Kaspersky Security Corp. launches a blockchain-based voting device - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

Kaspersky Security Corp. launches a blockchain-based voting device

This is awesome, don't tamper with the number of voters anymore. The blockchain technology has provided us with the transparency we need in the elections. Congratulations Kaspersky. You preceded European countries and the United States in this creative way.

This company is very wonderful and I always use its products and it seeks to make its products more useful and able and that adding a blockchain system to it is another very wonderful and will be able to help her a lot

On 2/29/2020 at 9:17 PM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

Blockchain voting is gaining more interest in the United States despite a severe failure to vote on a mobile phone at the Democratic Electoral Assembly in Iowa earlier this month. Blockchain technology companies realize the potential of the products they develop not only to transform the global economy, but also to the way voters cast their votes.

This week, Kaspersky Lab, the cybersecurity firm that monitors cryptocurrency and emerging digital assets, did so. The company unveiled a new type of blockchain-based voting machine using Police, and the system was launched again in November 2017 with the goal of being an effective and safe way to vote online.

Voting tries to keep pace with technological innovations

The prevention of election fraud has already been explored using blockchain-based voting systems by a few governments. Sierra Leone was the first country to use a single election, with almost 70% of the votes cast on Blockchain in 2018. Recently, the Chief Electoral Commissioner in India announced that their citizens would vote using Blockchain.

Since the United States and other countries still rely on ballot papers for a number of elections, an alternative developed by Police may provide voters with the convenience of performing their civil duties in the comfort of their own homes while ensuring coded treatment. Roman Aleeshkin, the leader of the Police Project, explained the benefits of traditional voting methods:

"From talking to our customers, we understand the problems and inconvenience they face when organizing paper voting. As we see from our police platform, e-voting can solve some of these problems, allowing more possibilities for remote participation and even more demand for young people."

How Kaspersky voting machine works

According to Police, unique QR codes or tokens will be issued to voters. They can be scanned, allowing them to vote on one of the new voting devices.

In cryptocurrency terms, the elections taking place with this system will function as distributed logbook technology; the vote will be encrypted, while the link between the voter who casts it will be verified. Then voters will be able to confirm their voting on Blockchain.

Source: https://www.alarbcoin.com/2020/02/kaspersky.html

i don't like this, voting though a blockchain with only a QR code to scan it is not the best thing to do since you can manipulate the votes since the beginning. i'm a blockchain supporter since years but if we talk about voting then i prefer the manual procedure, it is more secure

This is a really good idea from the well-known protection company Kaspersky to create a blockchain voting system

Life is great and enjoy it

This very good company, has a lot of popularity with its same internet level, and that it is associated with the blockchain for this type of voting is the best thing to do, for the mutual benefit of the company and the blockchain.

2 minutes ago, Michael0606 said:

This very good company, has a lot of popularity with its same internet level, and that it is associated with the blockchain for this type of voting is the best thing to do, for the mutual benefit of the company and the blockchain.

Yes I think that you are right because cryptocurrencies have so much uses and I think that it is great that a company makes it so good and it can now be used in voting which is great because it will have so much advantages than normal voting

On 4/24/2020 at 12:33 PM, Honny143 said:

Kaspersky is well known anti virus company I know this company very well and its famous company, now its also wants to adopt blockchain technology, I don't heard this new previously so I don't no full details about this statement but you share good information.

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, this will be helpful for those people who wants to avail some anti virus to their personal computers to avoid being hacked by other people.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:42 PM, Cammer said:

Great company with great services. I am using their anti-virus, it is brilliant and saved my laptop from multiple threats including the RANSOM VIRUS! 

I would be great for trying more of their services. 

Their company anti-virus is really great. 

It helps many people to know if there are any malicious thing in the device. 

I'm also looking forward for their new services. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/18/2020 at 9:52 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, this will be helpful for those people who wants to avail some anti virus to their personal computers to avoid being hacked by other people.

Yes I think tsht this is great because they are now launching a new cruptocurrencies and blockchain system that will work in voting and I am most likely sure that it will maximize the security of those who are voting and ai think that it is great. 

5 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Well, this is true mate and we can avoid being hacked by many hackers by being secured out personal computers in some viruses because this hackers are using some virus to be entered or access your computer. Happy posting.

Perhaps in the upcoming elections that will extend how what was the subject of which voting will take place, will take place through this new system. I think it's safer. On the other hand, adopting this step may cause some problems, including what it started with fraud, as devices and voting are hacked.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/19/2020 at 6:07 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Although I am using a cracked version of Kaspersky anti-virus software, I think it really deserves the price in needs. Also, Eset Nod32 Anti-virus is also brilliant. 

