Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
charlang2020

Share your experiences when you first started in bitcoin/cryptocurrency

My first experience in cryptocurrency was in 2013, I was earning between 500,000 and 800,000 satoshi daily with faucets. With referrals, I earned more than 0.01 BTC daily. At this period, faucet were clean, without adds or URL shortners and a claim took only 5 secondes. It was a good period!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 3/2/2020 at 8:03 AM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

I joined on crypto in 2017. In that time I didn't know so much about crypto. Day by day I researched about it and gather knowledge of crypto. When I faced any problem I contacted with YouTubers for help.

• +4 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

My beginnings in the world of cryptocurrencies were similar to what happened with you. I did not know the value of Bitcoin, not even his name, until a friend called me to try to work in trading, so I entered the faucets and free sites to collect some currencies and start learning to trade.

Well my first experience when joining the bitcoin and cryptocurrency domain is that I have come to believe that there is profit from the internet and also I have learned a lot of ways that lead to loss and learned from that

THINK POSITIVE

In my case i am not much old in crypto world i join tbis world by jojning this forum. I join this forum a month ago and in one month i learn a lot things about that. 

• +4 1

From round about  three years ago o read somewhere  on website  pay btc and buy something.  I was confused  what is btc. Then I have not any knowledge  about crypto currencies.  I make search  about  btc. After I gathered some knowledge  I want to earn  some btc so that I just start my journey  in the world  of crypto. 

Well, when i started to work here in cryptotalk, im just kindly little confused because i didn't know how to start posting here, im just reading some threads here first before i posts because i know that this may be help me to have a little or small ideas about cryptocurrency.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:18 PM, rifat4393 said:

When I first heard about cryptocurrency the I was think that it's scam. But when I start to use it then I have impressed on it. From 2018 I use cryptocurrency.

I was like you before I don't believe in cryptcurrency I thought is just waste of time but when I received my first payment I agreed that crypto is profitable

I think its been more than 4 years in the crypto world for me.I heard about Bitcoin from my friend who was just got hacked from a scammers and he came to me with hacked laptop. After that I started to explore more about Bitcoin and the crypto trading, first experience after getting $200 from tradings was incredibly the best. 

On 3/2/2020 at 8:03 AM, charlang2020 said:

I’m relatively new to everything cryptocurrency. I just started out last month. I’ve been hearing a lot about bitcoin a few years back, and to be honest I really thought that this is just a fad that will go away. I’ve heard of some friends mining bitcoin, or investing on bitcoin. But I truly didn’t believe in it.

But when I read the wikipedia page of Bitcoin, I could truly connect with the concepts behind this cryptocurrency. I think it’s like when currencies were introduced centuries ago to make trading and exchange in the real world easier. Coins and bills might have been new to people before, the same with cryptocurrency now. I really do think that bitcoin is going to be mainstream at around 30-50 years from now. It will power up our highly digitized world.

At the moment that I’m still new to this, I’m just getting and saving up free bitcoins thru apps and sites during my spare time. So I’m still getting there.

How about you here? What were your first experiences with bitcoin? How did you evolve in using bitcoin up until now?

At first when I entered into crypto I don't know much. I joined crypto field for earning. I joined with airdrop programme. That time I thought every coin will rise like bitcoin. But after a long time using it's gone wrong think.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

in the month of July 2016 I have heard about bitcoin but In the beginning I was thinking that this is nothing this is useless but when price increased in November 2017 then I thought that I missed big opportunity 

My first experience in bitcoin was almost two years ago, where I worked on advertising sites and faucets and made some profits, but they are few, then I joined the campaign CryptoTalk just a few months ago and I am very happy to work in this forum

I started crypto currency and bitcoin in 2018 and I have been looking for a way to earn it online ever since so I joined some groups on telegram which were all fake then I took a break from crypto currency and soon found this group and have been forever thankful to the admins for making it possible.

About 3 years had passed since i started using crypto and working with it.I still rememberd,my first received payment was 1$ from an website and i got the payment by BTC.I really felt so good when i received them.

I have to learn from different articles in Google before knowing how to participate in cryptocurrency. I mistakenly landed in cryptocurrency through my search for a cool job  and I was able to buy some currency such as ethereum and even bitcoin for holding

Hello dear

I got some cryptocurrencies but its value is still small.
When I have enough of these digital currencies I will start trading.

My first starting of entering into the cryptocurrency is the cryptotalk I am working now and I am very thankful to my friend that he has referred me to this campaign after getting into this Crypto world now I am getting the value of cryptocurrency and I think everyone should once get into the Crypto world so that they will also having some benefits.

i first saw bitcoin in an online article that i read because i was curious about this currency that's valued at 400$ (yes it was really cheap compared to now), unfortunately i was young and didn't bother too much with it, now a couple of years later i'm always watching prices and i'm far more interested in it now and have invested in it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

My start was not successful in the field of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin trading due to the fact that I did not have enough experience and there is no one to teach me and for this the way was difficult but in the end I managed to achieve a good profit through bitcoin trading

Life is great and enjoy it

I got knowledge about Crypto through my friend , he even show me payment proff but I never think this is effective Way of earning .

within times I Also start my jounery in Crypto field , I learn About trading , airdrop , Bounty's from my friends . now I am elligible to generate a good profit .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 3/2/2020 at 12:11 PM, Niyaas said:

I had faced a lot of difficulties when I initially joined this forum. I didn't have the patience and was lazy. But this platform has helped me to earn money.

Same here but I did things to make me improve myself and become relate into cryptoworld. 

I did some research and I read many related articles then I learned too many knowledge so it's very easy for me to adapt here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

When i am starting to deal with cryptocurrency i am asking advice always to my friends who more experienced than me. And by that i will able to gain knowledge and develop my self in different things in crypto world like trading and investing cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency changes my life and my way of living.

I started with faucet sites just like any other beginner. I really regret the time I have wasted on these sites and I wish Cryptotalk was there at that time.

Digital currencies are considered in an unknown and non-permanent beginning with only 10 years of their status being written and I am counting that in the next decade you will witness an electronic revolution. I did not know about Bitcoin except in previous years, ie three years ago. I did not search for its source, but how to win and reap a few from it, unless the circumstances turned to search for its meaning and how it developed

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: