comments without people's likes. But the Cryptotalk location has overseen to break this predisposition. At slightest the individuals I see and take after on social media make positive comments on this subject. The location will be exceptionally successful.

When I started am a novice but now I have change my status in cryptocurrency and now I can even teach new members things in crytotalk am happy for this added knowledge and my new skill in solving world problems thanks.

I am recently joined this forum and yet I have not received any bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. Because when we joined then we need to complete first 100 post then after 7 days your payment is start. So I wait for my payment excitedly. But I know little bit about btc. We should sold our btc when it's rate increase. 

one of friend told me about this amazing forum. then i sing up a account. i was so nervous when i try to create my first comment. firstly  i feel so uneasy because i had no idea about this. when i knew that i have to create 100 post in seven days then i thought i can not do this. but now i hope i can. becouse now i noticed that my writing skill will develope day by day if i work here continuesly.

When I first joined this blessed forum, lots of questions has been ravaging in my mind and also different negative thoughts about the forum.

Not until when one of my close and special brother here keep advising and inspiring me that i can actually do it.

The first 100post really gaves me a thought time but i finally found all that now as a story.

It’s long I know about cryptocurrency world, bitcoin was not known then only from a few in the world, it was still in its infancy and was a new invention and its price was only about 300$ !!! Neither me nor anyone else expected Bitcoin on one day to reach $20,000. I gained a lot by working online but I was not interested much because the price was low then, and now I want to spend the all day in cryptocurrency world and earn money because the world money now is in crypto world.

I will say that, back from my friends about crypto.  But you know that we come from third world countries and we are really far behind in terms of technology.  So it is tough to invest from our country because our cards are not accepted for international transactions.  So I researched more about it and after finishing my high schools I started giving more time and it has been more than 2 years since I gave my time to crypto.  And I feel really connected to it nowadays. Some applications that pay in crypto to do certain things.  This earning was not very huge yet I was able to earn some BTC through it.

Well I started some time back and its becoming that powerful thing that is good to grow with , its been a little bit tough for me but the truth is it does help in so many ways there is nothing more important than to curate the serious stories we have today we have to be good in the value that we exhibit today , there is nothing more important than understanding this space.

@Kanji @MrGeany The truth is this is the best thing for us to grow with , the state of bitcoin

My start when my friend invited me to the forum and he gave me some advice and initial information, I felt lost at the beginning because I did not understand and realize some symbols and phrases, but now I am good thanks to my work and research I loved working here and I hope to become an active trader

I had many questions when I started working on crypto currency. I was a bit afraid that it could be a scam. But I developed a strong trust in it when I received my first payment. My experience was very good with it. I made some mistakes and learned from them.