This is a useful publication, Kaspersky is one of the most important international companies in the field of informatics and antivirus, and its reliance on blockchain technology is evidence of the importance of blockchain and it trustworthy from Kaspersky , really is great news for crypto

Edited by Moaz
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for this article! I'm interested in how this company will promote the blockchain system based on its antivirus software. I think this would have a very good effect to protect your data, and eliminate the hacking of the system, so that hackers could not hack your wallet, and steal cryptocurrency!

Thank you for this article! I'm interested in how this company will promote the blockchain system based on its antivirus software. I think this would have a very good effect to protect your data, and eliminate the hacking of the system, so that hackers could not hack your wallet, and steal cryptocurrency!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Blockchain technology has begun to spread extensively because humans, institutions and governments have begun to understand its importance and now it is used in many areas starting with protection as you mentioned In addition to using them in the health sector to classify patients and their medications without referring to old documents and documents, as well as in the election process, as well as in meetings for students and linking their results directly.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

One of the great features of Blockchain is transparency, which is what we need in every election to be truly sure that it was democratic and fair and that is what will make the future look better.

• +3 1

On 01.03.2020 at 00:17, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me

Blockchain voting is gaining more interest in the United States despite a severe failure to vote on a mobile phone at the Democratic Electoral Assembly in Iowa earlier this month. Blockchain technology companies realize the potential of the products they develop not only to transform the global economy, but also to the way voters cast their votes.

This week, Kaspersky Lab, the cybersecurity firm that monitors cryptocurrency and emerging digital assets, did so. The company unveiled a new type of blockchain-based voting machine using Police, and the system was launched again in November 2017 with the goal of being an effective and safe way to vote online.

Voting tries to keep pace with technological innovations

The prevention of election fraud has already been explored using blockchain-based voting systems by a few governments. Sierra Leone was the first country to use a single election, with almost 70% of the votes cast on Blockchain in 2018. Recently, the Chief Electoral Commissioner in India announced that their citizens would vote using Blockchain.

Since the United States and other countries still rely on ballot papers for a number of elections, an alternative developed by Police may provide voters with the convenience of performing their civil duties in the comfort of their own homes while ensuring coded treatment. Roman Aleeshkin, the leader of the Police Project, explained the benefits of traditional voting methods:

"From talking to our customers, we understand the problems and inconvenience they face when organizing paper voting. As we see from our police platform, e-voting can solve some of these problems, allowing more possibilities for remote participation and even more demand for young people."

How Kaspersky voting machine works

According to Police, unique QR codes or tokens will be issued to voters. They can be scanned, allowing them to vote on one of the new voting devices.

In cryptocurrency terms, the elections taking place with this system will function as distributed logbook technology; the vote will be encrypted, while the link between the voter who casts it will be verified. Then voters will be able to confirm their voting on Blockchain.

Source: https://www.alarbcoin.com/2020/02/kaspersky.html

Kaspersky is great. They try to be in trend. They use popular technology in their designs. That's great, you don't have to reinvent the wheel. Blockchain has long been used in the crypto world. Tested thing.

There are many institutions and technologies make the votes and than check the main purpose and to make a better platform for the people.

Kaspersky is a great anti-virus and  i think the most famous one. Most of the people those who really concern about the security of the device they trust on the kaspersky. The service they are providing which is associated with the blockchain is really a great approaches. 

This is remarkable, Kasersky is one of the top internet security firms and anything they create becomes very popular. I have also read a lot about blockchain voting and I think that Waves also created something similar lately.

• +3 1

There is a lot of discussion about blockchain voting and many analysts tried to prove that the results could be tampered while they didn't actually given direct proof of their claims. I think that some researches that are against blockchain voting are biased and paid by some that are running elections in ways that can be manipulated and while we are all suspicious the only proof could be when everything is permanently recorded in an open source ledger that will be total secure.

• +4 1

On 2/29/2020 at 10:17 PM, Beromnia said:

I am impressed that Sierra Leone was ahead of many developed countries and performed blockchain elections. A blockchain information system if developed carefully it can help in reduction of election fraud and give exact results validated in the blockchain. I hope that this technology is increased, tested and used in more upcoming elections.

• +2 1

It is possible that blockchain voting will become the standard into recognition of lawful elections and any country not performing them this way may be difficult to recognize electoral fraud or not, it is another wonder of the blockchain technology that can create less corruption in the governments.

there is no use of launching such a technology in these days because not a lot of people know about the blockchain of the cryptocurrency kind of things and even they are unable to use the technology like the mobile phone.

Kaspersky is a huge company in the internet security sector and adding blockchain will help have better development and increase security options for the company. It gives another reason for cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin to be proud to have given this important technology of the blockchain to be used by these companies.

• +1 1