Where to Keep Some of Your BTC - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Where to Keep Some of Your BTC

On 10/14/2019 at 12:03 AM, Bnance10 said:

In the old days, just by keeping your BTC on some exchange, you can really earn some nice bonuses whenever it forked.

Anyone who earned a handsome free amount of BCH from their exchange will understand what I am talking about.

And then came some scamming deals!  I remeber after BCH, it was some sort of a would-be BTC fork called Segregated Witness (SegWit).  People were all excited and asked their own exchange if it would support that fork.  And the promoters of that would-be fork started to mislead the public about to which exchanges they should move their BTC.

In the end, that was it.  It was just a “would be” thing despites all the hype from the promoters.  The fork never happened.  The promises of those huge bonuses were never paid.

However, ever since that time, one special exchange has never stopped giving users free bonuses for keeping their BTC on its wallet.

And that special exchange is Yobit!

In recent days, YO tokens and SEX tokens (the name of one new) were given to BTC holders for free!  And they were by no mean small amounts of free money!  

So, instead of just buy btc and hope it will go up in price, try to use some of it on Yobit.  You can simply  use a portion of it to buy YO and hold both there and do nothing else.  At least a few times a year, you will be rewarded with free money for just keeping your money on Yobit.

All of what I’ve just said can be verified by a bunch of users, old and new, of this wonderful exchange called Yobit.

That's the only advantage of keeping money on exchange, Having the chance to join free airdrop and fork. But all in all we should be careful and always store your bitcoin in a wallet that you hold your own private keys.

spacer.png

On 10/13/2019 at 11:03 PM, Bnance10 said:

In the old days, just by keeping your BTC on some exchange, you can really earn some nice bonuses whenever it forked.

Anyone who earned a handsome free amount of BCH from their exchange will understand what I am talking about.

And then came some scamming deals!  I remeber after BCH, it was some sort of a would-be BTC fork called Segregated Witness (SegWit).  People were all excited and asked their own exchange if it would support that fork.  And the promoters of that would-be fork started to mislead the public about to which exchanges they should move their BTC.

In the end, that was it.  It was just a “would be” thing despites all the hype from the promoters.  The fork never happened.  The promises of those huge bonuses were never paid.

However, ever since that time, one special exchange has never stopped giving users free bonuses for keeping their BTC on its wallet.

In recent days, YO tokens and SEX tokens (the name of one new) were given to BTC holders for free!  And they were by no mean small amounts of free money!  

So, instead of just buy btc and hope it will go up in price, try to use some of it on Yobit.  You can simply  use a portion of it to buy YO and hold both there and do nothing else.  At least a few times a year, you will be rewarded with free money for just keeping your money on Yobit.

All of what I’ve just said can be verified by a bunch of users, old and new, of this wonderful exchange called Yobit.

but I think storing your BTC coins on the exchanger is very unsafe. In my experience, there are many incidents that experience losing the coins they have deposited with the exchanger. you need to know that the exchanger is accessible to everyone and the security of your coins is threatened because of the ease of hacking on the exchanger platform.

2 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Bitcoin to trade until you have good capital that you can store and then wait for the price to rise and start generating your profits daily

But if you see that's you hold the coin but it doesn't move, there have several trading pairs in exchanges so you can change the trading pairs

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

most of my bitcoin keeps in my local wallet site.. ye it is risky if we store our bitcoin in online wallet like in the exchange, but it is just a little amount of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/14/2019 at 12:03 AM, Bnance10 said:

Yobit is currently becoming more popuplar from the time that they created this forum. The trust of the people to their exchange is going up and coming back. It is more secured now and they are offering a lot of good things.

nMvFbuZ.png

I divide my assets into two 50% I store it in wallet and the other 50% I store it in exchange to make profit on trading.if you are not good in trading you can try investing and some earning wallets which you can gain some interest .

On 10/13/2019 at 6:03 PM, Bnance10 said:

Segwit is not a fork (hard fork). Segwit is an update to the blockchain which prevents you from messing with the unlocking signature and changing it to an entirely different transaction. Bitcoin nodes on the blockchain always update to the latest soft fork which is what Segwit is.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I convert my BTC coins in WAVES coin and store these coins in waves client for long term investment. I suggest you that save your BTC in any secure crypto wallet and create strong password and must be enable two factor authentication.

It depends on you if you want you can just keep it on your wallet you can still make profit when it's price increase.or try investing it on earning wallet and earn certain interest depends on plan you choose.or put it on exchange and  start trading. it is difficult at first but when you understand how to do it then it'll make you lots of profit.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:17 PM, Armcannon said:

It depends on you if you want you can just keep it on your wallet you can still make profit when it's price increase.or try investing it on earning wallet and earn certain interest depends on plan you choose.or put it on exchange and  start trading. it is difficult at first but when you understand how to do it then it'll make you lots of profit.

Can you mention those earning wallets? Because I never heard about the wallets that's you earn by holding, are you sure that's those wallets will be safe?

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Their are some way to keep your bitcoin and for today sad to say that you can't gain any interest for keeping that but when the price spike then you will gain profit.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 10/13/2019 at 9:03 PM, Bnance10 said:

I have some little about of BTC and i safe that into my blockchain wallet whihc is safe and secure and when the market is going to high on that time i will sell my BTC to get good amount of profit from the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah it depends on our needs that where we should have kept bitcoins. If we are holding for longer term and the amount of bitcoins is also big than the cold wallets are good. If we have little or normal that blockchain or coinbase type wallets are good. If we want to trade that leverage trading sites or exchanges like binance bitterex is good. and if we want to sell our bitcoins immediately when we in need than peer to peer currency exchanges are good to keep our bitcoins.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I usually exchange my coins from btc to ltc because its easier for me to trade in my region. And I keep my coins in coinbase and its safe for me.

Thank you for letting us to know these information especially for the new comers. There are still some trusted wallet available. 

greetings to you all
Yobit platform offers a range of services and good options for every bitcoin keeper on the platform
But there is a problem with the concept of storing currencies on trading platforms, is the great insecurity in trading platforms because it is prone to hackers in abundance as long as it carries large funds

Even though my digital assets are small, I keep it in a safe place such as Trustwallet and Exchange Triv which has been recognized by the government in our country.

If you want to restrain your coins, the unsurpassed article you be able to make is control them in your wallet. look after not renounce them in exchanges for the reason that you see to not go through after they preserve put up the shutters and you bottle be beaten your money. manipulate every one of the safety settings you can.

If you want to restrain your coins, the unsurpassed article you be able to make is control them in your wallet. look after not renounce them in exchanges for the reason that you see to not go through after they preserve put up the shutters and you bottle be beaten your money. manipulate every one of the safety settings you can.

the best and most safe place to hold our coin is wallet. we should never hold our coins at any exchange. if we want to long term investment we should buy coins then we should hold them at any of our wallet.

You can keep your BTC to any bitcoin wallet in my country we are using coins,ph , coinbase and coinpot but it actually depends on you if you wanted to where you wanted to put the satoshi or BTC  coins that you have.

Personally, I store bitcoins either on the blockchain online wallet or on hardware wallets. I think this is the best way - hardware. The safest, I do not store a large amount of currency online.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:03 PM, Bnance10 said:

Good idea this is a nice suggestion brother I will follow what you said now and save my coins this would help me benefits from savings

You can invest your btc to invest box and earn daily interest on it yobit exchange that us this very earnings opportunity if you want to avail then go to yobit exchange and set your plan.